• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Ending in BBS vs. 0.2 A Fragmentary Passage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BlueZealous

So I know the KH series pretty well and was able to play all of the games except for BBS. At least until I got 1.5 + 2.5 Remix. My question though is I just finished BBS and I heard of this Secret Ending, but when I look stuff up about it I find it's called A Fragmentary Passage and since I got The Story So Far edition of 1.5 + 2.5 Remix I have 0.2 BBS A fragementary passage. So I am wondering are they the same or do they have a different story to them?

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
The two things are treated as separate games. There is a secret ending, "Secret Episode" and "Blank Points", to BBS that is unlocked by completing certain criteria and finishing all three character's stories, as well as the Final Episode.

That secret ending hints at 0.2: A Fragmentary Passage, which is a sequel game and serves as both a tutorial and preview for KH3.

MelodicEnigma

Awards
Website
twitter.com
So I know the KH series pretty well and was able to play all of the games except for BBS. At least until I got 1.5 + 2.5 Remix. My question though is I just finished BBS and I heard of this Secret Ending, but when I look stuff up about it I find it's called A Fragmentary Passage and since I got The Story So Far edition of 1.5 + 2.5 Remix I have 0.2 BBS A fragementary passage. So I am wondering are they the same or do they have a different story to them?

Not the same, but they both focus on Aqua being in the Realm of Darkness. Blank Points (from BBS, not 0.2) via play through is relative to her arrival in the Realm of Darkness, and the secret ending scene from that shows her meeting with a certain someone eventually. A Fragmentary Passage (0.2), on the other hand, essentially highlights her adventures before getting to that person, while also connecting these events to things that unfold in other games. Both are pretty important for Aqua's story, so it would be worth to take in both content!

BlueZealous

So my next question than, what is Blank Points because I've looked it up and it says that's just the secret ending?

MelodicEnigma

Awards
Website
twitter.com
So my next question than, what is Blank Points because I've looked it up and it says that's just the secret ending?

Yes! Blank Points is more so the secret ending scene (that can be viewed even in the Theater, 'Blank Points' is what it's called there), but there is also a "Secret Episode" (which links to Blank Points) for Aqua that you playthrough in order to see a teaser of A Fragmentary Passage. My bad for the confusion, they are technically two different things, but both of those are in BBS specifically and coincide with each other. You won't have to worry about playing/seeing the same thing from either BBS (Blank Points and Secret Episode) or 0.2 (A Fragmentary Passage) as they reveal different information/events of Aqua's journey in the Realm of Darkness.

Just like Xblade13 said, if you're wanting to look up what's in BBS, go by via "Blank Points" (secret ending scene) and "Secret Episode" (the Aqua gameplay in Realm of Darkness, which also shows a teaser for 0.2)!

Last edited:
Back