• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► School Day (Khi Style)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
kikyowhereareu said:
VCH said I could be in it.
He said it on the chat.

ORLY?

I hope I get to be your Murderer.

>.>

[EDIT] I'm on VCH's writing team. So, every once in a while, I'll be writing a chapter. I still have to make sure which Chapters I'll be writing, though... Just a heads up. Oh, and expect lotsa blood in one of the upcoming chapters. Most of it MAY belong to Kikyo, but I can't be too sure... xP

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sorry peoples. The chapter will be up eventually. I'm dealing with some emotional stuff right now so I'm REALLY not in the mood for stuff that almost feels like homework...
Edit: Me's is all better now! ^^
Chapter should be up soon. o.o
This chapter is really weird...no. REALLY weird...x.x

Last edited:

VirusCoreHacker

School Day ( Khi Style)
Edited by: kairi_angel

Chapter 6

When we last joined our heroes, Bo and the others were in the Nurse's office when she spotted Shady with yet another girl. And, with her anger in her heart, she chased after Shady with even more rage boiled up than before.

"Shady, get your ugly butt right back here. You have a lot of explaining to do!" she yelled.

Just as Bo limped around the corner, there was a crash and Bo collided head on with MM and got knocked out. Milkman paniced and tried throwing a glass of milk on Bo's face, waking her up.

"Huh? What happened?" Bo looked up to see Milkman, "Who are you?" she asked.

Milkman was shocked and said, "Maybe we should get you back to the nurse's office," he said grabbing her hand.

Bo smiled and blushed saying, "Y-you're touching my hand...,"Bo said with a smile.

'Crap!,' Milkman thought to himself, "Well, you, uh, got the wrong idea!" he mumbeled, but Bo just smiled and hugged Milkman.

Meanwhile...

Shady was walking down the hallway flirting with Jaded, "Has anyone ever told you your eyes look like crystals?" Shady said in a deep romantic voice.

"No, they haven't. Thank you!" Jaded said blushing like a school girl as if she was from an anime. Little did they know they were being watched by a figure with a black hooded cloak from the roof.

Since they all missed a couple periods, they were in gym class now. Back in the gym, MM was running for his life around the track as he was being chased by Bo. The gym teacher was sobbing, "I'm so proud of you, Milkman! Even though you're being chased by a crazy chick, you broke the school track record!"

On the track, Bo was yelling towards Milkman, "Oh my beloved! Why do you run from me? We're meant to be together!" she said.

"Can't you read my lips? I'm not your boyfriend!" Milkman pleaded.

"Oh, Honey, come on! Our wedding is at study hall!" she said with a smile.

"Wedding?! I didn't agree to this!!" Milkman yelled.

"Well you're going to have to or if you don't marry me, I'll chase you to the ends of the earth until you do!" she proclaimed and Milkman sighed.

At the wedding, everybody was seated and chatting and TheMuffinman began playing "Here comes the Bride" on the piano. Milkman was tied up and had a gun held to his head by Bo's father.

As the music was playing, Bo walked down the isle in a bikini, and all the boys blushed and drooled at her like dogs. On the stage where Bo and Milkman stood, the pastor was covered by a black veil that hid his face.

As everybody was getting ready, the pastor began the vows, "Dearly beloved," he said before there was a sound of beeping because the pastor's watch had went off, "Okay, let's get this over with," He sighed, "Does anyone," he stopped and looked at Milkman who was trying to use puppy eyes on him and continued, "OTHER than the groom," Milkman's head drooped, "feel that these two should not be wed, speak now, or forever hold your peace."

Suddenly, a shot rang out and the crowd turned around wondering what it was and Shady was there holding a gun that just shot a bullet. He walked up to the stage and said, "Bo, I have finally noticed that I can't live without you! Please come back to me baby!" Shady begged.

Sadly, Bo didn't remember who this Shady guy was because she was clueless. But everything suddenly came back to her and she remembered everything. She started to get teary in her eyes and ran to Shady and was crying in his arms, "I'm so sorry, Shady!" she cried.

"It's okay," Shady said patting her hair hugging her.

The pastor sighed and started to get annoyed and said, "Can we please hurry this up?"

