• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Second week of no Story Quest updates? Hello, SENA, we're here too, not just Japan.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
I dunno, I'm getting pretty bored and upset with KHUX NA. Two weeks and no Story updates. And we have to wait till January for any further story additions. Who will keep playing this game?? I mean, are they just expecting the P2W players to be overjoyed and euphoric just buying Epic and Carnival medals for 2 months? What about the rest of us who are not spending hundreds or thousands and just enjoy playing?

The new Pokemon game is coming up in November. I'll be happy to gobble that up. I will only be logging in for my jewels in KHUX. To me, it is a slap in the face what they've done to the NA players.

Square Enix, you may have gorged yourself on greed too far and killed the goose that laid your precious golden egg.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
It's unclear if there will be no updates period or if they're just slowing down.

The fact it's unclear is also a problem, though. The communication is severely in need of improvement.

No one is happy. :c

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Two weeks isn't really that big of a gap from the last story update. I'd give it until the end of the month to decide what to do.

Last edited:

Foxycian

Awards
they did this twice tho it used to be two weeks only but now it's every three weeks they give new 25 quest and this is the 2nd week than the quests will be next week

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
And the trouble with these mobile games is that you really have to keep up the interest or people will just not play anymore. It's too long to wait, plus how stacked against F2P or C2P players the game is, and I know many players who have just quit playing.

Maybe SE doesn't give a damn about the NA players and game. Heck, if NA players are playing the Japanese version, why should SE bother with creating a good game experience for us?

Foxycian

Awards
And the trouble with these mobile games is that you really have to keep up the interest or people will just not play anymore. It's too long to wait, plus how stacked against F2P or C2P players the game is, and I know many players who have just quit playing.

Maybe SE doesn't give a damn about the NA players and game. Heck, if NA players are playing the Japanese version, why should SE bother with creating a good game experience for us?
NA players will still play unchained x even if the story quest takes while to update cause the main focus of the game is the story according to nomura both back cover and unchained x are important since back cover tells us the story of the masters while unchained x tells us the story of skuld ephemera and many more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back