• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
The secret bosses from KH1 in Agrabah and Neverland didn't have anything to do with KH2.

but the secret boss in KH: Final Mix did...and so does the KH2: Final Mix secret boss.

and since there isnt supposed to be a final mix for BbS...the Secret boss is supposedly connected to the next game.

Ponisito

theres already a thread of the song...just wondering who the Secret Boss will be?

but that music sounds pretty epic

EDIT: I have heard this somewhere before...I just cant place my finger on it though...???

Its a remix of the one when you fight against Ansem on KH1 but mixed with Fate of the unknown. So I think It must be something very related with Xehanort.

State

Awards
Its strongly assumed that the white-haired man with the sleeveless shirt is MX in his younger days. Its is also assumed that the secret battle will take place in CO.

Oblivionite

Maybe the secret battle is Xemnas with armor? (the one where he sits on a throne) but that would be pointless, and the secret boss usually ties in into the next game...

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
wait, how do you know the music if you didn't fight the boss yet, just wondering
did they just release the music?

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
well, that scene with aqua at CO had to happen some time, and it didn't happen at all in the Aqua scenario. I'm hoping the secret boss is there. :3

I want the Secret boss to be like KHFM and KH2FM+ secret bosses, aqainst a mysterious person who will turn out to be an important character from a future KH game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back