• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Ansem Reports

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xDENLINx

Hello all.

K so the other day I was going through the Ansem Reports and I saw some interesting things which brought up some questions in my mind and thought i'd see if anyone could answer them for me.
So starting with Secret Ansem Report 3.

It appears my other five apprentices, believing it was for the sake of research, stared deep into the darkness and were pulled into it.
Even, Ienzo, Bleig, Dilin, and Eleus…
They have ceased to be human

I then continued to read the reports and found Secret Ansem Report 7, in which ATW said that "It appears my betrayers have retained their human forms as Nobodies, and are gathering more followers in hopes of furthering a new scheme. " So his apprentices are in the organization? I figured out Ienzo could be Zexion. and Even could be Vexen. What about the others? Has this ever been talked about? I don't think i've really paid to much attention to the apprentices before (except Xehanort lol)

Alrighty, moving on to secret Ansem report 2.

Upon his advice, I decided to review the data obtained at my basement lab.
That is when I discovered the “Ansem Reports.”
Though they bore my name, the only one I had written was number 0.
Apparently he had gone on to pen numbers 1 through 8 himself.

Is he talking about the Ansem Reports in Kh1? Yes I do realise there are more than 8 reports in kh1,
but it makes sense.

K so then there's Secret ansem report 9. Which says-

In other words, both the Nobody called Naminé and the Heartless—proof of a lost heart—are extremely unstable beings who lack the bodies needed to produce a Nobody.

Huh? Before he was saying she had no heartless, but what is this heartless he speaks of here? (sorry for all who came on this before when it said nobody. My bad)

Ok I think that's al lI had to ask. Please and thank you for the answers.x

Last edited:

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
I then continued to read the reports and found Secret Ansem Report 7, in which ATW said that "It appears my betrayers have retained their human forms as Nobodies, and are gathering more followers in hopes of furthering a new scheme. " So his apprentices are in the organization? I figured out Ienzo could be Zexion. and Even could be Vexen. What about the others? Has this ever been talked about? I don't think i've really paid to much attention to the apprentices before (except Xehanort lol)

Yes, the first six members of the Org are the Nobodies of his apperentices. They are:

Xehanort - Xemnas
Xigbar - Braig (Bleig in the Reports, this is a typo made by the translators)
Xaldin - Dilan (Dilin, another typo)
Vexen - Even
Lexaeus - Aeleus (Eleus, yet another typo)
Zexion - Ienzo

Huh? Before he was saying se had no nobody, but what is this nobody he speaks of here?

Sorry, I don't understand you. What's se?

Last edited:

Izayoi

galactic cancer

As said previously, Ansem's apprentices all ended up being the first six members of the Organization.

Is he talking about the Ansem Reports in Kh1? Yes I do realise there are more than 8 reports in kh1,
but it makes sense.

Since the Ansem Reports were the ones in KH1, then yes. Also I'm not sure of the number, but it must have been about 9 since that would be all of the 0-8 ones.

Huh? Before he was saying se had no nobody, but what is this nobody he speaks of here?

He is references Namine and the Heartless as a general term. Because Namine was made from Sora and Kairi's hearts, don't quote me on that, and Sora went back to his body whilst Roxas was created, Namine doesn't have a definite body to exist from. The same could be said for Heartless, because they're the heart and not the body.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
but it makes sense.

Like sirnight said - 0 to 8. I guess they changed the numbers in KH1 in the NA version, and now they wish they hadn't. Or they were stupid enough to not change it accordingly in KH2.
0 Report was AtW's. 1-8 were Xehanort's.

