• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► School Day (Khi Style)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VirusCoreHacker

Ok : Since KA is Helping meh Edit each chapters...i deicided to post them differnly.

A Day At School (Khi Style)
Edited by: kairi_angel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Intro~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kingdom Hearts Insider Acadamy, a famous school in the Pacific Ocean.
A huge institute, famous for its studies. The students at KHIA are the brightest. (With some exceptions, of course.)
The dorms of KHIA are the largest in the world,with a world famous Café.
Now, lets get started.

Chapter 1

Period One: Computer Class
"Science Class is so boring," groaned Melons, a junior in his 2nd year.
"Well, you seem to enjoy it," said Blackest Night, a Sophmore in his
3rd Year, Class President, and smartest kid in the school.
"Well, thats what you know Mr. A's" said Melon with a frowned glare. Blackest just grinned.

As the two class mates chatted, Shady, a Sophmore with a bad additude, walked in and walked over to the two boys talking at the table.
"What are you dorks up to?" he asked.

"Look who showed up. It's Big Bad Shadee." said KHprodigy.
"Oh, you wanna fight, huh?" said Shady.
"Fighting you would be a waste of my time," said Khprodigy.

Khprodigy turned around and walked off. Suddenly Shady punched him from behind, causing Khprodigy to fall to the ground. He stood up, wiped the sweat from his face and wrestled Shady to the Ground and the whole classroom was cheering them on, while Blackest and Melon just watched.

"Settle down children!" yelled Azurith.

Azurith walked over to Shady and KhProdigy who were currently on top of each other, grabed them both off the floor and wacked them on the back of the head.

"Stop the cheap tricks!" Azurith yelled as he slapped then across their faces repeatedly.

At the same time a young girl with red hair walked in causing the class to go silent and stop everything. Boys were drooling over the girl and the other girls were glaring at her.

"Hi everyone!" she said with a cheery voice.

"HI REDFLAME!" the boys said in harmony. She smiled which made the whole class blush. Azurith just rolled his eyes and dropped KHprodigy and Shady to the floor and walked back to his desk.

"Well, Ms. Flame, you're late."

Suddenly, Redflame's eyes started to water and she grabbed Mr. Azurith's shoulders and pleaded, "Oh, please Mr. Azu! I'm sorry for being late! I really am! You see, it's my puppy! He's sick and if I don't take care of him, he might die! It's terrible!" she started sobbing.

Azurith just rolled his eyes and said "I didn't know you had a puppy--

"I got him yesterday," Flame whimpered.

"--but it still doesn't excuse you," Azurith said without even stopping.

Suddenly, Shady stood up and outbursted, "Yo man! Don't ya be picking on a little girl just because her dog is sick!"

The whole class suddenly stood up in anger with red eyes making Azurith, who feared for his life said, "Alright, Ms. Flame, you're not late. Just don't do it again," he sighed.

Redflame walked over to her desk and whispered, "Thanks, Shady." She winked at him and he blushed. Mr. Azurith sat back at his desk and said "Today, children, I'm gonna teach you how to hack into the pentagon!" He smiled, "So get out your weak feeble, sucky laptops that could never compare to my Alien Ware computer!" Azurith began laughing uncontrollably.

Azurith turned his head to find a kid trying to sneak into his class, "Late again, are we, Mr. Itachi?"

Itachi grinned and said "Well, I had a little trouble getting my locker open."

Mr. Azurith's veins were starting to show on his forhead and fire in his eyes. He reached in his desk and pulled out a 2'4 chainsaw and yelled, "Stop da cheap tricks!!" He swung his chainsaw just barely missing Itachi's head.

Itachi was in shock and screamed, "I'm sorry Mr. Azu!!" He begged for forgiveness bowing down to Mr. Azu who smiled and said, "That's better."

The class room door opened, suddenly, a large figure walked into the class. This of course, was Virus.

Mr. Azurith grinned and said, "Mr. Hacker, late again, I see."

Virus turned his head toward the teacher, walked over to his desk, pressed a simple key into Mr. Azu's computer and his screen went blank with the words: System Hacked =P

Mr. Azurith screamed "Nuu~!! Not My Baby!!" He ran over to his computer hugging and sobing, "Virus you're so mean!!"

