• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sea Salt Ice Cream

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Remember KH2 is just a game...I highly doubt it is. But there a possiblity?? >,<

UnknownEnigma

come now...you know its true^^^^ member TN interviews said he got it from tokyo i thinkkk dinseyland. so yeah me and my friend have been tricking our GEO teacher into getting us exchagnged over to Japan for a week so we can visit disneyland andddd buy lots and lots and lots of ice cream!! ive been workjng on this project for awhile......

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
I thought I saw something about this stuff on another site...>> I could have sworn it was real.>>
Excuse meh as I go look for it>>

C

Charlie

UnknownEnigma said:
come now...you know its true^^^^ member TN interviews said he got it from tokyo i thinkkk dinseyland. so yeah me and my friend have been tricking our GEO teacher into getting us exchagnged over to Japan for a week so we can visit disneyland andddd buy lots and lots and lots of ice cream!! ive been workjng on this project for awhile......
+ I think that they just MIGHT be selling it on Ebay, so I think it's worth checking out. Then you can also view I think (real) pics of it on KHUltimania <-It was on a thread some 2, 3 days ago.

D

Deleted member 5341

Hai...~
Go to KH-2.net and check it out, it's pretty cool =D

sora_key899

Clow Reed said:
This might all ready be a thread but does anyone know if Sea Salt Ice Cream is real?

Yes, sea salt ice cream is real.

Nomura's favorite ice cream is se saalt ice cream so therefore he put it in the game and therefore it must be real

ReturnableMemory

The ones on kh-2.net are not the actual sea salt ice cream but something that looks like it. TN said that he tried the ice cream during a trip to a disney thing and he liked it. The ice cream does exist but I think its not sold in the US :(. My sister did go to a Japanese restaurant last week and said that they sold green-tea ice cream. I'll ask her if she had sea salt ice cream when I get the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back