• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scream 4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

WHO IS THE KILLER?!?!?

• Sidney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That guy who knew all that stuff

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Abed (from Community, a T.V. show on NBC)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Some other person

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire's fan

probably holed up somewhere watching Black Butler
[video=youtube;D5TsZ6iyaH4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5TsZ6iyaH4[/video]

So people, who do you think will be the next killer? Remember think about the unexpected!!

Here are my thoughts:

Sidney3.jpg

Sidney: Let's face it in each Scream she gets a little crazier, she might just snap from everyone making a joke out of it. Plus it's unexpected, the director will definatly think of that.

Randy Meeks AKA the guy who knew all that stuff: yes he died in Scream 2, but DID HE? He knew all sorts of crap about scary movies and managed to survive the first scream, but dies in the second one? I don't buy it.

THE NEW BOYFRIEND FOR THE NEW MAIN CHARACTER/ THE GUY WHO WENT "LET ME SHOW YOU" IN THE ABOVE VIDEO: IDK, but he sure looked like a creeper, and Sid's boyfriend set a president. He'll die or be the killer.

vlcsnap-2011-01-16-06h56m02s151.png

ABED: I know he's in a completely unrelated T.V. show on NBC, BUT I'T COMPLETELY POSSIBLE

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
No way in hell Randy isn't dead. I have no expectations for this movie because it'll probably be bad, but surely they wouldn't pull that bullshit.

Oh and it better not be Sydney and they better not kill her. I mean it can't be Sydney, obviously, you see her being chased.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
vlcsnap-2011-01-16-06h56m02s151.png

ABED: I know he's in a completely unrelated T.V. show on NBC, BUT I'T COMPLETELY POSSIBLE
Actually, Alison Brie is in this.

I'm sad Adam Brody's been getting shit roles.

Fire's fan

No way in hell Randy isn't dead. I have no expectations for this movie because it'll probably be bad, but surely they wouldn't pull that bullshit.

Oh and it better not be Sydney and they better not kill her. I mean it can't be Sydney, obviously, you see her being chased.
I don't see why it can't be Sidney, the two in the first one chased each other around 'killing' each other and stuff, she could have help

Marly

Awards
They didn't chase each other to that extent, they were only doing that to frame Sydney's dad, make it look like they were victims. Why would the killer call Sydney, to what purpose would that serve?

Marly

Awards
She has absolutely no motive. To say she's been getting crazier? What? She seemed perfectly sane to me in the 3rd one.

Plus I know Wes Craven likes to break the fourth wall with these movies, but to throw the audience solely? That would be ridiculous, it was different when Stu 'pretended to stab Billy', because he was in front of Sydney. But if she's being chased and is all by herself, what's that all about?

Fire's fan

She has absolutely no motive. To say she's been getting crazier? What? She seemed perfectly sane to me in the 3rd one.

Plus I know Wes Craven likes to break the fourth wall with these movies, but to throw the audience solely? That would be ridiculous, it was different when Stu 'pretended to stab Billy', because he was in front of Sydney. But if she's being chased and is all by herself, what's that all about?
Was she alone? Wounds for the others to see? Got sick of being the second killer?

Marly

Awards
1:50-1:54-ish (the bit on the roof), if that's not enough, then that's fine, I respect your ability to speculate whatever you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back