• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SE back to ignoring NA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khoury93

So while going through all the latest hype surrounding KH II.8 did anyone else notice this message.

"Famitsu reveals that Unchained X Japan players who log in on October 1 will receive 3000 jewels and Sora & Friends as a present."

Just as it seems SE might be trying to do some damage control with their latest updates to the NA version, we get told this and shows that nothing has changed.
I know it shouldn't and probably won't come as a surprise to most, but it still annoys me to basically be ignored by the devs.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Square just gave us a generous amount of jewels - granted it's not 3000, but it's still a nice random thing.

We've got to stop expecting the two versions to be identical. It'd be nice, but at this point it's been shown that they're not handling it the same way.

khoury93

look I am more than happy about their recent nice gestures, that being said to give away a free medal and jewels, all of which already exist in the game, wouldn't be difficult to input universally as opposed to ignoring us as per usual, no?

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
We're only halfway through September, SENA still has 2 weeks to announce something similar for the INT version and keep up the damage control. Though the odds are low, especially after today's update...but I'll put my thoughts on that in the actual Update Thread.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Square just gave us a generous amount of jewels - granted it's not 3000, but it's still a nice random thing.

We've got to stop expecting the two versions to be identical. It'd be nice, but at this point it's been shown that they're not handling it the same way.

We're only halfway through September, SENA still has 2 weeks to announce something similar for the INT version and keep up the damage control. Though the odds are low, especially after today's update...but I'll put my thoughts on that in the actual Update Thread.

I pretty much agree with these fellow members. Yes, we know NA KHUx isn't as good as JAP KHUx, but we've got to stop barking at every single issue. They have shown interest in managing those areas that have room for improvement. It's cool that JAP KHUx is getting 3k Jewels, but we need to wait before SE NA announces anything. It's too soon to expect a similar announcement, seeing as how this is the Tokyo Game Show, as in, mostly focused on the Japanese market, even though this event has a recognized international attention.

TL;DR - Let's give them time before jumping to conclusions. If we don't get anything, then I'll rant, too. xxD

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
It's perfectly fine to rant. We have all the right. You know, we're not morons. We know that the focus is on Japan. We get it. But if you're going to offer the same game to the rest of the world, then offer the SAME game. To purposely create inequality for separate countries is cruel, unjust and undeserving of a major game manufacturer such SE. Shame on you. You withhold things like Mickey and Brooms medals. I'm sure it's just so we can spend more money buying special Deals in order for us to guilt our medals, while the Japanese get Mickey and Brooms to do the same thing...for free. It's the 3rd Thursday in September and still no new Story Quest. When will we get more, SE???

All we get are more Epic Deals and Carnival Deals. Sure, buy more. Guilt your medals by buying, buying, buying more. Sick. And the new jewel deal...pssft. Nothing compared to what Japan gets. Again, playing favorites is childish and not befitting an international corporation. I am ashamed to still be playing this game. I want to keep going, but I imagine many of us who cannot spend thousands will not be able to continue once the game gets really hard unless we have access to more jewels and Mickey and Brooms medals.

I'm nearly done playing this game. Shame on you, Square Enix.

Muke

whatever
Awards
It's perfectly fine to rant. We have all the right. You know, we're not morons. We know that the focus is on Japan. We get it. But if you're going to offer the same game to the rest of the world, then offer the SAME game. To purposely create inequality for separate countries is cruel, unjust and undeserving of a major game manufacturer such SE. Shame on you. You withhold things like Mickey and Brooms medals. I'm sure it's just so we can spend more money buying special Deals in order for us to guilt our medals, while the Japanese get Mickey and Brooms to do the same thing...for free. It's the 3rd Thursday in September and still no new Story Quest. When will we get more, SE???

All we get are more Epic Deals and Carnival Deals. Sure, buy more. Guilt your medals by buying, buying, buying more. Sick. And the new jewel deal...pssft. Nothing compared to what Japan gets. Again, playing favorites is childish and not befitting and international corporation. I am ashamed to still be playing this game. I want to keep going, but I imagine many of us who cannot spend thousands will not be able to continue once the game gets really hard unless we have access to more jewels and Mickey and Brooms medals.

I'm nearly done playing this game. Shame on you, Square Enix.
*claps*

I quit the game some weeks ago and went back to Japan. It feels sooooo good

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The community anger comes from the fact SENA seems to be unaware of how much the community keeps up with the Japanese counterpart. It leads to a lot of bitterness just because of the vastly unequal treatment, which SENA doesn't do anything to alleviate because they underestimate community awareness.

It's a weird situation. On one hand, I'm incredibly grateful to have any version of it in English but on the other hand I feel slighted because I see how much more enjoyable the Japanese version is. I think SENA just needs to be a little bit more open to community suggestions but I'm sure the constant screaming for KH3 is why they don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back