• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Searching for lost Final Fantasy 7 media

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shademp

Awards
To start off with, I'm searching for recordings from the online mode of Dirge of Cerberus.

Examples:
- Two videos from the beta (one video has been retrieved, but not the other)
- "Dirge of Cerberus Online Quest Mission" (spot it in the list of recommended videos in the archived link) uploaded by Kadaaju, aka Xaldin on this forum

If anybody can help me get in touch with Xaldin, aka Fairuzo/Zexion/Kadaaju, then that'd be greatly appreciated. I believe he may hold multiple videos from Dirge's online mode.

Or perhaps you got some rare media yourself from this esoteric era of the Compilation of FF7? Maybe game screenshots from player blogs that are no longer online, or saved bits from the lost blog entries? Perhaps you have a phone with FFVII Snowboarding on it? Or even a phone with Dirge of Cerberus: Lost Episode? Please share your content here or get in touch with me over PM if you possess content like this. ^_^

Thanks in advance! Visit my YouTube channel to watch some recently unearthed recordings from Dirge's online mode.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Do you already have Ehrgeiz in your list of FF 7 media? It's a fighting game that featured Cloud, Sephiroth, Tifa, Vincent, and Yuffie as playable fighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back