Namine. And actually, he's been saying Namine was Kairi's Nobody for a while. It's how she came to be that had him so puzzled he went on trying to explain her through the greater part of the reports.
She's Kairi's Nobody. That much is certain due to her looks. Because Kairi's Body and Soul were still present all through KH1, Namine couldn't have used that as substance. Namine truly is made up of nothing. That never have nor will it ever bother AtW.
What did bother him was how this being made up of nothing still came to be, seeing how Kairi's B+S never underwent any process that might explain her being a by-product.
Sora transforming into a Heartless and casting off Roxas - who has his B+S, while at the same time releasing Kairi's Heart from within him, added up.
Kairi's Heart leaving Sora's B+S while he himself was becoming a Heartless and casting off Roxas would merit a by-product to be created.
Because Kairi and Sora's Hearts came in direct contact with each other (as opposed to fusing or something of that sort), Namine, despite being Kairi's Nobody, lacks any and all Memories, but still maintains a connection to Memories. Hailing from Sora's vessel instead of Kairi's, however, she has control over his Memories instead of Kairi's.

xDENLINx

Like sirnight said - 0 to 8. I guess they changed the numbers in KH1 in the NA version, and now they wish they hadn't. Or they were stupid enough to not change it accordingly in KH2.
0 Report was AtW's. 1-8 were Xehanort's.

Thought so. Thanks.

Namine. And actually, he's been saying Namine was Kairi's Nobody for a while. It's how she came to be that had him so puzzled he went on trying to explain her through the greater part of the reports.
She's Kairi's Nobody. That much is certain due to her looks. Because Kairi's Body and Soul were still present all through KH1, Namine couldn't have used that as substance. Namine truly is made up of nothing. That never have nor will it ever bother AtW.
What did bother him was how this being made up of nothing still came to be, seeing how Kairi's B+S never underwent any process that might explain her being a by-product.
Sora transforming into a Heartless and casting off Roxas - who has his B+S, while at the same time releasing Kairi's Heart from within him, added up.
Kairi's Heart leaving Sora's B+S while he himself was becoming a Heartless and casting off Roxas would merit a by-product to be created.
Because Kairi and Sora's Hearts came in direct contact with each other (as opposed to fusing or something of that sort), Namine, despite being Kairi's Nobody, lacks any and all Memories, but still maintains a connection to Memories. Hailing from Sora's vessel instead of Kairi's, however, she has control over his Memories instead of Kairi's.

Woopsies, that was a typo on my part. I meant to ask what is this heartless he speaks of :23: But thank you so much for explaining it to me in that detail. Namine's a pretty big mistery eh? Reckon she'll be explained as to why she is?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Woopsies, that was a typo on my part. I meant to ask what is this heartless he speaks of :23: But thank you so much for explaining it to me in that detail. Namine's a pretty big mistery eh? Reckon she'll be explained as to why she is?

Lol, Xion reference.
Seriously though, it's probably just one of the many mistranslations the game's riddled with. Until further explored to tell us otherwise, I wouldn't put too much hope in it.

Sparks

gone
Xemnas=Ansem
Dilan=Xaldin
Ienzo=Zexion
Even= Vexen
Aeleus=Lexaeus
Braig=Xigbar

Xehanort is actually Another. If you take out the X and move around the letters a little bit then you get another. I couldn't find another word to match it.

shadowmind

California and yes i will enjoy the earth quakes,I

Hey thanks!(even though you weren't intending to help me lol) i've always wondered about namine's character because she always seemed mysterious(about how she came to be), your idea helped me understand her character a bit more =)

Muse

you look atrocious
Why would they give him the name no heart when he had a heart?

Hm. I don't know. :v

Heartless are actually the hearts.
Nobodies are actually the bodies (and souls)

It's more than likely another one of those metaphorical meanings we have in KH.

Sparks

gone
I thought that nobodies didn't have souls? That they were just bodies?

No Heart could probably be since he studied the heartless. No Heart, Heartless?
I'm just taking a guess.

Muse

you look atrocious

If the body and soul were to ever be separate, the body would perish. Hence, the body and soul stick together and become Nobodies.

I'm just taking a guess.

It could have a meaning like the Heartless. Since the name refers to them being cruel and acting on instinct, then I wouldn't put it past them to use that meaning for No Heart as well.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

I'm just taking a guess.

Nobodies are the body and soul, and Heartless are the heart, but encased in all the darkness that was in the heart when it was taken from the body. A body without a soul = dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back