Virus walked over to his desk and mumbled, "Let's Get this class over with."

Suddenly, the bell rang, and everyone got up and walked to ther next classes.

Last edited:

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Very entertaining except I HATE TYPOS. Die. Now. Quickly! Typos are the root of all evil. :p

Wait, finish ch. 6 before you drop dead.

K

kikyowhereareu

is anyone going to do the next chapter cause i want to know where we are right now and QJ you really shouldnt have put where u really live theres preditors

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
kikyowhereareu said:
is anyone going to do the next chapter cause i want to know where we are right now and QJ you really shouldnt have put where u really live theres preditors
lmao! Kikyo!
It's okay! I just put that I live in Texas. Plus, I don't care if some "internet preditor" knows where I am any more or less than I care if a normal person knows where I am. What can they do?

VirusCoreHacker

School Day (Khi Style)
Chapter 2

Period 2: Math Class

As the students walked into their next class, there was an utter silence as the teacher had his head down on the ground. The students quietly sat in there seats and waited for about 5 minutes and Blackest Night sighed and said, " Er, Teacher?"

Suddenly the Teacher pulled his head up and yelled, "What?! Huh? Oh," Mr. Phoenix got up from his desk, and pulled out his sword and grinned.

"Alright, maggots! Which one of you apes can tell me what 2+2 is?"

"Uh...," Blackest raised his hand and Phoenix pointed his sword at him.

"Yes. You! The idiot with the silly look on his ugly face," Mr. Phoenix yelled.

Blackest quietly said,"Uh, is the answer 4?"

Phoneix slashed his sword barly missing Blackest's head and yelled at him, "No, you stupid n00b! 2+2= Your Mother! J00 PHAIL!"

Blackest curled up in a corner and whimpered, "...I never fail...hold me mommy..."

"Okay, Maggits, next question. And if I don't get a correct answer I shall strike j00 down and don't expect God to help you, because I eat him for breakfast!" he said as he took out a rocket launcher and said, "What is the square root of GOD?!"

Trigger jumped out of his seat and yelled, "The square root of God is PIE!" With this, Phoenix smiled and gently said " You are totally," he paused, "WRONG!" he yelled and continued, "The square root of God is ME! Now, GET THE EFF OUT!" Phoenix yelled as he fired a rocket blowing Trigger out of the classroom and sending him in a random direction.

"Anyone else have anymore cheap Answers?!"

The whole class shook their heads. Phoenix smiled and said calmly, "Good, now maggits! Because j00 all suck, I'm giving you a Pop Quiz! But there's a catch! If j00 phail this quiz, I will personally Perma-Ban you from KHIA and place you in Da 3vil Box of d00m! Any Questions?!"

Shady raised his hand Mr. Phoenix pointed to Shady's hand and said, "Yes, you with the n00bish hair."

Shady said, "Uh, will this test be hard?"

Mr. Phoenix smiled and said " Well, what do j00 you think? Come on now, don't be shy!"

"I think the test will not be that hard and we will all pass?" Shady said nervously.

Mr. Phoenix smiled and said, "Guess what," he paused and yelled, "That was the first question! And it was wrong! J00 PHAILED!!" Mr. Pho pressed a button that sent Shady flying out of the school.

Mr. Phoenix smiled with an evil look in his eyes, "Good news, class! Since you guys did so poorly today, I'm gonna give ya'll a gift from my heart," and at that moment, Mr. Phoenix took a chainsaw out from his desk and started it up, "for doing so poorly in my class you all get a bloody F!! Mwhahaha!"

Suddenly the bell for 3rd Period rang, and the class fled out the classroom before the teacher noticed and they ran for their lives as Mr. Phoneix yelled with a crazy smile, "Get that project in by next class! No excuses!"

Last edited:

Zabazu

The Magic Man
ROFL period 2 was the best...good job, cant wait for the next chapter, hope its just as funny.

VirusCoreHacker

School Day (KHI Style)

Chapter 3
Period 3: Health Class

As the students all sat down in their desks and waited for the arrival of their next teacher, Shady, Melons, and Blackest were all chatting together, wondering what their next teacher would be like.

