• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Boss [SPOILERS]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Apparently you can one-hit-hill him with some spell from Ven, if rumors hold true, and that's how he is beaten easily.

i thought there would be more to that battle, but i guess it's non-canon?

If the streak continues, then it could be canon. I myself think that a reason for it not being canon is that Nomura mentioned how the boss was being designed to be a challenge, so maybe it was just made for the gameplay. Also, LS was never going to be in KH2FM+, so if things went the way Nomura planned this would only be the second secret super-powerful boss.

But it depends on certain connections. Now we know that Xemnas was from the Org and that LS was, well, connected to Terra obviously. If there is ever something that gives us reason to believe there is a cause for the existence of Vantias Sentiment, then it may mean he's canon.

lcstm

what a stupid fight it takes any real challenge out of it

the fight goes dodge>use spell and wait for him to step on it>dodge and wait for spell to recharge> repeat

its so disappointing

XkeybladerXX

When I first saw the fight, I thought that the secret boss was easier than ever since he had one bar. But he's so damn hard! But I'm wondering who's harder, Lingering Sentiment or Vanitas' Sentiment? I'm guessing the LS since he's strong and has a lot of health bars.

T

TerraVenAquaXIII

When I first saw the fight, I thought that the secret boss was easier than ever since he had one bar. But he's so damn hard! But I'm wondering who's harder, Lingering Sentiment or Vanitas' Sentiment? I'm guessing the LS since he's strong and has a lot of health bars.

Vanitas Sentiment:
Kingdom Hearts - Birth by Sleep - Secret Boss (Vanitas Lingering Sentiment) No Damage

Lingering settlement:
KH2FM TA Enigmatic Soldier 40sec - No Dmg/Drive/(half)Limit

(Note that both are NO-damage and done in the shortest time, recently)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back