• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scrooge in BBS??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Scorpio

I just thought I'd get this out there. I know it's not significant, but it'd be funny. XD

In KHII, you talk to Scrooge in Hollow Bastion and he says he traveled with the King setting up a transit system (for those of you who didn't catch Donald's correction :toungesmile:) before the Heartless appeared. So maybe we'll see Scrooge in BBS.

Once again, don't flame, it's just a goofy question I wanted to ask.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
What's a tranist system? Whatever it is, if he was setting one up with the king, he'll be in the game, hopefully! :D

(BTW Ihave not done any of the stuff in your sig ^__^)

Dybia

Pretty good chance of him being a returning character.

Ultima Scorpio

What's a tranist system? Whatever it is, if he was setting one up with the king, he'll be in the game, hopefully! :D

(BTW Ihave not done any of the stuff in your sig ^__^)

Well yeah, he might be, seeing as he said his favorite ice cream was sea salt ice cream, and we see AtW eating it w/ Mickey in a cutscene in KHII.

Yeah yeah I know it's not exciting, but it'll be comedical (heheh) seeing Scrooge eleven years younger.

xickae

Seeing Scrooge younger???? Who can think how he would look like????? Back to the thread discussion, yes. Maybe we'll even see and, who knows, next to the end of the three stories we can even use these transit system they're building. That has a BIG chance of being good.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Would Scrooge even appear younger? Mickey doesn't, so why should Scrooge?

T

Twilight_Thorn

wait a second. wasn't the transit system that thing you rode on in hollow bastion in kh1? you know, at the lift stop thingies?

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
No, that is something completely different. A transit system is more like a Bus system, transporting people from one place to another. In this context, they are talking about transporting people from one world to another.

funnymanhaha1000

a think he said a transportation system, but either way, it gets people to and from worlds. i think he may be in BBS, because it was around the time the doorway to other worlds opened, but its a stretch. Idk, we'll just have to see

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
There's a chance he could pop up some where. He's old enough to live that long 10 years before KH1 so it's possible.

virusbstr

This is very much a legit theory, mainly because the part Scrooge was made to play in Disney (idk for sure!!) was Scrooge from A Mickey Christmas Carol! And in a flashback scene, they show a younger Scrooge. The concept art IS there, its just a matter if thats too young.

Hanzo

Well i know how Scroog look younger it was in a show called Duck Tales. Where he was an adventurer.

Hanzo

No it wasn't it was right before he met Huey Duey and Loey his nephrews. Half way Donald goes to the marines and just leaves them there. Trust me i know cartoons. Me and my nephrews and nieces watches them. Also if you haven't notice Loey Huey and Duey aren't that old.

Hanzo

Well it was half way in the show. As i dont see shows go day by day in the tv shows. Also Scroog grows in the shows. From an active adventure to getting craps and aches then he sees Huey Duey and Loey. Then during that time he couldn't keep up with both and notice. He's getting old. So Huey Duey and Loey doesn't show up till later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back