• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SE is slack [spoiler]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

x-knight

******* Warning major spoiler for sum*****

nah im just joking about SE but take a look at this to the keen eye u can see that some are the keyblades are infact have doubles i dont no what this means but im sure ill come up with sumthing later

Last edited:

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: SE is slack

You might wanna add 'Spoiler' to the title. Technically this is one. Most would be pissed to see this scan. So, be careful.

And yes, I've noticed that. SE doesn't have time to make millions of pointless Keyblades. For a game that may not come out. I know it probably will, but this is from marketing POV.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

They are actually fake key blades. They lack key chains, you notice. Chances are Key Blades become mass produced at one point, but while they are powerful, they are no where near as powerful as the real ones. The only real keyblades are the 3 in the very center.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com

You know, I was thinking the same thing. Yet the ones the Knight's all ready wield don't have Keychains either. Something is indeed going on. Maybe Kingdom Hearts II will clear up the Keyblade problem.

x-knight

i geuss it might be the keychains birth place when the time is right and a persons heart is strong the keyblade turns it to its keychain form to be added to a reall keyblade thus givin it more power

the keychains travel to there master and S/he uses ther power

Last edited:

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Edited the title for you. Not everyone likes reading everything or seeing everything there's to know about the keyblades.

Continue. :)

x-knight

as i sed (IM geussing this)

before this might be the land of the keychains (it would be pointless if they were in their actual keychains it would lack excitement)
sum of which maynever even be used (the ones that have fallen over)
and maybe the war has sumthing to do with the land being dry and lifeless and the light from the children( kairi grandmothers story) can save the worlds again (as they done in the past) and maybe the knight are acting as delivers taking diferent roads to deliver the keyblades to their masters

Last edited:

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Or maybe this is 'The Gathering'.

Keyblade Masters have entered War across the worlds. Bringing forth Four who are to gather in the darkest of times. Prehaps this is a scene of War, an after-math, where countless have died, suffered painful deaths.

And before their deaths stabbed their blades into the ground, as some sort of sign.

Or, this is a long-dead place. Where war ravaged long ago.

Lightkeeper05

not a spoiler. Come on its a world of keyblades, why wouldnt those two keyblades be with the others. Besides... those are alll my keyblades hahahaha! No one can have them. I am the key blade king lo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back