• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

School Lock Down

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
It was early morning, the sun hadn't even touched horizon, but sleepy bodies were already moving about at Richland High. The busses stopped infront of the school with great big sighs as it released students to their dreaded work day. Teachers and authorities bustled about inside, preparing for the day ahead. It was a normal, everyday morning in the provincial town of Richland. It was a normal, everyday morning in Richland High School. In a few hours the hallways will be overflowing with loud mouthed teenagers searching for their classroom, locker or best buds with which they will continue to make more noise. Locker slams. Backpack zippers. Make up applicators. Bathroom stalls lock and unlock. Mouths running with gossip. Papers flipping for cheating. Coffee makers bleating with boiling water. And outside the school, alarm clocks buzzing for waking. Breakfast brewing for eating. Clothes hurried for wearing. Mother screaming at late children. All normal. All ordinary. No one would expect the day to end the way it did on this particular "ordinary" day. Something like this wouldn't happen here. In Richland? No way!
Yes way! I heard it on the news! Richland High has gone under lock down. A student has finally cracked from the routine and shook things up.
What he do?
Murdered a few.

~~~~
This is my first RP. I hope people join. I'm experimenting and will contiue to do so as long as there are people to experiment with me. This is a literate RP because even if this flops, I want to have enjoyed reading it. I want players to be active and do not be afraid to be creative with plot and character.
If you would like your character to be the killer, please PM me. If no one tells me, I guess I'll have to do it, then, right? I want this RP to be a good quickie. I found it extremely difficult to come up with an RP idea that I actually liked and could stand a chance as an RP (many good ideas I liked that couldn't work. Many good ideas I don't like that could work).

PM me your template. If I say yes, post it here.
If you are accepted, please check back atleast every 3 days to RP. I hate inactive RPers who cause things to die when they don't need to. Hopefully, mine won't need to.
Do I sound picky? That's because I am. Don't be afraid to PM me, though.

Name: (Your character's full name)
Age: (You are a highschool student or a teacher. Teachers are usually 26 and older [...a lot older] and students can be ages 13-18)
Personality: (can be brief)
Bio: (background so we know how the character will behave in a day that starts out as ordinary)
Sample: (a sample of your RP work. Not needed, but appreciated.)

WHO'S IN
- Mr. Lloyd, a fun math teach and basketball coach, played by lionsheart.
-Alexander, a sarcastic oddball by Blackest Night
-Cillian, the average sophmore girl minus the drama played by Tobuois
- Kenji, a sweet guy who doesn't get what he deserves played by Sora_Herooflight
- Tyler, school band's essential member of drum line played by Thespis
- Scylla Solo, one of the young and sharply dressed teachers at the school played by Marluxia_xii
- Cory, 15 year old who's got it made in the popular crowd played by Rikus_Nobody
- Emily Smith, a super awesomeo teacher played by me. Ahah. :p

It is a-okay to play or make up NPC characters.

Last edited:

Akuma

Name: Shawn Kage

Appearance: http://faye.supafan.net/images/4/Squall%20Lionheart'.jpg

Personality: Shawn is dark, and tends not to talk to anyone. He has a short temper, and is very merciless when angered. His life has been hard, and because of, he has a tough exterior as well as interior.

Bio: Shawn was always by himself when he grew up. Being an only child, he had no-one to play with at home, and the kids at school bullied him a lot. He tended to stick to himself, to try and stay out of the way of the other kids, but often failed, going home with bruises and cuts everywhere. His parents didn't help either. They were always fighting whenever he saw them.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Name: Mandy Swanders
Appearance: Mandy is about 5'4 in height and weighs somewhere around 125 pounds. She has light brown, straight hair that falls just below her shoulders. She wears a short denim skirt with a red sweatshirt/jacket. She has fairly tenned skin, but not too dark.
Personality: Most people at Richmond would put Mandy in the stereotypical group of the "preps" because of the way she dresses and her social status. Although she may be somewhat preppy, she's very smart and has a good conscience.
Bio: There's always time for a character's history to be further explained as the story goes along, but for now Mandy is the only child of one of the wealthiest families in Richmond. Her parents were always very overprotective over her because her father's sister passed away at a very young age when she snuck out of the house one night and got into a car accident.
Sample: Here's one of my best personal RP's that I did on another KH roleplaying site:
http://s9.invisionfree.com/A_Legend_...=22&st=0&#last

Sou-jiro

Name: Lucas Scott
Appearance: see SIG
Personality: kind and friendly
Bio: son of a former basketball player but he left him and his mother for another girl when lucas was young.
his mother moved to richland where lucas went to richland high and joined the basketball team and became captain because of his skills.