Everyone remembered they were here for a wedding and nodded, and finally the vows began again.

"Does anyone have a reason these two should not be wed, speak now or forever hold your peace!" he said again.

"Hold up!" a voice said yelling from behind the door and suddenly it was smashed down. When the dust cleared everybody saw it was none other than Kairi Angel who had spoken out, "Shady's gonna marry me!" KA demanded.

"Oh HELL NO!" Bo angerly said, "He's MY husband and if you want him," she glared, "then, you're gonna have to get through me!" she said raising her fists.

"Well, I do want him and taking you down should be pretty easy," Ka said and then gleamed with a look of no fear and a grin, "Deal."

And with that, Kairi took out her white mage hammer (Availiable in all stores near you!) (Not really.) while Bo took out her knives. Just as they charged at eachother, a gunshot was heard.

Everybody looked to the stage where it came from and Shady was lying on the ground, shot.

"Nuu~!" the girls said in unison as they rushed to Shady. They both looked up to see it was the pastor who shot Shady.

He smiled and took off his veil that hid his face, revealing it was Kyo.

"Why~?!" Bo yelled through sobs.

Kyo didn't change his expression as he said, "Because, my dear, he was in the way," He turned to Ka, "Ka, now that Shady's out of the way, YOU CAN MARRY ME!"

The whole church gasped. He smacked Bo out of the way and grabbed Ka, "Since I, myself, am a minister of this church--"

He was then inturupted by a student who exclaimed "This is a classroom, you ninny!"

"SILENCE YE FOOL!" Kyo yelled, "Ahem. I now declare me and Ka, husband and--" Suddenly another gunshot rang out. The audience sighed and looked back to see Uk at the door.

"No! Kyo! You must marry me! And Ka must DIE!"

DUN DUN DUN!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Editor's rant-note:

Holy crap! Me's in it. Yay! =3 And now I have to marry Shady? o.0 Oookaay...and then kyo....e.e Ai~ so much drama for a school, don't you think?

Not much else to say right now... e.e
Oh. And the main reasons why this took so long...Well, 3 reasons:

1. VCH had 'em in lunch twice so I had to think of a way to make it work...x.x So I just deleted it later and went on with it.

2. And then that thing with Wolkan and all -.-' *middle fingers Wolkan* Basically he was supposed to be in the next chapter...but since I don't even really wanna think about him, no Wolkan. x.x VCH agreed. If you wanna know what I'm talking about, go onto my myspace blog. ( http://blog.myspace.com/ninjausagi )

3. VCH went on a vacation for a while...and then my computer decided to be a bad word...so yeah..

4. I'm lazy. I found other things to do. Like sort all my music....and all my pictures...and burn cds...e.e'' Eh...

But it's done now.

Tip: Chapter 9 Titled: Kikyo will rule the world!? Wtf?!

Last edited:
K

kikyowhereareu

This should be cool to read.I'd probably be destroyed by aliens if I ruled.

K

kikyowhereareu

VCH,said in sarcasm that the next chapter would be me taking over the world.Since that's never gonna happen,I said that aliens (wich would never happen) would kill me.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I posted this chapter because well...VCH hasn't been on lately...or just not there when I am...so here ya go peeps.

School Day (Khi Style)
Edited by: Ninja Usagi

Chapter 8: Enter The VirusCoreHacker

The figure took off his hood to reveal Virus with a grin on his face. He stood there not changing his expresion, "Well, this is a fancy meeting. All my idiotic friends getting married to eachother..."

"Boss! I'm sorry! I-I failed," Zetsumi said, wounded and bleeding badly on the just waxed floor. The janitor, Johnny Stooge, yelled "Aw man! I just waxed them floors!"

Virus' smile turned into an angry frown. He walked over to Zetsumi, grinned again, and whispered into his ear, "You're fired,"

Zet's eyes widened. Virus tossed him in the air, took out a king of ace card and yelled, "SUPER HACK0R FISTS TECHNIQUE!! 1,000 Cuts of death!!"

Virus threw it up in the air at Zetsumi, and in an explosion of blood, killed him. The whole classroom was shocked.

