• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SEC Championship LSU vs. Georgia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I don't understand the concept here well fine since you like it this way I guess in the NFL you should have the Ravens vs. Steelers for the Superbowl every year because it's always a superbowl match-up when they play right?

Or The Celtics and Miami Heat should play in the NBA finals even though they are in the eastern conference right?

You're saying I don't understand the concept no man it looks like you don't get it. Alabama had their chance let someone else play.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
It's the championship game. Top 2 teams play for it. That's it. You don't give other teams chances. They earn it or they settle for whatever bowl they're given. There isn't a team in this country above LSU and Alabama. Therefore they play for the championship. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. That's how it works. Get with it, or get lost.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
And based off that statement alone is why FBS football needs a playoff badly nevermind it doesn't matter anymore I actually hope Alabama wins cause then it will be a three-way tie and LSU and Bama plus Okie St. will have to share the Crystal Ball for the 2011-2012 season.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
If Alabama wins how do you crown the champion that's the question. It's like what happened in 2004 and even 08 with both Auburn and Utah.

If Ok st. blows out Stanford and Alabama defeats LSU by a narrow margin I'd agree they all are co-champions you might not like it, but it wouldn't be fair if only Alabama was crowned a champion.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
You're concerned entirely too much with being fair to a team that is nowhere near Alabama or LSU's league. Who gives a fuck how much they beat Stanford by? They're not one of the top 2 teams in the nation, ergo they don't get jack shit from the championship game. Jesus, how hard is it to understand? There's one champion, and then there's everybody else. This is why I hate the BCS. It deludes the likes of teams like OK St and Boise St into thinking they actually have a shot at the championship.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Because those teams should have a chance or a shot at the title if LSU and Alabama are so all powerful then they should be able to run the gauntlet to come out #1 and #2.

To say teams that have never faced either team can't beat them is BS like I said before USC was almighty in 2005 got taken down by Texas what's to say the same wouldn't happen to Alabama? or LSU?

Every other football division has a playoff why is it that FBS can't SMDH. For the record if the BCS is so great why the freak is Virginia Tech even in a BCS bowl same for Clemson over a Boise or Houston.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
USC was not all-mighty in 2005. They were vastly overrated, like I've already said. Anybody with sense (anyone who actually knows the game of football, basically) saw that coming. I've already debunked all of this.

And your last sentence further proves what you're not getting here. Houston? Are you fucking serious? They're ass!! They're in a weak division, which is why they're able to dominate it. And they still managed to struggle in certain games (like against my school Rice, who exposed their terrible defense, or So. Miss who further did the same). You want to give everyone who wins their conference a shot at the title, despite the fact that most of these conferences are ass anyways. Houston has no place in a discussion for a championship, nor does Boise St.

Once again, get with it bruh.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Once again using bruh like that don't help you state your case at all USC was not overrated in 2005 that's the biggest lie you'll ever tell. Because just like LSU the media sold everyone that USC couldn't be beaten that year I don't want to hear otherwise.

All this anyone who knows the game of football I don't want to hear that sh*t you didn't know it at the point no matter how many times you say it. You know it now cause the final score said Texas won.

As for that last statement I don't care if Houston plays in C-USA or Boise in the MWC. The fact is Virginia Tech played Clemson twice and lost twice by a large margin. Give someone else a chance to play there is no reason they should be in a BCS bowl same for Clemson they didn't deserve the nod either.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
How are you gonna tell me what I didn't know? Like I told you that Georgia would lose to LSU? And that Alabama would beat Auburn? I was wrong then too, huh? The media sold everyone on that point? Is that right? They didn't sell this nigga. I was one of a few people amongst my friends at school telling them what was going to happen, just like I am now, and I was right then too. I could care less if you believe it or not. USC was overrated, and the score is the final proof. There's no arguing that. I don't buy into the media favorites, I can clearly see who's better. Just because you don't have the capacity to think for yourself doesn't mean we all don't. Texas was merely the lesser of two evils at that point because they're just as guilty of being extremely overrated by the media and the general population as well.

bonk outta here with all that, I don't care what you wanna hear. It is what it is. I called it then, I'm calling it now, and come January you're just gonna be looking stupid when I'm right again. I'll be back then to see what you've got to say, but I doubt you'll be trying to see me.

I'm out like a light.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I know you said LSU would beat Georgia and same for Alabama/Auburn, but I never said they wouldn't either. I just said Georgia might still have a chance to pull an upset and there is always a chance. Same rules apply even given Saturday.

I still don't buy the USC you can plead your case up and down, but it ain't happening sorry man. 41-38 was the final score how was USC overrated? Because they got beat by a #2 team?

Nigga I'm not trying to say who'd win against Bama vs. LSU that's not what I'm saying at all. I said Bama doesn't deserve to be there at all, and if they win then the championship must be split. Stop trying to be some almighty elitist that can't even cop a good rhyme you sounded like killer bee from Naruto and that's not a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back