• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret ending and secret episodes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zaktheyak1

How many secret endings and episodes are there? And if i am playing in standard mode, what do i do to unlock them all??

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Last Episode and Secret Episode. The "secret endings" in them will unlock by finishing those stories.

You will need to complete the records for every character 100%. That includes all mini games and secret bosses. I do not recommend it on Standard.

Proud mode is the best choice. You only need to have all Xehanort Reports to unlock Last Episode.

zaktheyak1

would i have to play every character's story in proud mode? Or just one of them, with the reports?

eefara

All of them. Also, in order to get the Secret Episode on Proud, you have to get all 140 points on each character's sticker sheet.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
You have to do EVERYTHING. 100% EVERYTHING. The Journal must be completed with all Mickey emblems. That is why it isn't worth doing it in Standard.

If it's like the original versions, you don't have to do EVERYTHING: some of the secret bosses are not included in the journal. But perhaps that was changed in Final Mix?

That doesn't change the fact that it's not going to be any fun. You're going to have to play hours and hours of Command Board and Ice Cream Beat - which never varies by character; Rumble Racing - which is identical for Terra and Ven and only slightly changed for Aqua; complete every challenge, amass every command, defeat the Iron Imprisoners which is always a nightmare.

By avoiding the tedium of replaying the whole game, you're forced into the tedium of playing the same mini-games.

As someone who done all of this in Vanilla BBS, I figure you'll probably spend less time if you start the game over. Skip all the cutscenes, you'd be surprised how small Kingdom Hearts can be if you skip the plot. But it's up to you. After all, if you do 100% the game, that's worth a few achievements. It's just going to be a real, real drag.

I think it is possible to have mixed difficulties? You just have to get 100% in all your Standard folders. Your Aqua folder can be Proud, so long as you get the Reports and Stickers. That cuts your work-load by a third, it's better than nothing.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If it's like the original versions, you don't have to do EVERYTHING: some of the secret bosses are not included in the journal. But perhaps that was changed in Final Mix?

That doesn't change the fact that it's not going to be any fun. You're going to have to play hours and hours of Command Board and Ice Cream Beat - which never varies by character; Rumble Racing - which is identical for Terra and Ven and only slightly changed for Aqua; complete every challenge, amass every command, defeat the Iron Imprisoners which is always a nightmare.

By avoiding the tedium of replaying the whole game, you're forced into the tedium of playing the same mini-games.

As someone who done all of this in Vanilla BBS, I figure you'll probably spend less time if you start the game over. But it's up to you. After all, if you do 100% the game, that's worth a few achievements. It's just going to be a real, real drag.

I meant everything within the journal, which does not require Vanitas Sentiment or Mysterious Figure. That still includes all other secret bosses.

zaktheyak1

Let me get this straight... you CAN mix and match, so long as the requirement is met with each character?
I can 100% my standard games, then just get reports and stickers with aqua?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I meant everything within the journal, which does not require Vanitas Sentiment or Mysterious Figure. That still includes all other secret bosses.

You have to fight the two Armours? Shit, that's asking a lot.

Let me get this straight... you CAN mix and match, so long as the requirement is met with each character?
I can 100% my standard games, then just get reports and stickers with aqua?

As far as I understand it, yes - at least on the PSP. I remember browsing a thread where a few people were trying to make that work, but it was hard for them to tell because the game is so weird about what counts and what doesn't. The best I can say is good luck, give it a shot?

zaktheyak1

I have decided to play through everything again, but on proud. Then get the Reports and Stickers. Then I should get that secret ending(s)!!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This secret ending doesn't sound so secret if we all know about it.

The game IS five years old...And FM is 4 years old...so. Secrets can't stay secret forever.

You have to fight the two Armours? Shit, that's asking a lot.

No Heart's HP was reduced in 2.5 since you can't have a team to fight him, so he should be a tiny bit easier.

I have decided to play through everything again, but on proud. Then get the Reports and Stickers. Then I should get that secret ending(s)!!

You theoretically should, yes. Good luck, and have fun!

zaktheyak1

I just finished the final episode. Now how do you get the secret episode?

EDIT

i figured it out, i had to get the sticker page maxed at 140, and delete my old standard mode saves

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back