• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Screw You...in the face.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

aswaxsora

Awards
Well, I've had a great run with you guys, but I have to leave. I wouldn't leave if someone would help me, but no one cared. So I'm going to leave. I might post here and there, but I won't be back for a while (since I sold my soul to this place). I do actually think about you guys IRL, so I still will. I love you all, but I gotta go.

Who ever wants to take over my FC/HCs, thanks and please mention me every once in a while.

Good-bye for a few years...but never forever. (Damnit, why did I sell my soul to this place?!)

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
If you're having problems, I would be glad to at least try my best to fix them, however, I am limited. Of course, I'm sure I could get someone else to help you if I'm incapable.

Muse

you look atrocious
if this is about no one replying to your thread about subscription emails not showing up, did you even bother asking one of the mods? outside of your thread?

just saying :v

Gram

Banned
Awards
160vnmv.jpg
bye bye~

wait help with what?

Marly

Awards
I'm sorry, but if that's her problem that needed fixing, why did she wait two months to leave? Furthermore, a simple PM to a mod would've easily sufficed. Sorry you're leaving though. . .

Marly

Awards
Unfortunately for Celtis, the feeling is definitely not mutual.

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
People check their e-mail to see if a thread's been posted in?

Muse

you look atrocious
honestly i have no idea, that was just the closest thing i could find about any problems she might have had that no one did anything about

in any case though, if it really bothered her so badly, she could've messaged a mod about it

Maxyli138

Maybe no one noticed the thread. It happens. So sorry you didn't get your question answered, but you could've asked a mod or something. When you come back we'll all probably still be here, so goodbye for now.

Back