• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seasalt Icecream

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephy 9 2 5

I'm not sure Manhattan for me is confusing somewhat so I just walk and keep walking around till I spot some store that I like or am interested in. I could spend the whole day walking and my cousin doesn't help by powerwalking up each block leaving me behind......but I guess the only way to learn is to figure it out for yourself. Queens though since i go there every summer i those those streets like an addition problem. What part of Brooklyn r u from my uncle lives in Brooklyn...?

sephy 9 2 5

R o x a s said:
i also got this place
# [2500-2599] 85th St
Brooklyn, NY 11214, Kings County, US
Hmm...well seasalt icecream is pretty good I'm going to check places like Baskin Robbins or Dairy Queens on 513 W Side Ave close to my mother's house in NJ. I'm going to check all places that sell icecream it's nothing special really so I'm sure someone besides Maria's has it.

Chibata_Roo

sephy 9 2 5 said:
Hmm...well seasalt icecream is pretty good I'm going to check places like Baskin Robbins or Dairy Queens on 513 W Side Ave close to my mother's house in NJ. I'm going to check all places that sell icecream it's nothing special really so I'm sure someone besides Maria's has it.
^w^ It sounds delicious, but not too common XD I thought they made it up in the game O_O wow...hm maybe try googling it? There has to be some other place

sephy 9 2 5

No its real here's Nomura's Interview:

I heard it was you who suggested to insert the Seasalt Ice-cream in the game.
Yes, I did. When the Tokyo Disney Sea opened and I went there by invitation, they were selling Seasalt Ice-creams at the time. You would think a "salty ice-cream" seems a pretty weird idea, right? I was like "What is this?" so I tried it out and it turned out to be very tasty. My impression of it back then was so strong that I overlapped Disney's image with seasalt ice-cream. Besides that, Roxas' story is set in summer break and I wondered what did I eat back in summer breaks when I was a kid and I remembered "Ah, of course, ice-cream." Although I was the one who said I wanted to use it, Nojima-san was was the one who actually made it show up that much. Even I was surprised; "You're using it this often!?" (laugh) I think that shows the playful-ness of Nojima-san's scenarios.

Kingdom Hearts II Ultimania - Tetsuya Nomura Interview

It's been around but i guess it's not really popular....

Chibata_Roo

sephy 9 2 5 said:
No its real here's Nomura's Interview:

I heard it was you who suggested to insert the Seasalt Ice-cream in the game.
Yes, I did. When the Tokyo Disney Sea opened and I went there by invitation, they were selling Seasalt Ice-creams at the time. You would think a "salty ice-cream" seems a pretty weird idea, right? I was like "What is this?" so I tried it out and it turned out to be very tasty. My impression of it back then was so strong that I overlapped Disney's image with seasalt ice-cream. Besides that, Roxas' story is set in summer break and I wondered what did I eat back in summer breaks when I was a kid and I remembered "Ah, of course, ice-cream." Although I was the one who said I wanted to use it, Nojima-san was was the one who actually made it show up that much. Even I was surprised; "You're using it this often!?" (laugh) I think that shows the playful-ness of Nojima-san's scenarios.

Kingdom Hearts II Ultimania - Tetsuya Nomura Interview

It's been around but i guess it's not really popular....

XD I bet its starting to get more popular

twiligh knight

In a deep dark place filled with your worst nightm
well i am sure it got some kind of jump start from the game?

wait!!! i have tryed some thing like it before it was called the great white

it was in a shap of a shark like a sky blue color and is a little salty when you first lick it but really sweet!! our ice cream man used to have it in the summer and then for a couple of years it disappeared and now it came back last year !!but the one i got was like a pop cickle? was yours like that to or was it ice cream on a cone?

sephy 9 2 5

Yea that's basically it no mine was icecream in a cup. But it was very sweet perhaps too sweet that why you need something to drink afterwards. I never really described it so basically....Seasalt icecream is usually dyed blue or green with food coloring and then has some type of gelatin on it coming in a cup or cone. Also sprinkles of sugar is put on it. I'm not so sure as a popcicle though....
But that's what the one I tried had on it and looked like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back