• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SEC Championship LSU vs. Georgia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
You're an idiot. They don't have horrible offenses. They have the best 2 defenses in the nation. And it's defense that wins championships, offense just sells the tickets.

15 total points. You think that scoring 15 total points mean they are great offenses. Yeah they have good defense, but thats all they talk about.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
Yes. That's just how dominant their defenses are. Name an offense in this nation, and I'll show you a team they can both shut down. Easily.

Yeah you tell me that tey have great defense but thats the point. Everyone talks about the defenses like it is the only thing they have and completly ignored the offenses that had 15 total points, 4 missed field goals, 4 turnovers, and 8-24 on third downs.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Yeah you tell me that tey have great defense but thats the point. Everyone talks about the defenses like it is the only thing they have and completly ignored the offenses that had 15 total points, 4 missed field goals, 4 turnovers, and 8-24 on third downs.

You're not getting bruh. No one's ignoring the offenses. The reason for the low-score wasn't because of an abysmal offensive showing. It was both teams defenses. If you don't understand it, there's no simpler way to put it. You're just lost. This is part of the reason why the SEC catches so much flack. The nation at large hates to see an SEC champ because year after year, we have the best defenses that nation has to offer. We get matched against so-called "offensive powerhouses" and we make them look like little league teams. Oregon? Texas? Psh, please. Nothin. So keep harping on about our "poor" offenses while we enjoy our dominance over college football. And Trent Richardson, the best RB in the nation, says hi.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
If you have a badass defensive line, it won't matter if your team's offense sucks eggies (and usually they don't? D8), because your defense will stop plays, get some picks & grab fumbles, and trololol the enemy offensive line until the game ends.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
If you have a badass defensive line, it won't matter if your team's offense sucks eggies (and usually they don't? D8), because your defense will stop plays, get some picks & grab fumbles, and trololol the enemy offensive line until the game ends.

More or less the point I'm trying to make to Twilightheaven, who seems to think Bama and LSU merely have poor offenses. As if.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
More or less the point I'm trying to make to Twilightheaven, who seems to think Bama and LSU merely have poor offenses. As if.

It's 'kay, him probably didn't understands.

8S Ole Miss (University of Mississippi) why you lose all day erryday

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Well I'll put it this way if LSU or Bama had horrible offenses I guess LSU wouldn't put up 40 against Oregon or what was 41 against West VA and Arkansas too.

Plus not to leave Bama out they put up 42 against Auburn just last weekend. Thing about Alabama though is no offense to you XIII Heartless their offfense isn't as great as most people think the RB and a few WR's are great same for the offensive line, but that QB I know for a fact he isn't as good as a few QB's around the SEC.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Well I'll put it this way if LSU or Bama had horrible offenses I guess LSU wouldn't put up 40 against Oregon or what was 41 against West VA and Arkansas too.

Plus not to leave Bama out they put up 42 against Auburn just last weekend. Thing about Alabama though is no offense to you XIII Heartless their offfense isn't as great as most people think the RB and a few WR's are great same for the offensive line, but that QB I know for a fact he isn't as good as a few QB's around the SEC.

None taken since I agree about the QB. But Bama has always managed to do big numbers despite them lacking in such a crucial position. They've had the likes of Ingram, Richardson, Arenas, Jones (my cousin), etc. but no all-star QB, yet they still manage to do damage on a scoreboard. To me, that speaks volumes towards how good they are offensively; imagine what they would do if they had someone like Cam Newton, or Tim Tebow, etc.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I wouldn't use those two well maybe Tebow I'm beginning to believe that Tebow himself is just a X-factor that you'll never see again I use to hate him at Florida(Georgia fan), but now I see why they won those two championships he's not a quitter I think Urban Meyer and his mother both made him that way I'm guessing.

That aside though if ya'll had a QB like Mallet or even our QB's Aaron Murray and Matt Stafford(when he was here) you guys would be pretty deadly in fact I'd think that you guys would win the championship at least 4 times with Nick Saban there.

Side note didn't know Julio Jones was your cousin glad he's on the falcons still wishing for A.J Green, but Julio is just as good.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Naw man time will tell though Tim Tebow > Cam Newton

I still think Cam will succeed just not as much as The Tebow it just has that intangible thing about him I'm just calling it X-factor(Marvel v. Capcom reference). Not too many people have that except if you count Ray Lewis(The Beast).

Still I don't like the fact that my Dawgs are getting disrespected so bad by the media if they pull of the upset something no one else could I think they deserve to jump straight into #1. Cause it will pretty much tell us what some of us knew if they defeat LSU then it means at the beginning of the season they didn't have their legs which is why we had the loses with Boise St. and SC.

I really think right now if UGA faces Boise St. again we'd trash them much worse then they did us. Same for USC(South Carolina).

Shinjuku

Entrapment
They technically did some of the same things although at different schools. In terms of my fellow black QB's though Cam will rank pretty high when it's all said and done.

Actually though I think people sleeping on my man down in Texas at Baylor.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Admittedly that was the most boring game I've watched in a long time. I believe that if USC wasn't on suspension they would definitely be in the talk despite losing out to Stanford in OT.

Pac-12 for life

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Oh no here comes a USC fan it was bound to happen sooner or later at least you're not a Ohio St. fan. Just joking though here(but I don't like either team for real though)

To be brutally honest with you if USC plays either of the two LSU or Alabama they'd lose in a heartbeat the one thing that other conferences don't have that the SEC does is the defense every team in the SEC prides themselves on that one thing. Excluding maybe 2 of them Kentucky and Vandy looking at you guys.

Give or take some teams know how to play defense just not as good as us(SEC) like a Nebraksa or Oklahoma.

Last edited:

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Admittedly that was the most boring game I've watched in a long time. I believe that if USC wasn't on suspension they would definitely be in the talk despite losing out to Stanford in OT.

Pac-12 for life

Do you really think the game would even be close if USC touched the field with Bama or LSU? A blowout is even more boring than a defensive standoff like LSU and Alabama had. Get real.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Looking at the upsets in the past couple weeks, you can't really justify which team is better than the other by just their numbers. Once they actually compete against each other that;s when you can tell who's better than who.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back