"Where's the stupid teacher? He's Late!" Blackest exclaimed.

"I wonder what he's like.." Watermelons wondered.

Shady shivered and said, "You idiots are clueless! Haven't you heard the stories about the health teacher?"

Blackest and Melons shook their heads and said no in unison.

"Well, then I'll tell you the story! Our health teacher was once a powerful ninja that ruled over a village. But that's just a rumor. The also say the health teacher is an evil man who will take you to detention and you'll never be seen again! And the worst part is he's completly obsessed with SALSA!"

Both Melons and Blackest screamed and started holding eachother. Blackest Night thought to himself then, 'He's a health teacher...I hope he doesn't make us makeout with the opposite secks!" he feared.

Suddenly, the class room door flew open and the whole class gasped as a large man walked in.

Shady yelled out, "Holy crap! It's Chris Rock!!"

The large man walked over to Shady and punched him in the balls and said, "No you stupid n00b! I'm your health teacher, Mr. Hokage, F00!!"

Blackest and Watermelon giggled at Shady's pain. Hokage then looked toward Blackest and Melons and said, "You two, since you like laughing at people, how about the whole class laughs when you two kiss eachother." Melon and Blackest were shocked.

"B-but we can't do that! We're both boys!" protested Blackest.

"So it'll be much more funnier!" said Hokage with a grin on his face, "You have two choices: You can kiss, or spend all day in detention with Phoenix," said Hokage.

Blackest and Melon feared for their lives, so they faced eachother and kissed. The whole class was laughing at them and then Melon and Blackest were on the opposite sides of the tables spitting and barfing and mumbling curse words.

"Now, that wasn't so bad was it?" said Hokage.

Hokage walked back over to his desk and began to teach. "Okay kids! Welcome to health class or better yet: Welcome to the last day of the rest of your lives!" he said with an evilish Darth Vader voice, "Now children, today I'm gonna teach you about secks!"

At this moment Shady raised his hand and asked, "Uh, what's 'secks'?"

Hokage was utterly shocked and said, "You're in High School and you don't know what secks is?!" Shady shook his head.

Hokage sighed and decided to explain, "Well, Secks is," he paused, "well, when your mommy and daddy love eachother very much, they spend some time together and well, uh," he paused again, "BAH! You're all 18! You know what I'm talking about!" Hokage said, "But today I'm gonna teach you about the two S's: Secks! And Salsa!"

"Lesson One: Secks phails without Salsa!!" He said as he drew a diagram on the board saying 'Life - Salsa = phail' and continued, "Salsa is the key to everything!" he said drawing an equation saying 'Salsa=Life', "Even your love life!" and drew another equation saying 'Life - Salsa = no secks'.

Hokage then said, "Today, We are gonna practice having secks!" With this, Shady got excited as he looked toward Redflame who didn't have a clue about what Mr. Hokage was talking about. Shady turned his head to see all the boys looking angry as they all wanted to have sucks with Redflame.

"Hey, idiots!" Hokage yelled, "Now back to class! Like I was saying! Salsa is the key to secks! It is the key to everything! You take some and rub it on your body and...," he paused, "Um, nevermind. We'll save that for another day. Any questions?" asked Hokage.

The whole class shook their heads. "Okay, now class," And at the same time the bell rang and he said confused, "Um, Out of time I guess. Well, that's all for today! See you tomorrow!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Editor's note: Oh, how tempting it was to change that one part with Melons and BN.... *evil grin*
Oh and you'll have to wait a bit longer for the rest of the chapters to go through my process of taking forever and lazyness, peoples. x.x Gomenasai~!

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Chapter 4 should be up by tonight or tomorrow sometime. Depends.
But as for now, comment and you shall receive...or something...<< >>
=D Butabara. *felt like saying that*

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Milkman said:
VCH liek hurry
I want abig debut :D
<< Actually the one you're all waiting on is me. VCH-chan is actually working on chapter 7 now. XP
Chapter 4 should definatly be done soon, peoples. So please, keep you're pants on. x.x
Edit: Chapter 4 is indeed done. Now all we need is for VCH to sign on and it'll be posted eventually. Got it?

