• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SE KH2 site updated w/t trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-Existant One

YoshiAngemon said:
I just don't know which video it is. I think we need a translation key.

After you click the last button let the screen load and it will be the first camera icon that comes up. Click that and let it load. When it finishes loading the video will start to play automatically.

Vzam

Bronze Member
is it a high quality version of the latest one weve seen with the two new org members?

Vzam

Bronze Member
AWWWW that kicked ass, we need larger video size asap!!!!!!!!!

J

Jaxx

Vzam said:
AWWWW that kicked ass, we need larger video size asap!!!!!!!!!

And a download. SOMEONE RIP IT OFF THE SITE QUICK BEFORE WE ALL PERISH!!!!

Last edited:

Owaz

Their voices sound a lot different from what they did in the older trailer and footage...

J

Jaxx

KayradeMashi said:
Wow. That HQ trailer made me feel all giddy and squishy in the inside ^___^

No squishy or giddy until I can download it and have it SAVED on my computer for multiple viewings. :D

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
Jaxx said:
No squishy or giddy until I can download it and have it SAVED on my computer for multiple viewings. :D

You already downloaded it, just go to your temporary internet files, copy all the files from www.square-enix... into a folder on your harddrive. You might perhaps have to fix the file names, but then you can just click on the html file and click to your beloved trailer, it is there..

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Zeal said:
You already downloaded it, just go to your temporary internet files, copy all the files from www.square-enix... into a folder on your harddrive. You might perhaps have to fix the file names, but then you can just click on the html file and click to your beloved trailer, it is there..

I don't think that'll work, since it's Macromedia.

Anybody have a different solution? Any rips that are ready?

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
kaizer21 said:

I don't think that'll work, since it's Macromedia.

Anybody have a different solution? Any rips that are ready?

It works, I did it. But you cannot open the movie file all by itself since it is copy protected, but if you copy all the files from the page (*.swf and kingdom2.html) into your folder, you can simulate the page since there are only relative paths in the *.swf file. You might have to rename your files though (I have to erase [1] from the filename, what windows automatically appends when I copy files from the Temp Internet files folder).

Then click kingdom2.html and click through the page until you come to the trailer

I'm sorry that I could help you better, I hope someone is able to rip it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back