• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scholastic Art and Writing and Youngarts!?!?!?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vmkblaster1

Has anyone applied to Scholastic or Youngarts!? I won scholastic last year with a silver medal and I am applying this year for youngarts!? I am really nervous... Has anyone else applied to these organizations!?????!??!??

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Has anyone applied to Scholastic or Youngarts? I won scholastic last year with a silver medal and I am applying this year for youngarts? I am really nervous... Has anyone else applied to these organizations?

Nope, I haven't. I'm not sure if anyone in the writing community has either. :3 I'd also suggest taking a deep breath to help calm your nerves. And I wanna say I've heard of Scholastic before, but didn't know that was something anybody could apply to per se.

Vmkblaster1

Yes everyone could apply for 7-12 graders only! And yes I am nervous... So thank you

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I haven't heard about that kind of organization but don't be nervous. I've gotten an award for an art contest too 2 years back.
You should try to be calm and believe you can do it either way. I believed and I did my best. Do the best you can and don't get upset if you don't get an award. That should only encourage you to continue to improve and don't give up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back