Last edited:

Zabazu

The Magic Man
I laughed when Hok came in and taught the important life lesson and meaning of secks and salsa....kairi_angel hurry(or don't) with editing the next chapter >< I wanna read it!

S

.Scarlet Letter.

Completely hilarious! Though, I am a bit disturbed XD.

VirusCoreHacker

School Day (Khi Style)

Chapter 4:
Period 4 : Lunch

As the students entered the cafeteria, they sat down at their tables and begin to chat.

Shady, Melon, BO, Blackest, T2igger, RedFlame, and Kikyo all sat at one table and began to chat.

"This school day has been the worst in years," said Blackest who was still trying to get the bad taste in his mouth from kissing Melon in Health Class.

"Well, it wasn't that bad," said Melon, who was brushing his teeth with Super-Soap(tm).

"Oh shut up, Melon," said Blackest who punched Melon in the back of the head. At that moment, Virus walked into the cafeteria, and Redflame blushed. "Oh, Virus is so cute!" Redflame said in her cheery voice.

Shady became depressed and Trigger and BO laughed at his misery, "Ha ha, poor Shady," laughed T2igger.

Redflame looked toward Shady, "I'm sorry, Shady. You're great, too," Redflame said as she punched her brother on his arm.

"Ow! What was that for?!" T2igger complained rubbing the bruise.

"You guys are dorks," said BO who was reading a book, "I'm hungry. Let's get some lunch."

The group approached the table where food was being served and where TheMuffinman resided.

They walked over to him and T2igger asked, "Hey, Muffin Man. What's for lunch, pops?"

"We will be having...," Muffinman paused for a second and exclaimed, "Muffins!"

"Oh, hell no!!" BO protested, "We have muffins everyday! I want some different to eat today! You hear me?!"

Muffin Man sighed, grabed BO and started yelling, "Listen here you stupid n00b!! Muffins make the world go 'round! They're the source of life in this stupid school. So you're either gonna eat my muffins or you're really going to know The Muffin Man if you know what I mean." TMM said in a fierce voice.

Suddenly, Tmm got hit on the back of the head by a milk carton, and he turned around to find himself face to face with Milkman. "Well, well, Tmm. Forcing kids to eat your dirty-disgusting-rotton-year-old muffins. You got another thing coming," Milkman said grimly.

At that time the kids who were already eating tmm's muffins, ran over to the garbage cans and began to puke.

Tmm turned around and confronted MM and said, "So we meet again for the last time!"

"There's only one way we can decide this!! LMBO BATTLE!!" Milkman yelled.

Suddenly, some Jamacain dancing music started playing and Mm summoned his Lmbo sticks of doom while Tmm summoned his muffin Lmbo Sticks of Doom.

And then a referee broke through a window and prepared to call the match, "Okay, I want a nice, clean, Lmbo. Ready?" He made sure that both were ready and exclaimed, "LMBOERS? LMBO!!"

The battle starts with MM doing the Matrix Lmbo and Tmm countered with the "Do you know the Muffin Lmbo?" knocking MM off his balance, but he regains his balance in time to finish off Tmm with a "J00 just got Lmbo pwned!" attack making Tmm lose miserably.

T2 and the gang just stood there wondering what in the world just happened and then Virus walked over to MM who said "No need to thank me," said MM. There was a blinding flash, and MM was on the floor. Virus punched him out and yelled, "You idiot! Now what are we going to eat, you n00b!"

The bell rang and the kids all left with empty stomachs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Editors note: Milkman apparantly created LMBO as a way to replace the laughing expression that you all probably know. But in this VCH used it as a way to say limbo o.o' Yep. That's all what VCH said to me repeated times so yeah...

Oh, and VCH is actually way ahead of what's being posted because of the extreme amount of editing his stuff needs so...he types really quick and gives it to me to slave over and stuff...it doesn't take THAT long but I'm lazy.

And also because not that many people post stuff, he's not able to post the next chapter. It's your fault people.

Or he's not online when I finish the chapter...Whatever

So stop complaining people. Kudasai?
-Kairi Angel

Vch: you slave over my work .-. whats that supose to mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back