• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Comics ► SECONDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
707b7b1da5b74d7fba6bf9e54a5da55a_7.jpg

Brian Lee O'Malley has released the initial title for his new graphic novel, which is due for release in 2013. It will be published by Random House imprint Villard, and not Scott Pilgrim's Oni Press.

So... who's anxious for more info?

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
I'm skeptical until I get a story premise. Brian Lee O'Malley is a good story teller, but Scott Pilgrim was a run away hit. I'm not sure if he can follow that up. And the fact that a more reputable company isn't publishing him has me worried.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I'm skeptical until I get a story premise. Brian Lee O'Malley is a good story teller, but Scott Pilgrim was a run away hit. I'm not sure if he can follow that up. And the fact that a more reputable company isn't publishing him has me worried.

Agreed. What I am really curious about is the artwork that he will use. If anything, I wouldn't mind seeing the Scott Pilgrim artwork again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back