• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Screenshots From KH3 And KH3: RE MIND That Give Good Interpretative Evidence That Kairi And the Princesses Of Heart Possess Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

astertide

Awards
Err…are we talking about the Evanescence song here or something else?

'My Immortal' is known as the World's Worst Fanfiction. It was written from 2006-2007 by a user called Tara Gilesbie. It's 44 chapters long, and is unfinished. It's about Harry Potter but all the characters are out-of-character and gothic vampires. Also the spelling slowly gets worse as the fic goes on, 2 da point wer its lik dis. Tara would also leave Author's Notes scattered throughout the story. The notes also talked about a fight with her friend, known as Raven.

The story follows an original character known as, *sighs* Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way, who's a gothic vampire and drinks blood. I think she's Draco's girlfriend...? I can't remember, been a while since I read it. It's been deleted off all fanfiction sites, but some people saved it and put it on its own site.

If there was a gothic version of "weeb," it would be Tara. She substitutes words, like "fangz" instead of "thanks."

I mean, just so you know how bad it is without reading it, this is the first paragraph:

"Hi my name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!). [[I’m not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he’s a major fucking hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I’m in the seventh year (I’m seventeen). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them."

It slowly breaks your brain the more you read. It gets worse. Yes, it gets worse.

Last edited:
Awards
Since aster brought it up, here's the video by Red Bard discussing the tale surrounding My Immortal.

As for Paul, I can't believe the snippets I have read. He literally thinks Luxord is Ven's Nobody for some godforsaken reason and seems obsessed with Soranna?? Wtf? How deep does this go??

astertide

Awards

disney233

Awards
Dude, don’t copy his habit of all-capping and bolding.😂 But yeah, I get what you mean. Pretty sure the great authors he mentioned like Lewis or Tolkien would never have an ounce of respect for a weirdo like him. How hypocritical can he possibly be? He can’t even speak his “friends’” real first names but compares them to the greats?
Ayo I'm almost offended at that, lol. Ya'll see me only do it when I'm heated, not this...all-capping title nonsense this dude keeps parading as if he's the smartest one in the room.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Ayo I'm almost offended at that, lol. Ya'll see me only do it when I'm heated, not this...all-capping title nonsense this dude keeps parading as if he's the smartest one in the room.
Sorry :LOL: but let's be glad it's all finally over. That was quite the excitement since we're in a news draught, but yeah, I think we've had our fun.

astertide

Awards
I just realised I've been reading it wrong. What I put as the first chapter is actually the prologue, and what I put as the second chapter is actually the first chapter. I'm about to put the ACTUAL second chapter now.

Well, hey, surprisingly Paul's actually included Frozen 2 lore, despite not having seen Frozen 2.

Actually, ngl, the ACTUAL second chapter's not that bad. If you look past the long-winded sentences and the fact that Kairi has darkness and creates Demon Tides in this fic. The plot actually has some... Well, plot to it. He writes Lauriam and Elrena in character and even got the fact that Marluxia tends to ramble correct. (Well, he didn't get the fact that Sora would probably interrupt him.)

And... Sora cares about Anna a liiiittle too much, even though he'd just kissed Kairi in the previous chapter and had only asked himself where she was once. He goes into a full-on panic attack about Anna, though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It doesn't seem like he'd do that in canon.

A lot of 'nononononos', though. And the word "emptiness" is said 30 times in this chapter.

1603075933335.png

... wha?

1603076089999.png

WAIT WHAT

ok was that a bad idea to start reading it?
now i'm kinda invested
frick frack paddywack

It has a good plot, if you ignore everything else. Treat it like an original fiction, instead of a fanfiction.

astertide

Awards
... ok what now Anna can suddenly use magic without any training
slight Mary Sue vibes

Edit: oh shitey anna and kairi are fighting to the death in a dark magic battle over sora

Last edited:

astertide

Awards
Have your eyes imploded yet?

Chapter 3:
Demon Tides are Dream Eaters, not Heartless, apparently.
Xion's siphoning energy from Naminé, Roxas and Ventus.
Anna and Elsa are just standing there. Even Sora didn't notice them until halfway through the chapter.
Xehanort is Kairi's dad, now.
Elsa declared war on Luxu. Huh.

Chapter 4:
They're trying to... find the Recusant of the Recusant's Sigil?
Elsa asks Sora to kill her.
Kristoff says like one sentence.
So many references to other franchises that I don't understand.
Somehow every already knows the Chrono Trigger characters.
Wait, what? Now the worlds are people? They're trying to find the identity of Scala ad Caelum?
What the frick is an Archetype?
Wait, Scala ad Caelum is Kairi? Wait, Sora said that Kairi's the sky? Kairi means ocean. Sora means sky.

We salute you astertide!

Thank you, haha!

pastel.goblin

Awards
The title of this Fanfiction is taken from the title of what is, by far, my favourite piece of music in my entire life, be that musical historical or classical, such as Johann Sebastian Bach or Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart or Ludwig Von Beethoven or Peter Ilich Tsaichovsky, or contemporary or modern, such as Yasunori Mitsuda or Hitoshi Sakimoto or Yoko Shimomura or Motoi Sakuraba. That piece is Yasunori Mitsuda's Track Six from Disc Three of CHRONO CROSS Original Soundtrack, from the Role-Playing Game CHRONO CROSS, 'The Girl Who Stole The Star.'
My eyes instantly glazed over at that.

In which Luxord is revealed to be Ven's Nobody
...huh?!

Riku's and Kairi's and Terra's and Aqua's and Ven's eyes
🤨

I'm not one to rag on other people's writing, but my god. Considering his fanfiction tantrum though, he's fair game lol. I just... wow. His writing and attitude just reek of someone trying too hard. His dialogue isn't natural at all and everything is so long winded. He needs to learn that less is more.

I'm a dinosaur who still mostly uses FFN lol, it's just what I'm used to. Anyone else old enough to have started out on quizilla? 😅 I have an A03 account and posted one thing there so far, but the tagging system especially intimidates me lol. Never used wattpad.

astertide

Awards
OH WAIT THE REASON HALF OF IT DIDN'T MAKE SENSE IS BECAUSE IT'S A SERIES LMAO

... frick. how much do i have to read

astertide

Awards
... I read the Author's Note of the prequel and I already want to stop.

1603078270715.png

.-.

FOR ONE, KRISTOFF DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO KISS HER. HE GOT THAT WRONG.

He really needs to see Frozen.

pastel.goblin

Awards
If anyone had asked me a few days ago what the most controversial KH shipping take of the decade would be, soriku vs sokai? rokunami vs rokushi vs rikunami vs rikushi? incest? twincest? selfcest?

Soranna wouldn't have even been a blip on my radar.

Edit: Also why the actual HECK will he not just watch Frozen?? Like my god, I don't think I've ever come across a person with such hellbent ideas about a piece of media they haven't even seen

astertide

Awards
If anyone had asked me a few days ago what the most controversial KH shipping take of the decade would be, soriku vs sokai? rokunami vs rokushi vs rikunami vs rikushi? incest? twincest? selfcest?

Soranna wouldn't have even been a blip on my radar.

It could be worse.
I've asked around the Frozen community.
The most popular ship is Elsanna.

astertide

Awards
Huh, I just finished reading that One-Shot prequel.

It's basically Anna fangirling over Sora for 13,000 words.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
It could be worse.
I've asked around the Frozen community.
The most popular ship is Elsanna.
Gross! For crying out loud, they’re sisters! Probably half-cousins/aunt and niece too if they’re really basing it on European royalty.

Back