• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► School Day (Khi Style)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
>_> damn good chap, but you forgot about teh khprod. D= Lol, this story is getting more unpredicatable each chapter xD. (that kikyo reference was dynomite lmao.)

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm halfway done with the next chapter.

I'll probably have it in by wendsday at most. I'm having a bit of trouble with school and such.

Keep your shirts on. Please. No blinding the editor~! >.</

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
I haven't read this is a long time and I just thought to myself, plus VCH sent me a link on MSN...>_>.....I still can't get over how funny these are. *sigh*

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs &#9733;
x___x VCH, me want in. =D Please.

This is hilarious. Can't wait for next chap.

VirusCoreHacker

Khi Acadamey Chapter: Well...Lost Count..lazy Editors :p
Edited by: Ninja Usagi (I resent that *glares*)

Who Killed Kairiinluv?!

Principal Azu was walking down the halls smiling until he tripped on something and landed hard on his face.
"Sonuva-! Who put this body here?! Wait a minute..BODY?!"

Elsewhere, everyone is in their class working hard on their tests when suddenly a voice came from the speaker, "ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS!! EMERGANCY MEETING!!"

Everyone was quiet and wondering what was going on. "I MEAN NOW, DAMMIT!!" Azu screamed.
Everyone zipped out of the classroom and headed towards the gym for an announcment from principal Azu.

"Hello, class." Azu said with a gentle smile on his face, "We have a little issue today," he paused and frowned, "Kairiinluv has been murdered!"
The entire school gasped.

"Now," he continued, "at 7:18 am, I discovered Miss Luv's body in the Q hallway."

"Hold on a sec'," a student bursted, "If you found the body, how do we know we know YOU didn't murder her?"

"Because I am your father, you stupid n00b, now sit down before I phail j00!" Azu yelled.

The boy quickly sat down and pouted.

"Okay, since we have 1000 students in this school, I'm going to pick the only likely 4 who would want to murder Luv," Azu said.

"SHADY, BO, REDFLAME AND MELON!" He pointed at a group who were talking about cheese for some reason together, "You all are under arrest!"

"What?!" they all said in unison.

"You have the right to remain silent," Azu shouted.

"But not the ability!" Bo said.

"IF you cannot afford an attorney, we will stick you with kikyowhereareu as one."

"Don't you mean...Wait...WHAT?!" Shady yelled.

