• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Screen cut off in 0.2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeto

Awards
i'm sorry if this thread was made already, but for some reason the screen when I play 0.2 doesn't show the full resolution

for example, when I'm casting a spell, the first few letters of the spell are cut out.

any way to fix this? thanks in advance ! ^.^

Muke

whatever
Awards
In your TV settings, there should be a "16:9 Overscan" option somewhere -- disable it, that will fix it.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
In your TV settings, there should be a "16:9 Overscan" option somewhere -- disable it, that will fix it.

Just a forewarning, while this will fix it, some TVs don't have this option. I don't know all of the technicalities behind televisions, but if you can't find the settings to change your aspect ratio correctly, you're kind of stuck. 0.2, Madden, and Skyrim have all given me this problem on PS4 in the past.

Skyrim was the only one that actually got it patched, so if by chance you cannot find the option on your TV, you'll be stuck with it cut off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back