Monkey grinned at Virus. Gackt and Pho prepared to confront Virus. Phoenix charged at him, Gackt tried to stop him but it was too late.

"Take this!" Pho yelled, "SUPER PHOENIX FIST TECHNIQUE!! J00 PHAIL KICK!!"

Pho delivered a sharp, powerful kick, but the kick was blocked by Virus, who pushed Pho into a wall knocking him out.

"Phoenix!!" yelled Hokage, who suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

He Was going to run over to her, but Monkeybutt held him back.

"I will take care of him" said Gackt. And with that, he walked over to Virus and suddenly vanished and reappeared over Virus' head and screamed, "SUPER SMEXII GAKUTO TECHNIQ-O!! BUTABARA ATTAKU!!"

Virus smirked and kicked his leg forward, knocking Gackt out of his attack and sending him flying across the room. Virus walked over to Gackt, raised his hand and said, "Super Hack0r Technique! Data Drain 91210!" and he fired a powerful blast out from his bracelet, hitting Gackt hard.

"AAAHHHH!!!" Gackt yelled in pain before he went into a strong coma and hit the ground like a doll and without movement.

"Gackt!" Usagi yelled in a frightful voice. She quickly got up and ran toward gackt after throwing kunai's she had hidden in her backpack at Virus, not noticing she missed him when he disappeared and suddenly appeared in front of her.

"Hello, there," Virus said smoothly before sending her flying with a sharp punch in the chest. She was about to hit a wall right before being caught by Monkeybutt.

"Are you okay?" Monkey asked and Usagi could just nod.

Monkey placed her down and walked over to Virus, pushing his sleeves up. The showdown began.

Bo crying over Shady's wounded body stopped. She was looking at this battle intently without a word.

Even Ultima and Kyo fighting eachother stopped completely.

Everybody was dead silent.

"Let's make this quick," Monkey said

"Sure," Virus replied grinning.

They both took their stances.

"Ready! Steady! GO!" A omnious voice came from the speaker phone. People were confused for a bit wondering if Principal Deven was drinking again. They all shrugged and looked back at the battle.

They both jumped in the air and launched their attacks.

"SUPER HACK0R FISTS TECHNIQUE! ONCOMING DELETION!!" Virus yelled.

"SUPER WOLF FISTS TECHNIQUE! MONKEY FANG FISTS!!" Monkey yelled.

Their attacks collided and crossed eachother sending a powerful wave throughout the school, shattering all windows and setting car alarms off, pushing everyone back, and pissing Janitor Stooge off. When the smoke cleared, both Virus and Monkey where both standing.

They both smirked at eachother before fainting face first on the ground.

To be continued....

~~~~~~~~~~~
Editor's note taimmu~!

Reeh...Originally, Gackt's technique was Guitar Plummer....o.0 So...I changed it to Butabara Attack.
TRUE Gackt fans would understand that. And I really like his accent when he tried (he's better now.) to speak english. So I made it so he had the romanji accent... thing..e.e'' Yeah
Reason its funny: Butabara I think is pork. Go on Youtube and find Utaban interveiw Gackt 2 pt 3. It should show up. You'll understand. e.e And Guitars don't hurt as much as being hit by the amount of force of a pig, now would it? XD
He would say "Polk attacku"? o.o (tee hee << >>) Ah..the asian accent amuses me for some reason...I don't know if it's sexy or funny XD
Oh, and Principal Deven drinking. XD I just added that in there.

Last edited:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh we will...As long as VCH gets to it...<< >> I haven't seen him for days...
*is starting to feel like the editor lady of Shigure in Fruits Basket* ._.

C

cam ron 77

hey, nice story virus. this is so funny

"So get out your weak feeble, sucky laptops that could never compare to my Alien Ware computer!" Azurith began laughing uncontrollably.

LOL

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
o.o'' We'll see. First, we gotta get the main writer back. -.-
VCH I'll kill j00 if you don't come back soon...Hunt ya down...

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
kairiinluv said:
I want to be in the story too. Can I? o.o; Please? >.<;
Again I say: No VCH, no promise that you will be.

If anybody sees him, please tell him to email me. I'm going insane because I wanna know what happens next like all the rest of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back