They were all dragged out of the gym and placed in the cell. Otherwise known as a random empty closet.
~~~~~~
Later on, the bell for 6th period rang and the court room session began.

Ultima was appointed judge, with jury members including Blahmaster, Phoenix, Silh, and VirusCoreHacker. The other jury members were consisted of random bums found outside the school and a guy who wants to stay witht the name Larry.

"All rise for the honorable and smexy Judge Ulti!" Sadly, everyone stayed in their seats, confused.

"DIE!!" Sceamed Ultima as she chucked her gavel at an unknowing newbie. Ultima screamed as she pointed at the four accused murderers, "You 4 n00bs are charged of the murder of kairiinluv. How do you plead?"

"Innocent!!" Bo, Shady, and Redflame all yelled in unison.

"Guilty!" yelled Melon.

"What da hell are you thinking?! You didn't really kill Luv did you?!" demanded Flame.

"Murder Luv? No...I thought she asked if we slept with KL," Melon replied. There was a sudden silence in the room as everyone was thrown back by Melons sudden stupidity.

"Okay...," Ultima said, breaking the silence, "Bring in the evidence." Just as she said this, a huge bald man kicked open the gym door and walked in with a piece of paper and he began reading. Somehow, they all went into a flashback.

"September 11, year 6000. Everyoney was preparing for class with Mr. Azurith. Suddenly, an airplane flew past the school and crashed into Shady's house."

"My house!!" yelled Shady, "My MegaFlare collectio--I mean...Who ever did that will die!!"
And the flashback ended.

"Wait a minute! That didn't happ--" Shady began to say.

"GUILTY!" yelled Ulti as she threw a rope around Shady's waste and sending him to the pit of doom with the Sora212's waiting to eat him.

"Bring in the next guilty verd--I mean peice of evidence."

As the court case continued, back in the hallway where Luv's body was.

"Ow...," Kairiinluv said getting out of her deathlike state and yawned, "Wow. Those sleeping pills really work." She looked around and said, "What time is it? Oh noes! I'm late!"

She ran into the gym when the court case was over. She noticed Shady, Bo, Redflame and Melon being hauled away in handcuffs when she spotted Virus.

"Virus! Hi!" She smiled.

"Luv? You're alive?" he asked confused.

"Eh...yeah...what's going on?" asked Kairiinluv.

Virus took one look at Shady and the others who were being taken to juvi.

"Uh...Nothing important," He replied with a smile. "Wanna go get something to eat?"

"Ehm...Okay!" Luv happily said and they both left.
--------
Editors Note:
>.< VCH is lazy. Sorry Virus but goddammit it took you forever to write this one.
Not much else to say other than the next chapter will be up sometime I hope this month.

Maybe we can have a holiday special!

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
x.x Crap. I keep forgetting to work on it.....

I'm so sorry I keep taking so long. I'm half way done with 11 part 1....there's 2 parts...I don't know why.

Still.

I'm having trouble with school yet again and on my progress report I got .1 off of a D in Con Ed and now my parents aren't letting me on monday-thursday.

Its worth it though. Its kinda getting out of hand though. I think I should get it on the school compy so I can work on it....<<''

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I GOT MY INTERNETS BACK!!1!

Chapter 11: Junkie named Milkman
Edited by: Ninja Usagi

As the lunch period progressed, Milkman was being his usual crazy self by running around wacking people with 3 day-old milk cartons.
For some reason, Milkman was narrating his life. "Ahh, the good life, it reminds me of the good ol' days..." and he began to have a flashback.

1976, Navada Desert. A vast desert area with nothing but a few cliffs, a couple plants scattered around, a jack rabbit scurried accross the single road that went along the place, sniffed a bug and ate it happily.

That is, until a car hit it going as fast as the driver pleased, with 3 others in the car. It went along the hot Nevada road.
It was quiet.

Or was it?

"AND I'M TELLING YOU! AREA 51 DOES NOT EXIST!" a voice yelled.
"AND I'M TELLING YOU IT DOES!" a different voice yelled back.
There was a young lady and a young man sitting in the back seat.

Phoenix sighed at the two men arguing. He turned around and yelled, "Jessie!!"
"Don't call me Jessie!" Milkman said and then changed his voice to a more dramatic one, "call me Milkman, Da Pot Smoking Cowboy of the West!" he said and turned to the person next to him, "And I'm telling you, Rose! AREA 51 DOES EXIST!!"

"That's IT!" the driver angerily said, "DON'T MAKE ME TURN THIS THING AROUND!" Hokage screamed.

Suddenly he ripped the wheel and caused the car to go into a tail spin and it plunged off a cliff. "Hokage!! You idiot!!" Rose yelled. But luckily, the car landed on some other car softening the fall.

"Everyone all right?" Hokage worridly asked.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh!!!" Milkman continued screaming even though its been 5 minutes after they landed. Rose responded by backhanding him on the face.

"Ow...That hurt you know.." Milkman said rubbing the mark where he was backhanded.

"That was the point," Rose replied.

"MY CAR!! YOU BLOCK HEADS!!" yelled a mysterious voice in the distance.

The gang looked down to see that their car had landed on what used to be another car and a man that was 8 feet tall and now red gleaming eyes. Veins all over his skin and a couple on his face where poping.

