• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Searching my heart out...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Aerie

Hello.... I'm new here. Not new to message boards... I belong to several others. I just was searching for a Kingdom Hearts Font and this site was the first to pop up.... and yet I was having troubles looking for the font. I went to the site someone refered to and started searching my heart out. I found what I was looking for so that's when I decided to join this forum. I was going to go look for one anyways so it was lucky that I stumbled upon this one. I happen to like the whole layout and everyone seems so helpful. I'd love to meet people who enjoyed Kingdom Hearts as much as I did.

I love Square Enix... I remember when it used to be called Squaresoft... I simply love their games. I can't really choose a number one game. I guess I just grew up playing their games... got to love my dad... he's the one who got me hooked up with playing video games and now my mother is complaining to me because that's like all I do. lol. *sighs* Yes... I remember those good old days... I guess I'd have to go with Final Fantasy and Chrono Trigger. Chrono Trigger was my first favorite RPG.... I remember buggin' my dad to buy it and we never could find it then I got it for my birthday.. I still have the original copy plus the PS version by the way... I was 8 years old at the time and I remember hearing about it from a friend. Gosh how I miss them... I wonder what they are up to. I don't know because that was the last year I saw them. They're probably all grown up by now... seeing that they were 13 when I was 8. *sighs* Gosh all these old memories.. I never really thought of it until now... wow. Hmmm... what else...

well... I love anime and manga as well. Don't make me choose a favorite. There's far too many. I'm going to go purchase Kingdom Hearts 2 today when my dad gets home. I can't wait to play it. I can't really think of anything else to say but please feel free to talk to me in this forum or send me a message.

~Aerie

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
0o.....boy i c u like 2 type alot...well welcum hav fun.....and yea i c u woulnt spamm cause u look like 2 like 2 type...so yea...if u hav any q's or just need a freind pm me....^^

Aerie

Yeah.. I guess I kinda write a lot... it's just sometimes I have so much to say and then there are times where I don't have much to say so I don't reply. I have to say so far I like it here... it's a nice cozy place. I love Kingdom Hearts II... I played it for almost 32 hours straight over my spring break... but I can't play it anymore... grrr... my teachers are on an overload for homework lately. wahh!!! I love this game. ^-^ Pretty graphics... amazing battles sequences... and the intro/prologue was 4 hours long... I was stuck in awe....now I'm stuck wondering about something. Don't want to ruin it for people. I know how it feels.

~Aerie

Back