• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
nomura already said that zack is the only FF character in BBS.. so stop with sephiroth already..

He did say only one FF character (besides the Moogles), but I'd be okay if he was just telling a white lie so he didn't spoil anything about him or this guy..

Just because he said one doesn't mean the secret boss isn't a FF character to. Like I said in the quote above, he might of just told a white lie in order to NOT spoil the fact that it's a FF character. I'm just hoping that if I'm right it's not Sephiroth.

Last edited:

cloud552000

i am going with Genesis,Angeal or Garland ff1(not likely) and i have a reason for this KH likes to repeat them selfs cloud VS sephiroth, Sora Vs Riku the final boss being the same person(but different parts of them ansem sod and xeonort) so because of FF7 cc and Zack being in the game there is a high possibility of Genesis or Angeal being the Secret boss but for Garland its not likely but they might have thrown him in because of Dissida

Gram

Banned
Awards
im the secret boss mofo's XD,

[on topic] i want it to be VAT's master or mabe Xehanort, o.0 or terra [cant make up mind]

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
For a single enemy against all 3 Eraqus makes the most sense, they wouldn't need any reasoning other than a sparring match to test how far his apprentices have come.

For 1 each maybe TAV will face off against older (as in how they'll appear in KH3)versions of S/R/K.

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
For a single enemy against all 3 Eraqus makes the most sense, they wouldn't need any reasoning other than a sparring match to test how far his apprentices have come.

For 1 each maybe TAV will face off against older (as in how they'll appear in KH3)version of S/R/K.

I feel sorry for who ever gets Kairi

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Kairi would be an automatic win! XD

What about Mickey?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
wait

isnt lingering sentiment terra (wich we fight in khfm2)?

so what do you mean by "he becomes ligering sentiment"

No, I believe Nomura said it didn't matter whether people thought it was Terra or not because it wasn't important/cannon at that time. Though everything he says is, just not the actual person & battle. But it is possible he could make it cannon and make him become that being.

Kairi as a secret boss = awesome.
I'd love to beat it up (yes it, not her)

Awards
Zack has been confirmed to be the only FF character, so all FF ideas can be thrown out the window.
And the fact alone that he talks about it means that this is more important than a generic secret boss, like the dust flier/debris flow.

It should be something in the vein of a Lingering Sentiment/Enigmatic Man fight, ie a masked unknown with cryptic language and ominous music.

αsiя

space coke
Zack has been confirmed to be the only FF character, so all FF ideas can be thrown out the window.
And the fact alone that he talks about it means that this is more important than a generic secret boss, like the dust flier/debris flow.

It should be something in the vein of a Lingering Sentiment/Enigmatic Man fight, ie a masked unknown with cryptic language and ominous music.

They asked him if there was going to be a secret boss

JackabeePARAMORE

I would imagine that it's someone we'll be seeing in a future game, or maybe even Genesis-a-la-Sephiroth. I very much doubt that it will be Genesis, but I can dream right?
Genisis would be awesome. I think it'll be KH2 Sora/Riku. Or maybe it's Mickey?

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
I wouldn't mind having KH2 Sora being the secret boss. He'd pull out some badass techniques we weren't able to do in the game. It would be awesome.

JackabeePARAMORE

I wouldn't mind having KH2 Sora being the secret boss. He'd pull out some badass techniques we weren't able to do in the game. It would be awesome.
Right you are. It would be hella sick. & if Sora would be awesome. Imagine the moves they would give Riku. (depending on if he can still use darkness or not).

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well wait.
KH2 has a secret boss- Sephiroth
KH2:FM has a bunch of secret bosses- Seph, Ling Snt, etc.

So what kind of secret boss are we lookn at? Asecret ending boss like xemnas and LNG sent?
Or bosses like sephiroth and the titans?
BecausE the American games nevr had a secret boss based off of the secret movies

Awkward Squid

Well, if it's one of those secret bosses that basically prepare you for the next game, (Xemnas in KH1 FM)then it'd probably be something linking to KH3 or another side story.

Either that or it'd be someone like Sephiroth or Genesis...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back