• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Screenshots From KH3 And KH3: RE MIND That Give Good Interpretative Evidence That Kairi And the Princesses Of Heart Possess Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

astertide

Awards
Did anyone ever finish reading everything he wrote? I would Ctrl+F my name to see if he responded to me lol.
lmao I stupidly read everything and replied to everything

i was bored

i also have at least two days worth of homework now

Edit: and by two days worth i literally mean 48 hours worth

Edit #2: I keep making spelling errors coz I'm tired and i woke up at like 4am to do homework :D

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
lmao I stupidly read everything and replied to everything

i was bored

i also have at least two days worth of homework now

Edit: and by two days worth i literally mean 48 hours worth

Edit #2: I keep making spelling errors coz I'm tired and i woke up at like 4am to do homework :D
If I were younger, I would have probably done the same because he was crazy and needed some enlightenment on life. I feel bad that everyone sort of ganged up on him, but he's had pages of people telling him a confirmed fact in the game is wrong, so I don't think there's any helping that.

It's almost the weekend, don't worry about homework!

astertide

Awards
If I were younger, I would have probably done the same because he was crazy and needed some enlightenment on life. I feel bad that everyone sort of ganged up on him, but he's had pages of people telling him a confirmed fact in the game is wrong, so I don't think there's any helping that.

It's almost the weekend, don't worry about homework!

//laughs in weekend school//

2 quid is good

Awards
I too used to blow off school to spend copious amounts of time on a KH forum and now I'm

*looks around*

Very much not a success at all lmao

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
... yikes
that's reassuring
At least it’s just homework. When you’re around our age, you’ll pray everyday to be back in school than face the drudgery of adulthood. All I can say is…

Financial Literacy is the one skill you need to master at all costs before you hit the big two-zero.

Edit: oh, and not be Paul.

.:Mega:.

Awards
...Threeeeee new guest reviews. ._.

Not sure if it's worth even reading them or if I should just delete 'em on sight. I like to collect screencaps of stuff like this just so it's on the record given that a lot of it IS harassment. =_= But idk. I think I have enough to be like, "yeah, so, here's all this proof of harassment and lack of respecting boundaries." At this point it's just spamming my inbox and I blocked the dude for a reason.

God, tho! No idea you were so young, astertide. :eek: Now I feel old, too. 'cause I'm a 90's kid.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Eww, really? I’m so sorry you have to put up with his BS. FFN should really just stop guest reviews or something.

Edit: Fuck! He ruined Gundam for me by quoting it; and it was my fave non-UC timeline too.

astertide

Awards
Wait, do you mean reviews of fanfiction? That's the FFN equivalent of an Ao3 comment, right? I was so confused at what you meant for a second. Wait, are we still talking about Paul or about some other guy now?

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Wait, do you mean reviews of fanfiction? That's the FFN equivalent of an Ao3 comment, right? I was so confused at what you meant for a second. Wait, are we still talking about Paul or about some other guy now?
Yes we’re still talking about Paul and yes it’s the same as AO3 comments except more ads.

astertide

Awards
Yikes, this guy sucks. Is there some sort of place on FFN where you can report him to? A moderator? Or is FFN just that bad coz there isn't?

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Yikes, this guy sucks. Is there some sort of place on FFN where you can report him to? A moderator? Or is FFN just that bad coz there isn't?
I haven’t been there in a long time, but from what I remember, no, it just stays there. Maybe it changed, but idk. Wish I did though, all this talk made me fancy writing fanfics again and I want to know where it’s safer to post, AO3 or FFN.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
You know what, just write an A/N on your next chapter, like this:

(Insert short and sweet A/N here about the story), oh, and Paul? Get lost already!

.:Mega:.

Awards
Good news: two people explained the situation with their own reviews. So that's *something*. ._.

As for reporting abuse- I tried that with the FFN support email. No dice. Reporting the reviews for spam didn't help either. FFN support is notoriously slow.

Also because I know he's probably still lurking, he's got a lot of nerve saying I'm using his friends against him when he's the one who keeps namedropping them in his messages and going on about how horrified they'll be. Though according to Akai (she said it was okay if I mentioned her)... this kinda behavior is very normal and one of those friends he namedropped has tried to completely cut him out of their life for a while. I think this is one of the most disturbing parts that she showed me, though:

1603341105909.png
He basically did the same thing with me before I blocked him on FFN. She's tried to cut contact with him for like. 15 years. So has the other person he mentioned here, and despite him claiming that she's been responding to his letters recently, I have confirmation that this is not true (Akai literally talked to that other friend when making a document that chronicled everything to make sure it was okay to include certain things).

This rabbit hole goes insanely deep, too. Like. Legit, he flip flopped from accusing me of being a horrible person to asking me to defend him and mentioning how I shouldn't worry about him and just... Dude. If you're reading this, just stop.

re: AO3- I actually use both sites. The main reason I'm still on FFN is because I have an audience there, too, and it's extra exposure. I BY FAR prefer AO3 as a site and a platform. These days, I get better comments there, too.

Last edited:

astertide

Awards
Paul, thank you for being such a good person. I know it must be so hard sacrificing love and friendship for other peoples' wellbeing, so they can live a happy and fulfilled life with you in it, as you're super important and people really need you to survive. You're a literal angel.

Because you're dead, Paul.

astertide

Awards
On another note, I'm also laughing at how he keeps saying "Electronic Mail Address," in capital letters. Just say "email" lmfao

Back