• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Ansem Report 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxtaunkown

If you look at Secret Ansem Report 3, it says about how Xehanort had plunged himself into darkness but also his five apprentices. Then it says their names : Even, Ienzo, Bleig, Dilin, and Eleus... When these nobodies formed the organization they changed their names and added a X. Well, if that's true, why is it that Xaldin and Lexaeus real name's are missing an A. And more importantly why is Xigbar's name totally different. Check it out yourself.

KHLover916

No wait your right. Yeah someone told me that they thought they rushed to finish the game and did some mistakes. Cuz I spotted some few minor ones while playing as well.

Last edited:

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Maxtaunkown said:
If you look at Secret Ansem Report 3, it says about how Xehanort had plunged himself into darkness but also his five apprentices. Then it says their names : Even, Ienzo, Bleig, Dilin, and Eleus... When these nobodies formed the organization they changed their names and added a X. Well, if that's true, why is it that Xaldin and Lexaeus real name's are missing an A. And more importantly why is Xigbar's name totally different. Check it out yourself.

I read this report and seem to observe out that Dilin could be Xaldin and Eleus could be Lexeus. I don't know who's Even, Ienzo, Bleig. However, his five apprentices one of them if not all, could be our next new enemy for the next story in the Kingdom Hearts series.

KHLover916

YaibaTatsuJin said:
I read this report and seem to observe out that Dilin could be Xaldin and Eleus could be Lexeus. I don't know who's Even, Ienzo, Bleig. However, his five apprentices one of them if not all, could be our next new enemy for the next story in the Kingdom Hearts series.
Even-Vexen, Ienzo-Zexion, and Bleig is Xigbar which is also wrong I noticed that a while ago.

Maxtaunkown

YaibaTatsuJin said:
I wish that would be true but they are all dead.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
It sucks that they rushed through it and it has a bunch of typos, but Even, Ienzo, Braig are dead. Braig is Xigbar, and Even/Vexen and Ienzo/Zexion died in COM along with the other members that were in missing from KH2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back