• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret About xehanort's Identity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
I know the Theory of Terra bieng Xehanort has been around forever, but has any ever had proof? well, i have BUNCH of facts that could end up helping with alot of people.

As we all know, Xehanort was the apprentice of Ansem The Wise. But, what a lot of people might have forgot, is that Ansem Found Xehanort in Radiant Garden, as a child "Edit: Young Adult". This child ended up being very bright, but what happened before he was in radiant garden?

The only memories that he had, was about a huge key blade war. But wait, isnt that strikingly similar, to the ending trailer to BBS? :confused:

What i think happened is the new formed Kingdom Hearts in the sky at the end of the trailer was to powerful for someone to control. So, Xehanort's memories was transfered into a child's body, namely Terra? because isn't A Kingdom Heart a collection of Hearts "Memories"?

I have More Proof, Remember in KH2 FM, in the room in radiant Garden, Xemnas talked to Aqua's armor and Key Blade, Saying Stuff About "my Friend". Terra's soul "memories, if you will" might have was split with Xehanort's a little bit after the transformation of becoming a nobody.

So, hope you guys enjoyed this presentation :cool:

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Souls and Hearts are totally different things in the KH universe.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
...another one?

I've lost faith in all humanity.

They've been coming for a while, and they're going to keep coming until the game is released; there isn't much that can be done about it =/. Also, KH is not a gathering of souls of any kind, it's just a huge collection of hearts that apparently has great power.

Last edited:
A

Audo

He didn't find Xehanort as a child, he found him as a young adult.
That flashback in KH2 with Ansem, Mickey and Xehanort the apprentice is less than a year after BBS.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh dear. A new one. I haven't seen this before.

That aside.

Xehanort wasn't a child. I don't think the fusing of an old man and a young guy = child.

And we don't know if that is KH. And if it is new. It seems it was hidden by the clouds.

I don't think Xemnas remembers anything. He probably found the armor and felt a connection or something. Or he was found with it.

We don't know if Xehanort remember a Keyblade War.

KH is a collection of hearts. Hearts hold memories, but they are just hearts. If you get your heart back, you get your memories back.

Xemnas was after his heart and was hoping that he could unlock the memories within it since he "understood the power of hearts"

Anagram

Banned
Well, not to be rude, but i said that i knew about the long time theory bout it.

1. Be rude I like watching flaming attempts.

2. I know what you said, but that's my opion nothing agasint you.

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
I don't think Xemnas remembers anything. He probably found the armor and felt a connection or something. Or he was found with it.

Well, it could be as Roxas and Zxel sorta thing, Axel and roxas have "no" memories, if you will, but they still meet at the clock tower.

:remember when Axel told Roxas that they went there the day before? interesting stuff here

A

Audo

Well, it could be as Roxas and Zxel sorta thing, Axel and roxas have "no" memories, if you will, but they still meet at the clock tower.

:remember when Axel told Roxas that they went there the day before? interesting stuff here
Axel has memories.....

logozgogo

i no terra probably is xehanort, but i really dont want him to be so he can stay good, because he owns everyone. i would rather have like, master xehanort become young again and looses all his memory and become alot more powerful and terra aqua and ven go hiding. and their hiding places are like ven and aqua have sora and that`s why roxas looks like ven, and terra hides in the wastelands as the lingering sentiment protecting people because its so dangerous, and he hates xehanort because he made his young self look somewhat like terra. then terra sends the kingdom key for riku to help but sora gets the keyblade. that would make me happy. then in (if there is one) kh3 they all join together to take down the apprentice thet was in hiding for all that time training or someone else. =) THE END

Last edited:
T

tazztig

I don't know about that "Transformation" thing, but I do recall AtW finding him as an adult then using him for his loss memorys as a subject.

The Report

One of my own apprentices, Xehanort, has volunteered to be a subject. The young man has served me ever since I nursed him back from death’s door some years ago. He had lost all his memories at the time, but later showed remarkable intellectual curiosity and readily absorbed my teachings, gaining deep wisdom. Any mental immaturity is surely due to his young age.

If I explore Xehanort’s heart with psychological tests, I may be able to recall the past locked away within. My apprentice, Even, has also shown great interest in Xehanort’s memories. But is he really the right subject? Xehanort does indeed exhibit extraordinary talents…

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I was hopeing someone said that, so i could proce some wrongs, if a nobody has memories like axel, then why not Xemnas? in which he could remember stuff from when he was terra "if he was even terra to begin with
Xemnas does have memories.
Of his time as Xehanort, the apprentice.
Xemnas only remembered what he knew from when he was the apprentice.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I was hopeing someone said that, so i could prove some wrongs, if a nobody has memories like axel, then why not Xemnas? in which he could remember stuff from when he was terra "if he was even terra to begin with"
You posted that twice.
Check that last page for my response

Dyingslow666

Can we just stop with these stupid theories, -In Xemnas's voice- All shall be answered in Birth by Sleep...

So lets stop with these Theories because, if you havent noticed, THEYRE THEORIES!!

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
Xemnas does have memories.
Of his time as Xehanort, the apprentice.
Xemnas only remembered what he knew from when he was the apprentice.

Ah, ha, so using your Quote and others, i have come up with the ultimate conclusion, If in fact he remembers from being the apprentice, then couldn't he also have locked away memories from when he was terra....if people remember CoM, then you will remember than Namine said that Sora wont be able to remember her, or his time in the castle oblivion. But, though they are Locked away, they can be retrieved..."sora said that at end of CoM"

A

Audo

I was hopeing someone said that, so i could proce some wrongs, if a nobody has memories like axel, then why not Xemnas? in which he could remember stuff from when he was terra "if he was even terra to begin with" :nahnah:
With the exceptions of Naminé and Roxas, Nobodies retain the memories of their former selves.
Xemnas has all of his memories as Xehanort the Apprentice, just since Xehanort didnt have memories of his life before that, neither does Xemnas. He can only remember his life as the apprentice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back