• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Screw the threads about hte trailer, I got the important pics lol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Okay, here are some of the pictures of the new clip. These pictures were ripped by me, don't steal and take credit XD.
KAIRI'S FACE!
Jumpfesta.jpg

Oracle

OMG Thank you so much! I can't watch the trailer yet because I'm on a library computer xD The gummi ship looks great! ^^

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Mikail...................is really QUICK! I've seen the trailer, but i might want to make a sig out of some of the pics if i have your permission. And how did you rip it that quick!?

Shinjuku

Entrapment
the most fav pic of those would have to be of Kairi's face and Sora's new blue costume after fusing with donald

darkweilder

damn that was gonna be the first thing i did once i got the video i was gonna take screen shots lol.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Oblivion Bringer said:
Mikail...................is really QUICK! I've seen the trailer, but i might want to make a sig out of some of the pics if i have your permission. And how did you rip it that quick!?

sure you can use them XD, I just don't want anyone posting it somewhere else saying they got the pics. BTW, the Print Screen button on your keyboard is really really handy ;)

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Blue Suit= Sora fusing with Donald for thos who didn't see the Trailer. He does a little FF7 Cloud victory stance(puts keyblade behind back, and twirls it) when he first hits this tranformation.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Oblivion Bringer said:
Blue Suit= Sora fusing with Donald for thos who didn't see the Trailer. He does a little FF7 Cloud victory stance(puts keyblade behind back, and twirls it) when he first hits this tranformation.

yea, that was kool.

The new gummi ship looks awsome. It has a lot faster game play compared to KH1's gummi ship sequences. Oh man, I can't wait for the game to come out now...again...

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
lightbreeze said:
lol i was laughing at that after sora fused with donald but thanks to the pics Mikail

LoL, no problem. Now I just have to think of a new tag for a sig. to make with all these new pictures!

A

Audo

Hey you forgot Naminé's face (If you didnt notice she is older too but does not have a new outfit....) Kairi's face is so weird.... I love it! the gummi ship looks aweasome. You o have to protect meg because in that scene if you look at the top it says information! and then pete attacks you.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Riku-Keyblade said:
Hey you forgot Naminé's face (If you didnt notice she is older too but does not have a new outfit....) Kairi's face is so weird.... I love it! the gummi ship looks aweasome. You o have to protect meg because in that scene if you look at the top it says information! and then pete attacks you.

I didn't bother showing Namine's face becuase everyone already knows what it looks like. Even if she did get older, it isn't as much of a difference as Kairi.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
WOAH!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE!!!!! that is so crazy!!!! where did u get the trailer must get it =D. good job Mikail. the Gummi looks so much better. its like playing one of those old airplane game.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Mikail said:
yea, that was kool.

The new gummi ship looks awsome. It has a lot faster game play compared to KH1's gummi ship sequences. Oh man, I can't wait for the game to come out now...again...

YEAH!! The movement of the ship is waaaay quicker. Did you see those moves it pulled off. The multi-target system is also alot better than it was on Kingdom Hearts. I can't WAIT FOR THE GAAAAAAAAAME!!! It makes you wanna SANG! HEEEEEEEEEEY! And that was my little outburst for today.

KeybladeShadow88

ok... what he heck people, where is this trailer, AND PELEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT SAY ON kingdomhearts2.net, cause I can't get any of the movies from there because my computer is to stupid, well none the less I'm saving this forum page to my favorites so I can show my friends her face

soul of the king

KIARI LOOKS HAWTT!!!
was that strange?
anyway I cant wait for the game even more now!!!!!that gummi ship looks awesome and it has 3 meter thing in the corners instead of just 1
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! IM SO HAPPE! HAPPE LIKE MY PAPPE TAKING A NAP...E!!!
i blame sugar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back