Sample: lucas walked trough the hallway on his way to english when one of his girlfriend came to him and kissed him.
"hi pretty girl i missed you last week wanna walk to english togther??" lucas asked brooke.

Last edited:

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Some people aren't reading my orginal post (all of it!). Please read it. Not just the bolded parts. It has semi-important information.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Name: Alexander David Descarte.

Appearance: The fellow on the left. Alexander's preferred choice of clothing is an nbuttoned black work shirt worn over a black undershirt. He often wears dark blue carpenter jeans, often slightly frayed at the bottom from their overuse. Alexander is a proud owner of Vans black shoes and has no less than three piercings in both of his ears.

Personality: Ever the anti-popular person, Alexander takes pride in dressing, acting and doing things the way he does. He detests rap with burning passion, has an almost godlike praise for the band Crossfade, and has no tolerance for stupidity. Often a gentleman towards them, Alexander refuses to do harm unto a woman and has no respect for those who do. His voice is somewhat deep and calming, his eyes often showing that he is lost in thought.

Alexander can be a very, very sarcastic individual. Taking some odd sort of amusment out of crushing dreams and lowering self esteem in those he hates, he will often prove to those around him just how moronic they can be. However, to his close knit group of friends, Alexander is a caring indvidual. He does not discriminate against those labeled "odd" by the in crowd.

Bio: Alexander lived your typical, suburban childhood. Born in Noveber of 1987, Alexander was brought up in the oh-so-oppressive world of upper-middle class living. Following suit with the rest of the young childrren, he attempted Little League, Junior Basketball, Soccer, wrestling and even tennis. Much to the disappointment of his exh-high-school athlete father, Alexander enjoyed none of the aforementioned sports, preferring to stay indoors most of the time.

Around the age of 13, Alexander began to go through that "phase" every person goes through physically as well as mentally. He began to take an interest in the arts, such as music, writing and drawing. The latter far out of his reach, Alexander settled into the piano and writing. He found the music of his popular peers to be repetitive, annoying and outright degrading. Although an attempt to learn to play the guitar failed miserably, Alexander did learn how to play the bass rather well.

He began to dress differently and act differently, mainly by valuing intelligence over phtsical appearance. Out of sheer, convienient luck (and genetics), Alexander did turn out to be somehwt good looking, a fact he often doesn't believe. He found an interest in percings and currently has several lining his ears.

Now, at age 18, Alexander is preparing to leave high school behind in order to attend an Arts College. He looks forward to it immensely and often wears a smile on hif face because of it. Among his friends, he is, on some occaisions, the impromptu leader" of his small group of friends, a role he doesn't find very appealing.

Sample: http://forums.khinsider.com/showpost.php?p=1502425&postcount=10

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Name: Cillian Atley (Yes, I am aware that Cillian is a dude's name.)
Appearance: GAH! I'm so sick of writing up descriptions. I'll sketch something up and post it later...if you don't mind, that is.
Personality: Cillian carries out a generally cool and sweet attitude, almost always devoid of drama. While her friends have their enemies and their bickering, Cillian usually just spectates before being distracted by something far more exciting. Her defining trait is her neutrality, however, she has also been known to display blatant mood swings when least expected. This tends to put those around her on edge, but fortunately, these mood swings are rarely seen. She also had a slight tendency to become jealous of her friends, as well as other people.

Bio: Cillian lives the average life of a highschooler in this day and age. She goes to school, she draws, she plays video games, she goes to movies with her friends, she talks on the phone (she doesn't have a cell phone. She's too cool for that. XD), she hangs out on the internet, and so on. At school, she is deeply involved with choir and art class, as well as a few other after-school clubs. Cillian rather enjoys school, surprisingly, even though she doesn't get the best grades...

At home, she lives with her parents and her older brother, Spencer. Unlike most siblings, Cillian and her older brother get along quite well. This is probably due to the fact that they're only two years apart and they share many of the same interests.

OOC: Heh, compared to your profile, BN, mine looks like Rhode Island (ish the tiniest state in the U.S., for those of you who aren't from the country)

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Name: Satō Kenji

Appearance:
sawao.jpg

Clothing explained in bio.

