• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seasalt Icecream

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephy 9 2 5

I was going by this local ice cream parlor on my way to my new summer job recently and I can't believe what I saw on the menu seasalt ice cream. I had to try some and I'd have to say Nomura wasn't lying when he said you would need something to wash it down with afterwards. I asked one of the people did they just add it and they said its been there for years......huh!?

Before KH2 I had never heard of it before but after trying a cup I can't see why. I liked it so much I asked my mother to bake a homemade seasalt icecream chocolate cake on monday. The next day even though it was suppose be saved for the weekend after constant begging I was able to eat some while watching the NBA Finals and man was it good. Eating seasalt icecream and watching the Miami Heat win all in one day, how could life get any better!

Has anyone else tried some?

sephy 9 2 5

AdventChild101 said:
What did it taste like?:confused:

It tasted like sweet..very sweet vanilla ice cream. The sea salt is sprinkled on there like a topping of mms or nuts at least the one I tried.
It's not bitter like the name may suggest but its sweet.
The stuff is good its not nasty by any means......i'm sure that if you tried it you'd like it. :D

sephy 9 2 5

Well the place I went to is local it was called Maria's IceCream Palor in Manhattan. I take the subway to get to and from work. But I haven't seen it in a Baskin Robbins or a Dairy Queen. I think it's more exclusive to Disney world theme parks.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
sephy 9 2 5 said:
It tasted like sweet..very sweet vanilla ice cream. The sea salt is sprinkled on there like a topping of mms or nuts at least the one I tried.
It's not bitter like the name may suggest but its sweet.
The stuff is good its not nasty by any means......i'm sure that if you tried it you'd like it. :D
I can imagine what it taste like. I think I have it before but it was called a different name.

R o x a s

sephy 9 2 5 said:
Well the place I went to is local it was called Maria's IceCream Palor in Manhattan. I take the subway to get to and from work. But I haven't seen it in a Baskin Robbins or a Dairy Queen. I think it's more exclusive to Disney world theme parks.
oawmaygawwwdd its in manhattan? i live in brooklyn...gime directions to that place!!!!!

Mickey Killer

sephy 9 2 5 said:

I honestly feel like trying it now, though the Disney theme parks are my best bet. (I have to live in Texas:( )

sephy 9 2 5

R o x a s said:
oawmaygawwwdd its in manhattan? i live in brooklyn...gime directions to that place!!!!!

I think it was by Central Park West around 86 th street i'm not so sure somewhere around Central Park West. I came to stay with my grandparents in Jamaica, Queens during this summer every summer usually. And they wanted me to get a job since I'm almost 17 and learn the streets while I stay. Never worked a day of my life! School is my job :mad: Hmmm... anyways me and my cousin Chenay will walk around tomorrow and see if we find it. So don't go because if you get LOST it wasn't my fault......:D

Edit: I meant Central Pk West if i didn't change my post in time

R o x a s

sephy 9 2 5 said:
I think it was by Central Park around 85 th street i'm not so sure somewhere around Central Park. I came to stay with my grandparents in Jamaica, Queens during this summer every summer usually. And they wanted me to get a job since I'm almost 17 and learn the streets while I stay. Never worked a day of my life! School is my job :mad: Hmmm... anyways me and my cousin Chenay will walk around tomorrow and see if we find it. So don't go because if you get LOST it wasn't my fault......:D

hmm central park and 85th....thats very close to where im going today im going to lexington and 86th...hmm ill look for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back