• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Script for the game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tacochance

I would appreciate it if someone provided me with a script for the game, (downloaded english patch, and it doesn't work with cutscenes, ect.) and I don't care if it's in english or japanese, I can use an online translator to translate it. I have a translated script of Days 7-12, but that's it.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If you got that translation from Heartstation, check it again. Day 13 is there too now.

Transcribing Japanese is a pain in the ass because of the kanji. That's why we only got as far as day 13. But if you need any specific days just give me a shout, and I'll translate it off a youtube video for you...

tacochance

thanks, but the only thing is that I beat day 12 now, soooo, I'll just use the translations as you put them up ^-^

Knight3Roxas

Website
www.angelfire.com
I don't know if I should ask this, or if I'd get banned for asking this... If it's bad, I can edit the post, but:

where can I find a WORKING copy of the ROM for Days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back