Personality: Kenji is a fun loving, cheery individual around his friends. He is very shy though. He is always optimistic even in stressful situations. Kenji has trouble looking down upon or holding a grudge against anyone. He instead thinks about what their reasoning behind their actions might be. Many consider his personality warm and inviting. Kenji is the type who is looked down upon because he is nice to everyone he meets.

Bio: When Kenji moved to Richland at the beginning of this year, he never thought he'd make any friends. He has a strong Japanese accent and a shy nature that made many people tease him at first. People would walk up to him and speak loudly and slowly just to be shocked when he responded in decent english. Kenji later became friends with these same people who had teased him after a report he did on Japan in his World Geography class had fascinated them. He is now friends with those that aren't popular but aren't looked down upon by the popular kids like the dorks and geeks are.

Kenji has tried to retain his Japanese culture while still conforming to the culture of this new place. This is displayed in his clothing style most clearly. He still wears Japanese brands and shirts of his favorite bands usually along with jeans, but he has started to learn of new bands and brands and has started to wear them as well. Many of his friends find his house amazing as it has many things from Japan, and he still imports things from Japan such as games and candy.

Kenji is most interested in game design and music. His heroes being The Pillows and Shigeru Miyamoto. In school, he is part of the CG Design club, which he helped to form early in the year, and the Creative Writing club. He is best known as one of the best soccer players at Richland. His friends have been talking of starting a band in which he plans to play guitar and sing.

Kenji still misses his home but finds Richland promising. He has made many great friends whom he'll remember for the rest of his life. They have made this transition better than he could've ever dreamed.

Last edited:

Thespis

Name: Tyler N. Tanar

Appearance: http://www.fhsima.org/fhsdrum/100_2054.JPG (In front of the guy with the cap and behind the girl with her eyes closed).

As for choice of clothing, Tyler isn’t one of those people who will freak out about style or hesitate to wear the same pair of jeans twice in a row. His dress depends on what activity will be going on after school that day; solid black if he’s doing theatre work or shorts and an old t-shirt for drumline practice. Other than that, he can usually be seen sporting a pair of dark blue jeans and a solid colored t-shirt, or a shirt bearing the logo of a play long past.

Personality: His personality is dictated by the situation at hand. When with his friends or doing nothing of importance, Tyler is very carefree and can find humor in everything. This has earned him a reputation for not taking anything seriously, yet good friends know that this is not the case. He can become a seriously concerned listener very fast, and he has found himself the one that many of his friends come to when they just want to talk about their problems. He can offer comfort and good advice more often than not, though he prefers to handle such matters in private, allowing most people to assume that he is blissfully unaware of how complicated the world really is. However, though he will always lend his shoulder to cry on, he does his best contain his own problems, feeling strongly that everyone has troubles and they don’t need his. This leads to an excess of bottled up emotion, which can and does erupt every so often.

The only other time you will really find Tyler in a very serious mindset is during a drumline rehearsal. He will not hesitate to say that the activity has brainwashed him, and he will hesitate less to say that he would have sex with his drum before ½ of the civilized world. One can tell by his mood for the next several days how a practice or show went, and woe be to the one who ticks him off after a bad practice.

Bio: Born in the seemingly unknown town of Akron, Ohio, Tyler has led a fairly normal life. Divorced parents led for the incorperation of several new step parents and siblings at an early age, though he has never considered his family anything out of the ordinary. He was lucky enough to have two sets of "young" grandparents, all of which he has close relationships with.

A tad bit hyperactive when he was younger, Tyler grew out of that in elementary school, where he met several of his closest friends. It was around this time that Tyler realized he would never become a great athlete, so he focused his time on music and theatre. He became very active in middle and high school in activites like band, VPA, and indoor drumline, and he is commonly seen at the high school late into the night, balancing practices and rehearsals.

While he maintianed a large group of friends and acquaintances, Tyler is by no means popular. The merging of the junior highs his ninth grade year greatly expanded his social circle, and he can wander virtually anywhere throughout high school and find a group of people he's friendly with.

Sample: http://forums.khinsider.com/showpost...4&postcount=98 (I wuv Jaded!)

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
OOC: Also check original post. Hehe, short templates are okay. That's how I wanted them.

Name: Emily Smith
Appearance: http://www.mtv.com/shared/promoimages/bands/a/amerie/hip_hop42605/DSC_0203.jpg
Personality: As a teacher, she's very hands on and active, but quite strict about homework. As a woman, she's patient, caring, and stubborn.
Bio:
Emily Smith came from a family in a near by city. As a kid, she did many sports and loved cheerleading and dancing most of all. She got into a private University in Vermont on a volleyball scholarship where she studied writing. She always hated math.