Milkman said, "You know, you should have a doctor check on those veins! You could die!"

"Ehm..hehe..do you have insurance?" Hokage chuckled while he tried putting on a grin to seem less innocent.

The man simply smiled and said, "Attack."

Suddenly, the car was being chased by an army of bikers and drunks.

"Awwman we're gonna die! We'regonnadie! We'regonnadie! We'regonnadie! We'regonnadiiiiie!" Milkman said, curled into a ball in the back seat

Rose promptly responded to Milk's spaz attack by backhanding him.

"OW! THAT HURT DAMMIT!"

"We aren't going to die," Hokage said as he made a sharp turn making the drunks grunt and start walking wobbly after them, meanwhile the bikers just turned easily and were right on their trail.

Then, out of nowwhere, a giant truck was right behind them all.

"...Eh...NOW. We are going to die..." Hokage said with a horrified face, "Milk, you can start screaming now."

"Not on my watch!" Rose said pulling Hokage from the wheel and taking his place.

The crew noticed that they were heading for a huge ramp going over a cliff.

"ROSE WHAT TEH HEH-!" Phoenix managed to say before the car ran off the ramp and they went soaring in the air.

"Rose...," Milkman said quietly as he pulled up to the front where Rose was,"if we don't make it out of this.."

"Shut up and kiss me, you fool!" Rose said grabbing Milkman's shoulders.

"Yo!! No damn kissing in the damn car!" Phoenix fumed.

"I think I'm gonna be sick!" Hokage said putting his hand to his mouth.

"Dude, if you barf in the car, I will take this monkey wrench and stick it up your--" Pho started to say and then the car landed back on the road, "How the hell..."

They all turned around to see the pursuers were still gaining on them. That is...

Before they all crashed into a bus and died in horrific deaths.

Sorry, no gore for you. You should of been there! It was awesome!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later that night, they were looking at the map trying to figure out where they were.

"Okay...We're on our way to Las Vegas...," Hokage said pointing to a place on the map, "and we're over here in...CANADA?! WTF?!"

"HOW THE HELL DID WE END UP IN CANADA?!" Rose exclaimed with her head in her hands. She was pissed, yet sad along with all the others.

Everyone looked around to see that they were in a vast area of nothing but some trees, a bird, a deer, and Milkman for some reason saw a talking shoe, but ignored it. He blamed it on the bad burrito he ate at the gas station on the trip.

The group had also noticed the fact that it was incredibly cold and they didn't bring a coat.

Everyone sighed and continued on the only road they saw, hoping it would bring them to their destination.

To be continued.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Editors note:
I'm so sorry for taking so long....I know I took so long. But I have my reasons...
Reasons/Excuses:
1. Parental problems. In a nutshell, my dad is really pissing me off. I don't really feel like explaining it right now...
2. School. I'm somehow getting a D in art. x.x Wow. Shocker. Honestly I just didn't do a couple assignments that were worth a lot of points. And then with other classes. .1% off of a D in Con Ed...*swears multiple times*
4. I didn't feel like it sometimes...
5. Busy. Death Note manga, sorting music and everything else on compy,etc...Seriously. I'll never be done sorting my harddrive...
6. MCI decided one day 'LETS JUST STOP GIVING PEOPLE DSL!! KAY?! WEEEE~!' so my internets was down for a day...And then AT&T took 2 weeks to get our services running. Great, huh? -.-'
7. VCH for some reason wouldn't accept the file on MSN. This actually has been done for 2 weeks. It took me a while to just go 'why didn't I just post this? D='
8. I have a life. Kinda....I have a boyfriend now so...does that count? x.x'

VirusCoreHacker

Forgo to mention..im spending a few days here a Relative's house and proberly left my msn running ,Im unable to' sign on here for odd reasons.

Last edited:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ooo....Epp...If you Tried to send it to me over Msn.....Forgo to mention..im spending a few days here a meh aunts house.......and i proberly left my msn running..and i can' sign on here for odd reasons...=/.......i asked blah to edit them for me..he said yes...next day..he told me off.....later on..people said they were gonna teach me how to rp.......im still waiting....well...i guess thats it...=/......Congratz on ur new Bf Nu.....50 bucks saids its gackt or Miyiu..or w/e his name is x.x
Maby i should start charging rep to be in meh fan fic =/

BTW: Milkman left the forums...not sure when hes comin bck..so i might Dedicate this and the nex chapter to him..if i ever get to writing it.

x.x He's japanese...but that's about as close as your guess gets. If I was dating Gackt or Miyavi, I'd be a victim of pedophileism...

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
"Shut up and kiss me, you fool!" Rose said grabbing Milkman's shoulders.

..that would NEVER happen in real life. But, I did like all the backhanding that I got to do ^-^

VirusCoreHacker

Sorry for the not posting in weeks, but things have been going on, My Editor is busy, doing other stuff and doesnt hav much time to edit meh fan fic, so im Accepting Skidekick Editors who will edit until she gets back, Please Pm me,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back