• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sea salt scenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

june

gotta say, that the sea-salt ice-cream are my favourite part of the game <3
though I have finished the game, when I go to complete the gauge bar to try to get the 100% of the game, I still love to watch those scene <3
especially when roxas is alone with axel
s1butz

Axel's girl1312

I'm not really a fan of them. I sikped most of them my second time playing the game. I only watched them if I really needed to. so I don't think the really needed so many.

Mallorytheace

A big reason I follow the series is cause I like the cast so much,so scenes with characters I like are always cool,and ones where there happy are even better.Imo the series is pretty tragic,so scenes like these really brighten things up for me

Kiwi +

Awards
I thought most of them were nice. It showed their friendship and stuff. I just skipped them once i started another playthrough though.

Terraearthman15

They are all important becasue sea salt ice cream goes back to bbs and even continuing in Kh2 plus Riku or Roxas but i think it is Xion that Gave them a box fo Roxas' photos and some sea salt ice cream as a momemtum to try and reach into roxas so he might remember her

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I think rac7d is talking about how there is a real sea-salt ice cream recipe. Yes, there is.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
2 eggs

2 c. milk

1/3 cup sugar

1 t. vanilla

1 c. heavy whipping cream

sea salt to taste

blue food coloring (optional)

ice pop molds (optional)

Directions:
Separate the eggs into two good sized bowls and beat the egg whites until stiff. Mix the egg yolks and sugar until thick. Slowly bring milk to boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Pour hot milk into yolk/sugar mixture and mix well. Pour milk/yolk/sugar mixture back into pot and heat on medium until thicker to make a custard. Do not boil. Pour custard in with beaten egg whites and mix well. Add sea salt (keeping adding salt until it tastes salty sweet). Put mixture in fridge to cool. Once cool, add cream, vanilla and coloring to mixture. Freeze, following your ice cream maker’s instructions. If you wish, get some ice pop molds. Spray the inside of these with very little PAM spray (or something similar). Then pour the ice cream into the molds right after it comes out of the ice cream maker. Pop the lid on and the sticks in and freeze for at least two hours.

Wonderglow

I really liked the scene at the end of days where RAX were on the clock tower and Xion was slowly disappearing, I found that to be my favourite sea-salt scene :D

You wouldn't be able to love that scene if there wasn't any history. I was actually crying during the final battle cuz I was like "C'mon Xion- the HISTORY man! the HISTORY!" That's like
(Death Note spoiler) Light killing L in the same place that they bonded and lived and worked together to fight evil! Oh wait... nvrmnd x)

I would like to see a vid of the final battle against Xion with "faded memories" of RAX on the clock tower eating sea-salt ice cream. But I have no idea how to do that x)

bryanbryan

Uhh yahh they served a purpose.
It showed how that was their way of hanging out and bonding.
and how a nobody doesn't really have much going on in their lives.
and how one little thing may mean a lot to someone.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
i didn't learn this after i beat the game and heard that after these boring scenes some have riku with namine or diz or the org doin some thing about roxas and xion

Kiwi +

Awards
i didn't learn this after i beat the game and heard that after these boring scenes some have riku with namine or diz or the org doin some thing about roxas and xion

You didn't watch any of them?? Sure some of them were boring. Though it was those scenes that I thought gave us the highlights of their friendship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back