Soon after graduation she married an intelligent math professor who worked at the same university. That's when she began teaching English and coaching the cheer squad at Richland High school. For a while the Smiths decided not to have children, but today, Mrs. Smith comes to school a little rounder.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Ooc:
Noob Saibot said:
yo so am i in damn i don't have a copy of my profile do you

You have to post a template to get in. A template is what you see above. It's what you referred to as a profile. She'll inform you through PM most likely if you are in or not.

BTW, I just noticed what you said QJ.....sorry about not PMing you. I guess I missed that part somehow when I read over it.

Last edited:
K

kikyowhereareu

Wow,
nice RP, QJ, I'm impressed that you did so well on your 1st RP.

Marluxia_Xii

Currently strapping Sephiroth and Axel to a bed fo
Website
spaces.msn.com

Appearance: Very professional dresser, Scylla always dresses her best. For our "lock down" day, she wears a cream coloured blouse with a red vest covering it. Along with that, Scylla has a thick brooch attached at her coller, black ruffles with a purple stone embroidered into it. To add more to that, Ms.Solo has on a nice, black skirt that ends at the mid-thigh. Other things: Scylla has brown hair usually pinned in a loose bun, with small glassess to top it off. She also has very beautiful violete eyes, gleaming whenever she is pleased.

Personality: Ms.Solo isn't much of a strict teacher. She is, though, a very serious person, and believes there's a time for work and play. Scylla doesn't let the classes get out of hand or control, but she's not what most would consider "evil" or anything. XD Let's just say she has a good balance of disciplining.

Bio: Scylla comes from Richland herself, growing up with a semi-privilged family. She graduated from UT, (University of Toranto) and came back to Richland to teach. Scylla also gradutated at the top of her class, giving her a good reputation in her homeland.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Name- Cory Gorham

Age- 15

Gender- Male

Appearence- http://myspace-604.vo.llnwd.net/0089...90943604_l.jpg

Personality- A very good kid who always stays out of trouble. He has no trouble at all getting grades and he usually tends to hang out with the popular crowd.

Bio- Cory was always curious as a child and got into things, causing trouble, as toddle's normally did. His parents raised him well and he always seemed to get along well with others. He soon had a brother born not too far from him. They always picked on eachother only out of jealously.

At about the age of 8, they had to move, leaving everything behind, even his best friend. Somehow they were able to keep in touch though and they ended up seeing eachother during the summers.

He started to end up with the bad crowd and got into real trouble a few times. After being chastised and straightened out his parents started to have some trouble. After the overflowing of emotional conversations, they decided to try to make it work, for his brother and him.

Soon after, what was thought to become a burden, they had a sister. She was always spoiled and the new baby got into the way of the two brothers. They weren't jealous, but they weren't too fond of her. They eventually got used to it.

Carrying on in life, Cory is now a junior and is looing foward to all the partying with the women and just having fun.

Last edited:

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
I'm finalizing a few stray hairs, but I'm ready to start. Anyone may begin at any time. If not, I'm on later with my first IC post.

As the intro say, it is early morning, or whatever time your character wakes up. Start your day right, kiddos. ^-^

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Sorry if this appears to be spam, but QJ, I sent you meh template last night, and you never responded to it. I'm just curious if I was accepted or not. Again, sorry if this is spam...

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Alexander Descarte was living a relaxed, easy existence. All was well and his mind was peaceful. His breathing was light and his mind wandered from subject to subject in a serene, sublime path.

Naturally, that was all about to be broken by the ear-piercing sound of a bell.

Alexander woke in a start, rather shaken by this sudden intrusion upon his sleep. His weary eyes gazed up at the clock to his left, silently cursing school for starting so very early in the day. Alexander rarely slept at home, fnding various other activities to occupy his time, some he could mention in public, the others...not so much. Thus, when given time during the day, he often took small naps. 15 minutes here, 10 minutes there and AP Psychology just whizzes by.

An irritated groan rising from his throat, Alexander gazed with polite interest at the room around him. Numerous members of even more numerous cliques filled the room. Punks, Preps, Emos, among others were spread out through the room, each residing with their own "kind" and each giving every other dirty looks. Alex himself remained in his rather comfortable chair in his much-loved corner, his eyes passing over members of the cliques as they went.

