• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scribbles and Doodles~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Random old scribbles and doodles:

Bakuman characters

17339_271175930258_599205258_4970420_6840427_n.jpg

Aoki-san from the manga Bakuman, I messed up the left shoulder T.T

17339_271175980258_599205258_4970423_7783997_n.jpg

Mashiro-kun =3, pointy chin >.<'' but at least he still looks like him =3 except for the colors! I have no idea why I colored him that way XD...

Random

17339_271176010258_599205258_4970425_3472033_n.jpg

My original character from the RP Traces of solitude, I was experimenting with some burnt like type of effect which turned out good in my opinion. =3

17339_271175955258_599205258_4970422_7846488_n.jpg

Some random doodle I drew during my accounting lecture.

17339_271176000258_599205258_4970424_2351305_n.jpg

My original Character Noraxeen, first appearance was in Org. XV, made other appearances in various other RPs.

My Recent work:

Behind the Smile

7288ab06451514c05f41369d52720800.jpg

Despite the many mistakes in this drawing and how flat it looks, I'm actually happy with the outcome for one sole reason. It's the first complete drawing I've done in a long while. Lately I've been just doodling and sketching random stuff here and there but didn't draw something solid and complete until this one =3.

routes and breaks

2eeab374ee19f5449b0f5329f7ad53fa.jpg

I seriously have no idea what this is..., I just know I have been listening to some music and drawing random and unrelated elements that I liked from other pictures, drawings and paintings I've seen recently. It ended up like that in the end, and since I don't color with markers that much, I said why not =3. It ended up more messed -.-'', strangely though My Nephew "Sarah" liked it and wanted to have it. Incidentally it was her birthday so with some crappy handwriting and scribbles at the bottom I gave it to her. She liked it and that's what matters ^ ^.

I'm a self-taught artist =3, I've been drawing since I remember being able to hold a pencil. I love drawing and it's been always one of my favorite things to do. I'm looking to improve and enhance my skills...and hopefully if I could I want to go pro. Loooooooooong way to go XD. So any comment, critic, tips, advices, feedback,etc. would be greatly appreciated =3.

Enjoy ;3 ~

Last edited:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
That last one owo; it''s so colorful <3. I love it so much :D. The vibrant colors are really nice ;D. The design is pretty swell also ^_^. Love your other stuff too; especially Noraxeen. Quite the lovely doll :3. Great work Lumi =3

Lumine

Awards
I know my reply is so late >.<...so sorry everyone D=. I can't believe I didn't subscribe to my own thread XD, I totally forgot about it!

LOVE THEM ALL
specially the art nouveau one <3

Why, thank you very much =3, Glad you liked it.

The last one looks pretty psychedelic. 8D

Lolz, you really think so =D! arigatoooooooooo. Nice I might try to do another piece similar to this. I've been having the urge to make another one lately =).

That last one owo; it''s so colorful <3. I love it so much :D. The vibrant colors are really nice ;D. The design is pretty swell also ^_^. Love your other stuff too; especially Noraxeen. Quite the lovely doll :3. Great work Lumi =3

Cheeee 83, thank you very much King <3. I didn't know "routes and breaks" looked this good until you guys commented XD, well aside from my nephew but besides the point.

Fufufu~ Noraxeen is still my pride up to this day, my first nobody character both to be drawn and RPed =). Though lately I've been tinkering with her design around, I might post some other drawings of her later on along with other new characters ^ ^.

Last edited:

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I luv em all!!!
These are so inspiring... (No, really :D)

Theses are all really good!!!

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
The third one is gorgeous.
Your way to draw faces and hair is so... askfhaskjdgaskdjgas. I'm jealous. ♥

Lumine

Awards
Annnnd an Update :D

I've practically forgotten all about this thread and my rping activities thanks to my hectic schedule and mid-terms >.<. Luckily, it has toned down a bit now, and I'm allowed some of my free time again x3, so yays!

Yush I bring thee some of my drawings for your viewing pleasure and feedback ;D, starting with this:

Assembled elements

assembled_elements_by_crystalumine-d3e08hv.jpg

Again I found myself drawn to drawing random elements from different drawings I've met. I'm not sure why yet but I'm liking it more and more as I go on =3. So this time I used the opportunity and played with coloring and shading. Somehow I like the outcome but I'm thinking of outlining the drawing with heavy black to bring out the colors more...mm I unno.

Moving to Picture numberrrrrr 2 =3:

Staring lady

39Nx6.jpg

A doodle I did during my Finance lecture x3.

Jigoku Shoujo

WeWilltakerevengeonyourbehalfx.jpg

This one here is a year old artwork for a favorite anime character of mine called "Enma Ai" from Jigoku shoujo =3, I still think it could have ended up a lot better if it wasn't done so fast, hmmm I think I'm going to redo it though because I haven't drawn any artwork of her since then =3.

Yush so that's it for this update. Any comment, critic, tips, advices, feedback,etc. would be greatly appreciated. Hope you enjoyed ;)

Last edited:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
The staring lady is gorgeous. <3 Those lips and those eyes, oh my. I think her nose is maybe a bit too small, though. :3

Lumine

Awards
Why, thank chu =3...lolz I thought the nose was small too XD...I shall work on making it better, it's been giving me headaches recently along with drawing legs >.<, I think Imma need to use a couple of references to get them right ^ ^''.

Thank you for your sweet comment <3

Sparks

gone
;w; I wish I could draw like youuuuuu~
These are great! The proportions are amazing, the coloring is good, and they in general are really really awesome! Your artwork is so goooooddddd c:

Lumine

Awards
;w; I wish I could draw like youuuuuu~
These are great! The proportions are amazing, the coloring is good, and they in general are really really awesome! Your artwork is so goooooddddd c:

Wah Thank you very much <3, I'm really flattered ^ ^''. So glad that you liked them =3.

Lumine

Awards
SomethingnewWIP.jpg

Trying my hand on Something New =3, though its still a WIP.

Lumine

Awards
Another [WIP]

a_wip_by_crystalumine-d3e08a1.png

Blossoming

iYBsD.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back