• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

Realised there wasn't a thread on this yet. Felt there needed to be one.

Film based on the graphic novels.

wiki said:
The series is about 23-year-old Canadian Scott Pilgrim, a slacker, hero, and part-time bassist who is living in Toronto and plays bass guitar in the band "Sex Bob-Omb." He falls in love with American delivery girl Ramona V. Flowers, but must defeat her seven "evil exes" in order to date her.

The film is directed by Edgar Wright, so I have faith in this, despite starring Michael Cera of whom I'm not the biggest fan of.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Re: Scott Pilgrim vs The World

I really want to see this. It looks like a really fun movie.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com

When I first heard this movie would star Micheal Cera, I got pissed. The introverted, quiet Micheal Cera playing the loud and outgoing Scott Pilgrim? Only failure could come of this.

But I was wrong, and so glad I was. I'm really looking forward to this.

Sempied

I've always been a fan of the graphic novels, and was at first perplexed on how Micheal Cera will handle Scott Pilgrim.From the trailers he looks great, but i'd hope this new ending that Edgar right is putting in isn't to tongue, and cheek for what this film promises. (It's one of the summer I actually literally cannot wait to see)

Fav director: Check

Fitting Actors: Check

Wonderful comic effects: Check

Enough to fill me in. :)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I remember reading these. Might go see it, looks nice.

Faris

Perfect Harmony

It seems pretty good. I hope that Jason Schwartzman is good in it. I must say I agree with you also, Square Ninja, about Micheal Cera cast choice.

Vixx

This looks stupid as hell...out of the superbad actors, only the fat one is doing good movies, mclovin did kickass which was dumb, and this nerdy dude did this and that other one called youth in revolt which was dumb also...i think they have alot more talent though...

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com

This looks stupid as hell...out of the superbad actors, only the fat one is doing good movies, mclovin did kickass which was dumb, and this nerdy dude did this and that other one called youth in revolt which was dumb also...i think they have alot more talent though...

You look stupid as hell junkslut

Kick-ass was also not that bad and youth in revolt is actually not bad

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

you think the movies jonah hill has been in have been good. OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO.

psyched as hell for this movie.

Only 19 days left for me.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me

I am also mucho excite.

No further comment.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards

I am so pumped for this movie.
I can't wait to go see it.

I saw the first trailer a couple weeks ago from SXEphil and have been excited ever since.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

Yeah this movie is worth every cent, Even though I dident pay to see it Im gonna pay to see it when it comes out.

The movie losses steam after the 3rd fight or some but its hands down the most entertaining film I'v seen this year by far

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Yeah this movie is worth every cent, Even though I dident pay to see it Im gonna pay to see it when it comes out.

The movie losses steam after the 3rd fight or some but its hands down the most entertaining film I'v seen this year by far

You work at the theater?

Dude, the cast is pretty good, and the story is so funny. I assume you haven't read the comic
But what's so bad about Michael Cera?

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards

Dude, the cast is pretty good, and the story is so funny. I assume you haven't read the comic
But what's so bad about Michael Cera?

I think the staff choices are pretty bad, actually. I don't really care for the actors portraying Kim, Wallace, or Scott.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back