Alexander had "sampled" members of nearly every clique. Whether they be friends, relationships or casual hookups, Alexander had at one time hung out with each of them. Most of them he found to be incredibly stylized or outright dull, the others being deemed as worthy of existence.

Sighing quietly, Alexander settled himself back into his seat and closed his eyes, hoping to be drawn under by waves of sleep.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Alexander Descarte was living a relaxed, easy existence. All was well and his mind was peaceful. His breathing was light and his mind wandered from subject to subject in a serene, sublime path.

Naturally, that was all about to be broken by the ear-piercing sound of a bell.

Alexander woke in a start, rather shaken by this sudden intrusion upon his sleep. His weary eyes gazed up at the clock to his left, silently cursing school for starting so very early in the day. Alexander rarely slept at home, fnding various other activities to occupy his time, some he could mention in public, the others...not so much. Thus, when given time during the day, he often took small naps. 15 minutes here, 10 minutes there and AP Psychology just whizzes by.

An irritated groan rising from his throat, Alexander gazed with polite interest at the room around him. Numerous members of even more numerous cliques filled the room. Punks, Preps, Emos, among others were spread out through the room, each residing with their own "kind" and each giving every other dirty looks. Alex himself remained in his rather comfortable chair in his much-loved corner, his eyes passing over members of the cliques as they went.

Alexander had "sampled" members of nearly every clique. Whether they be friends, relationships or casual hookups, Alexander had at one time hung out with each of them. Most of them he found to be incredibly stylized or outright dull, the others being deemed as worthy of existence.

Sighing quietly, Alexander settled himself back into his seat and closed his eyes, hoping to be drawn under by waves of sleep.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

OCC: Well it seems no one took it upon themselves to start this great RP, so ill take that position. XD

Dreams....bad ones at that, were the nightmares he would experience during the past few nights. He shook his head, as drips of sweat ran down his forehead, eventually into his mouth, where Cory would quiver a little bit from the salty taste. He didn't know why he was experiencing this, but it didn't matter to him. It was time for school. And he only thought of that one person, the person he always thought of, the person he loved the most, and the person he would give anything for. His girlfriend, Katie.

He brung himself out of bed after wearily looking around his room for his shirt. He found it and put it in while walking towards his bathroom. He ran the water and drowned himself in it, ridding the sweat from his body. Taking a towel from a rack, he whiped off the left over moisture and headed out of his room, where breakfast would be served.

His mom and dad were heard once again arguing about the stupidest things, things Cory didn't care for. He didn't show it, but their fighting caused alot of stress upon him. He was just about at his breaking point, but he was learning how to control it. He saw down at the diner table and looked upon his stack of pancakes and large cup of pulpless orange juice. He downed everything quickly as his bus was only minutes away. He had forgotten to study for his test, only because of his long night conversation with Katie. He took his bookbag from the door, put his pocketknife into his bookbag pocket, said goodbye to his parents, and then ran out the door.

The bus was only a few feet away, when Cory got to the bus stop. He jumped on and sat in the very back seat, being the first one on the bus. Soon the bus crowded and he talked to his few friends the bus arrived at Richmond High. He got off with a slow walk and headed towards his normal spot, where he would meet up with Katie. She wasn't there. Thoughts crossed his mind that she was just sick that day, even though she had been for a couple of days, and she seemed kind of weird on the phone. He didn't ponder about it, and left for his locker. He had plenty of time before the bell and he roamed the halls with a couple of his buddies.

He caught a glimpse of Katie turning a corner. Without another word, he ran after her leaving his friends behind in wonder of what he was doing. "Katie, Katie..." he called as he finally caught up to her near the back of the school. "Katie, where were you this morning. You weren't at our spot." "Sorry, I kind of got here late and just thought you would of already left," she said in an awkard tone. "Baby, what's wrong? You have been basically giving me the cold shoulder." "Nothings wrong, she said as she just stared at the ground. "Oh come on I know you better than that. There's something wrong. Please tell me," he said softly as he held her hand tightly. "Look I have to tell you something.....but I really don't want to hurt you." Cory just stared at her deeply in her eyes, waiting for what she had to say. "Well, two nights ago, I was hanging out with one of my friends, drunk and we kind of just started fulling around......He kind of took advantage of me and well......" Cory just looked at her, completely shocked, with an emotionless body. He couldn't even murmur a word. "I'm sorry baby. It was a mistake. I still love you and I really want to get past this." Cory still didn't mention a word. He threw her hand down and walked off angrily. He didn't know where he was going or what he was going to do, what he knew he was going to do something, something stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back