• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Screamers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
Yes, we all know about screamers, those flash animations or videos that show a seemingly innocent picture and then scare you s**tless with a horrifying image and most of use would've seen one sometime in our life.

To put in my opinion, I hate them I wish there was no such thing, I wish that the person who invented them was shot dead because my former friends in life thought it was funny to show me one and I never spoke to them again, but anyway enough about me, what about you? What do you think about these?

Awards
Yeah!
The first one i saw it was like you had to count how many letter 'f's were in the sentence then this crazzyyy zombie person showed up and i was all like "Whaa?!"

I saw another after that but It was soo predictable about what was gonna happen :)

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
You know, I've honestly never really been scared by one of these. . .I always just laugh at em. . .

Dunno why. . .

M

Miss Murder

I love / loathe them. <3

Of course I get freaked if I'm by myself and that happens, but like Oogie said, in a group of people it's so much fun.

Sorarules13

What! Who told you! It's a LIE ! A Lie I tell you!
The first one I saw had like this fake car commercial and it was playing this calm peaceful music while a car was peacefully driving down a road. All of a sudden, RRRROOOOOAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!! The zombie looking thing poppped up and started screaming! That junk freaked the crap out of me! But afterwards I couldn't help but laugh. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back