• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Screenshots From KH3 And KH3: RE MIND That Give Good Interpretative Evidence That Kairi And the Princesses Of Heart Possess Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

astertide

Awards
Oh my supermassive black hole at the center of a quasar, you're killing me.

Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 4.00.51 pm.png

Edit: Are you joking?
1603084261810.png

Last edited:

pastel.goblin

Awards
"Xion shook her head chidingly and gave Roxas a chiding smile"

Serious literary craftsmanship at work here I see.

That whole passage would give good old Ebony a run for her money though :ROFLMAO:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Here I’m gonna write my own fanfic right now:

“Let me face my fears,” Sora says softly, surely, then vociferously despite the strange clawing at his chest that warranted no other explanation. It was nothing. “Won’t be long, Anna. I’m almost here.”

Anna smiles, then pulls out her magic wand to send a guard spell behind herself as a wild Kairi rushes towards her.

Anna hits Kairi, then smiles with an assured feeling. She was assured that she could win this. For Sora.

astertide

Awards
Hi my name is Xion the Silver Glass Mirror of Fractured Dreams and I am a Replica known as No.i (that’s how I got my name) and I have short black hair and deep violet eyes like flowers and a lot of people tell me I look like Kairi (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!). [[I’m not related to Naminé but I wish I was because she's a major fucking hottie. I’m a Replica of Sora but I don't look like him. I have pale white skin. I’m also a keyblade wielder, and I'm a part of a magical cult called Organisation XIII in The World That Never Was where I’m the fourteenth member. I’m the supermassive black hole at the center of a quasar that devours all the stellar matter of the active galaxy and that imprisons it forever within its event horizon, and the brilliant ejecta of radiation that escapes from the black hole before it passes the event horizon and that ascends out of a quasar to enable the quasar to assume its place as one of the most effulgent energies bodies in the universe (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Roxas and the Organisation provides all my clothes. For example today I was wearing a black coat. Yesterday I was also wearing a black coat. I was walking outside Twilight Town. It was very sunny and there were no clouds, which I was very happy about. A lot of humans stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

astertide

Awards
Here I’m gonna write my own fanfic right now:

“Let me face my fears,” Sora says softly, surely, then vociferously despite the strange clawing at his chest that warranted no other explanation. It was nothing. “Won’t be long, Anna. I’m almost here.”

Anna smiles, then pulls out her magic wand to send a guard spell behind herself as a wild Kairi rushes towards her.

Anna hits Kairi, then smiles with an assured feeling. She was assured that she could win this. For Sora.

Sora reaches the top of the large natural elevation of the earth's surface rising abruptly from the surrounding level in the direction in which a compass needle normally points, towards the horizon on the left-hand side of a person facing east, or the part of the horizon lying in this direction.

Sora smiles, smiling at his dearly beloved, watching her strike fear in the eyes of Terra and Aqua and Ven and Roxas and Axel and Xion and Riku and Kairi.

Sora gasps as Kairi stumbles towards him, screaming.

"Sora, you treacherous slimeball! I thought you love me, not that broken marionette that is emptiness empty of emptiness!"

He is treacherous?!

Sora has a very thick skin, but there are some insults even he will not tolerate.

"Let it go, Kairi! Anna is my realm, my worldline, my reality, my existence, the Alpha to my Omega, the first to my last, the beginning to my end! While you and your frozen heart never bothered me anyway!"

Sora gasps as Kairi screams and Demon Tides rise from the ground.

"You. Are. A. Dead. Person. Period," she bites out.

(Author's Note: It has come to my attention that someone left a review stating that I should "tag" this Fanfiction with Sora/Anna. However, I do not "ship" Sora/Anna [please don't use the combined names, they're degrading to Fanfiction], I only back up romances when I see them as potentially valid.)

Last edited:

astertide

Awards
1603089249702.png

Oh, light. I- I haven't been on FFN in a while.
They have themed ads on the fanfics now?!

1603089326458.png
Elsa looks downright terrifying.
One pupil is looking up while another is looking forward.

pastel.goblin

Awards
If those games are what I think they are... don't. Just don't.

But also what on earth is going on in his fics?? So much expo dumping, people don't talk like that lol. The dramatic pauses are killing me, but all I can picture is someone trying to say "Naminé" with their lips pressed together lmao.

.:Mega:.

Awards
re: Kudos and Bookmarks

My thing is, sometimes that's not always an indicator in that there are good fics that get overlooked. It can help, mind you. :p But something like, say a 50 kudos fic can still be good as a 200+ kudos one.

Factors like rarepairs can be a huge factor. Source: me, the one dorkus writing multichapter stuff w/ RiKai in it. :p Granted, my main series is also intimidatingly long. Hurricane Heartbeat did p. well.

Interestingly, my stuff did meet his standards, but he still got offended that Riku was an awkward teenager for like. Two sentences that I wrote five years ago and honestly forgot about.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
My eyes just fell out of their sockets.

You guys think he's lurking around here somewhere? Or is he "too smart" to participate in the forum insanity?

astertide

Awards
My eyes just fell out of their sockets.

You guys think he's lurking around here somewhere? Or is he "too smart" to participate in the forum insanity?

He's probably lurking around here.
I hope he's here without an account so he can't comment, but still watching us make fun of his fanfics.
It's what he gets for completely dismissing not only canon lore, not only fanfiction but also all of pop culture.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Honestly, I'd rather we not give him any more information. If he can't be bothered to play, or at least look it up in YT by himself, why bother? Ava being in love with Ephemer, seriously? She had more closeness to Gula in Back Cover, and I don't even ship them.

astertide

Awards
I prefer Ava x Gula and Ephemer x Skuld <3

Am I allowed to make a YouTube video about this?

Awards
Oh god that Xion thing made my whole existence implode and explode at the same time. This is like the complete opposite of how I write Xion.

And for your information PAUL...THIS GUY IS THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA
gzfy1bez4t311-1.png
*plays Bury the Light on full blast*

astertide

Awards
1603132967386.png

All that time arguing with him paid off lmao

Edit: Woah, just checked. My previous record is 83,000 words.

... Did I overdo it?

.:Mega:.

Awards
Honestly, though, as much as I have my issues with Lacan and while I REALLY do think he is being rather pretentious about fanfiction... idk how to feel about posting about him on cringe communities. Mostly 'cause of my own disdain with cringe culture.

My bigger concern is his harassing behavior. Again, this is someone who flipflopped from spamming my inbox begging me to reply to him to suddenly going "You. Used. My Friends. Against. Me." And then went on this really uncomfortable rant about his friends claiming I was some evil puppet mistress just because of my orientation. ._. With some seriously trigger-warning inducing stuff. It's why I do think the ban was a smart move. ESPECIALLY if he was bugging people here.

But I'm still so puzzled about the SorAnna thing. Like. I legit don't understand why one would argue Kiristoff and Anna wouldn't be a thing when Disney is so strict with Frozen.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
At least he’s gone! Just pray he’ll stay in his little corner of FFN and never come back.

I have a feeling he might actually be mentally unwell though, or at least have a mental disability (sorry for those who do have them and read this, I mean no offense by it and I’m trying to say this as kindly as possible). His fixations are unhealthy, all his friends are obviously online friends except that one in high school, and his sense of self-preservation is whacked! Asperger’s? NPD? He’s like Chris-chan lite!

Back