• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SEC Championship LSU vs. Georgia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Ah you Alabama people can have that and I'm sorry I just don't believe things to easily meh.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Nope it's just that the 06 Ohio St. team wasn't exactly a pushover even though the score was lopsided the score doesn't always tell the story.

Trust me I know how great the SEC is, but this year is the exception everyone besides No. 1 and No. 2 are very down. Ole Miss, Florida, Mississippi St, and Tenn. Then you got some that are a bit fake Georgia(we'll see just how fake) and Auburn. Then you got one where we don't know if their truly good or not in Arkansas and South Carolina. This is the one year I'd understand the criticism for the SEC being "Top Heavy." Again after #1 and #2 it is a huge drop off afterwards.

Still I think Georgia may have a chance against LSU this weekend. I'm always going to be optimistic for them.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Well actually it's kind of funny because I always toss out this argument, but having a month off to play 1 game instead of that one week who knows what UF or Ohio St. could have done either it could have been much closer or Ohio St. wins or it still is a blowout.

That year Florida wasn't exactly as dominant as they were say the 08 Championship.

Then again this is why we need an end to the BCS you get teams like Boise and Utah talking a lot of shit because they take down the giants like Alabama and Oklahoma even Virginia Tech and Georgia.(That's for another topic though)

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Well Today is the day see if Georgia has the balls to take down the giants in LSU we did it once before, but as they say that's another year and time and this could be different.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!

Shinjuku

Entrapment
For what it's worth Georgia Defense could hang with them, but that was about where it ended. Watching that whole game I noticed a few things.

1. LSU offense is not as great as I though yeah it could look good once you tired out the other team, but still.
2. Georgia needs to fire the OC Mike Bobo.
3. LSU just has too many great backups it's not that many teams can't hang with LSU it's just that once your starters get tired it's over because many of LSU backups could have been the #1 option on another team in the SEC.
4. Todd Grantham saved Mark Richt's job and I hate it because this is beginning to remind me of CMR first 5 years before he let go of BVG.

All in all I'm glad we got to the championship, and I was a little surprised we even jumped out to the lead first, but we just couldn't keep it up and our QB is looking extremely overrated right now.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
That's the way it's going to be think back when Michigan was #2 and would face Ohio St. for the BCS NCG but because of the same conference thing it became Florida or LSU I forget vs. Ohio St. think it was Florida.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Maybe you never know we've already seen Bama vs. LSU no one wants to see it again except people in two states Alabama and Louisiana. Ya'll apart of the SEC I'd cheer for ya in any other matchup to prove our dominance, but watching a regular season game I just don't buy it.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Because you don't ever know so when did you became the high and mighty if I may ask?

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
If OK St jumps Bama, that'll be extremely stupid. LSU will destroy them.

I hope they do (jump bama, that is). I already saw LSU and Alabama play :(

Maybe you never know we've already seen Bama vs. LSU no one wants to see it again except people in two states Alabama and Louisiana. Ya'll apart of the SEC I'd cheer for ya in any other matchup to prove our dominance, but watching a regular season game I just don't buy it.

hahaha this this this

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I could care less. I don't see how people can want anything but the best two teams in the championship game.

Because you don't ever know so when did you became the high and mighty if I may ask?

We've been over this already bruh. There's a difference between being open-minded and being naive. OK St can NOT beat LSU.

EDIT: Once again, what did I tell you my nigga? You tired of being proved wrong yet?

Last edited:

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Just like Alabama can't beat LSU it's been proven so why are we watching this again at least give me something else worth watching.

But it's official the BCS has got to go I'd rather see 8 teams duke it out and then if it wound up being Alabama and LSU at the end I'd be satisfied with that instead.

I'm more open-minded then naive like I said I cheer for my team, but I know on any given Saturday or any day anyone can be beaten.

With all that said enjoy I'll be watching UGA take on Michigan St. again for the second time in like 4 years if I'm not mistaken.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
It doesn't matter about being proven wrong because once it's said and done who's the champion if Alabama wins it can't be anyone want to know why BECAUSE LSU ALREADY BEAT THEM it would be a draw you wouldn't be able to crown a champion out of that.

Looking at the Okie St comparisons to Bama I feel for their fanbase and plus I'm certain compared to other Championship games of the past this one will be less watched except for in the two states like I said before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back