• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► School Day (Khi Style)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kikyowhereareu

I love this Fan Fic.I can't wait till the next chapter.*big eyes and a grinning smile*

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
....This is oddly amusing. I think I'll continue reading this.

If you have an opening, I'd like to have an appearance. I've always been amused by how other people interpret me.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I couldn't stop reading this the minute i started ^_^ come back soon VCH i want to know what happens to me in the story =D.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Please don't spam here. D=

Still no sign of VCH anywhere. Whenever I ask people where he is or if they've seen him in the chatroom, I get no response whatsoever.

-.- Looks like you people are gonna have to wait for the next chapter...

S

.Scarlet Letter.

This fan fiction is hawt. @_@
The only problem is that I'm not in it. Like, what's up with that?

VirusCoreHacker

*pots outta a hat* Hihi!!.....................Where did the search dogs go. o.o

Last edited:

VirusCoreHacker

.......ok.....i apologize for the recents events which has slowed or completly stoped the fan fiction.....give me a moment to explain:

1: my computer had an protection error...so i been stranded since and im still unable to get online...for now..im using a 9 yr old friend's comptuer which he uses for myspace purposes....

2: my team of writers....Ka....Bo.....Shady,,......(Wait Scratch shady lol) and ect....will be continuing the fanfiction until i return........Right guys?

this may be the last time im online for awhile....so...i'll just say Hi and leave ya to w/e ya doing....

Sincerly......VirusCoreHacker

ps: sry 4 spelling errors

and if shady and ect.....: if ya dont help ka...by god's power..i will...........To be continued

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Edit: Okay.
VCH finally has chapter 9 and sent it to me.
We're having a little bit of issues with it to make it seem like an actual school. He has had them go in the lunch room in the original format of it all 3 or 4 times now. -.-'' Lunch already happened.

Plus, I'm trying to finish a drawing of mine that I've been working on for weeks....that's still not done...not even 60%.

Another thing: I'm planning on doing a character thing since its getting hard to keep track of em all. That might take a while...

I really don't know when any of this will be done...

And schools coming up for me so that'll slow down shtuff down real good. D=

Chapter 9 will probably be up by next saturday...I hope.

Last edited:

VirusCoreHacker

-sigh- ok havent posted in months
Reasons: My Editor Team r all :

[VirusCoreHacker]: Guys What Bad word can i used to describe lazy Tratoring Bums without getting in
trobule?
"quitejaded."

[Veritas_Aequitas]: [Silh]: [VirusCoreHacker]: Guys What Bad word can i
used to describe lazy Tratoring Bums without getting in
trobule?

Porchmonkey?

Shady, bo,ect havent dune a piece of monkey's worth of work and Ka has Abandomed me x.x *sniff* but the show must go on

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
x.x Eh...I didn't abandon you...I just think it should be rewritten. Started from scratch but keep important parts.

VirusCoreHacker

Chapter 9 : Normal day..Normal Convo

The last bell for the passing period rang, making all students in the study hall room late. They all scrambled out of the classroom, trying to get through the door so they could get to their next class.

Eventually everybody got out, leaving Mr. Muffin to clean up the whole mess. Muffin mumbled, "Damn hormonal kids leavin' me to do the work..."

Bo, Melons,shady,and Redflame were all walking down the hallway as fast as possible having a daily random convo.

"And then I said 'You can tune a piano, but you can't tunafish!" Flame said.

Bo and the rest were just walking along wondering what Redflame just said at the moment.

They spotted Virus walking
they spotted Virus walking across the Cafateria.
"mhm" throught redflame "Does anyone know about virus's past ?"
Everyone shook their heads in deniel and red just sat there poundering.
" Uh well.." Said Melon..." i heard a rumor about virus " she whispered
The gang leaned forward to get a closer look at the story.

"Well....back in the day..when monkeys and ninja ruled the world....there was one child who was raised by monkeys...and at the age of four rebeled aganist the monkey lords.....and when
they sent a whole army after him, he slayed them all with a single card..and at the age of five...he took over the whole empire.

The listeners sat clueless, looked at each other for a moment and busted out laughting.
" HahahHahahahahahha" They All laughed while rolling on the floor.
"whats wrong with my story? " Asked melon. "Nothing....But a Monkey empire!! Hhahahahahahhaa" Said Shady
"Well....That reminds me of a story i was told" Said Redflame The Group began to listen to another talltail

"Well Long long ago...in a Galexy Far Far Away...There Was an Attack By..............SUPER SPACE MONKEY NINJAS
WITH GUNS...and on the small planet named KIKYOWHEREAREYU, a peaceful planet with humans, .....until...the ROBOT ONKEY SPACE NINJAS WITH GUNS ATTACKED!!!!!!!!!!who came to the planet to smoke weed/pot and eat bananas while the humans slaved over a hot stove to feed the monkeys...but one day a hero came to the planet of kikyowhereareu, the
young hero was only 4 years old.....and lived a normal life until one day..he stoped a group of monkeys from attacking a little girl by Transforming into "THE MUFFIN MAN " The Great Defender of justice and Muffins. By Uses His Muffin Cannon of doom,he was Able to clear off planet kikyowhereareu of the Evil monkeys and Save the Universe!!!!!!!!!.
The End...

The Group Sweetdroped laughing their pants off, while redflAame became mad.
"Hey guys! come on..Whats wrong with that story!!?" she asked furiously
"Nothing. hahaha" Said Shady Giggling "its Just that,.......Super Space monkey ninjas smoking Weed!!? Hahahahahaha"!!
Redflame Sighed , and after five mins of laughing everyone calmed down.
" Ok you fools...i'll tell you the real story behide Viruscorehacker!" Said Shady
" Oh this should be good " mumbled Melon.

" New york City,dec 29,2006, An Organization that helped fight off terrorist off the coast of iraq, their base was hidden in the frozen depts of the antartic, this Organization was known as the " Virustrix" a Secert Serivce bent on ridding the
planet of all terrorist and n00bs alike. and the leader.. the nfamous "VirusCoreHacker
" He was..."

"Oh No you Don't"!!! Yelled out Bo...... " This story is totally a fake..so don't bother continuing it...
"But come on..i was justy getting to the good part!!" Protested Shady.
"well if you think your story is true..why don't we just ask viruscorehacker?" Said Bo
"Fine replied shady"

5 mins later, everyone was crowding around virus. "Hey Virus ..Tell them you a secert agent..." Said shady
" No Tell them how you took over the monkey empire"....said bo..
" No tell them how you saved a planet " Said redflame.
"uh...." mumbled virus " guys..what are you talking about..i never did all those stuff" Said virus,
Everyone signed and left just as the bell rung for class...Virus got up..when his cell phone suddenl rang..
"Hello ?"
" Agent Virus....We need you ancient agent muffin skills to help us " Replied the voice
" what is it cheif" ?
" The Space ninja monkeys are at it again..attacking the planet of kikyowhereareu "
" ok..im on my way..." he replied

With that he picked up his stuff and blasted thru the roof with his rocket jet boots.

End Transmission.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Editor's note time.
It took forever to get Virus to write the chapter...and he had problems with his last computer. -.- I

But finally, we're back.

I'm probably gonna have to get Virus to edit whatever chapter that has my name in it now thanks to my name change...Meh. It can by my punishment on him for taking too damn long.

I'm thinking of doing a profile thing on the characters that have appeared so far...since it kinda confusing with Virus' way of writing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back