• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~.:Schola de Magus:.~ {A literate RP by Kagura4Kyo&4Haru and LuvKyou}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvKyou

( No, this is not Harry Potter related. ~_~)

In a world that never existed. In a place that was never seen...
Evil roamed until, one day a group of highly skilled Mages and Wizards defeated the evil beings' King, Zorphar. Few died and good prevailed but only for a century.
Now, a new generation of Mages and Wizards enter the Schola de Magus, School of Magic. Little do they know that evil wants revenge...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Basically, 100 years ago, the ancestors of these new people at the school defeated the evil 'King Zorphar' and now evil's coming back. So, they go about their usual lives at the new school and then find out that evil came back and they are the ones who have to defeat it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES:

-No God-modding, Power-playing.
-'Thinking' (can be put into Italics as well but must have the ' ')
-"Talking"
- PG-13 Romance is required, it's your choice which ones of you guys fall in love...and etc.
-You can only have 2 powers and 1 main and 1 back-up weapon.
- Posts must be at LEAST a paragraph, if you have nothing to post, wait until you do.
-Write " This is not about Harry Potter" in your post if you read the rules.
- HAVE FUN~!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

TEMPLATE:

Name:
Appearance: (Pic or description or both)
Personality: ( 2-3 sentences)
Weapon: ( 1 main and 1 back-up)
Powers: (Only two and they can't be too different [e.g Fire and Ice = No-no.]
Bio: (I expect at least 4 sentences.)

======================================================

Characters:

Girl 1 - Reserved
Girl 2 -Reserved
Girl3 -

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Boy 1 -
Boy 2 -
Boy 3 -

~_~_~__~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

If you have any probs, don't hesitate to PM me or Kagura.

HAPPY POSTING~!

P.S: I will post my Template if this takes off.

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
This is not about Harry potter
Name:Jacob Kilicky

Appearence:http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c224/UkiraZidatchiUchiha/Anime/Mitorusaru.jpg

Personality:Jacob can sometimes be very cold.He has always been very nice when he wants to be.Sometimes he is very depressed of himself.Sometimes he gets angry in a bad situation.Is very protective when he needs to be.

Weapons:(Main)Sword (Back up)Staff

Powers:
Lightning Dragon:A dragon made of lightning appears and attacks his opponent.

Lightning rain:Lightning hits an opponent almost like rain.

Bio:When Jacob was young a Lightning storm killed his parents.Jacob believed it was his fault for the lightning storm so he was depressed at himself.He then noticed that it couldn't of been his fault.He started examining lightning alot more.Lightning was always his passion from then on.Since he was wizard he wanted to have lightning based spells.He learned a couple,but he still wanted to learn more.

Thief Lord

''This is not about Harry Potter''

Name: Seth
Appearance:
e4eddd98.jpg

Personality: Seth is the total opposite from hyper active type of guy. He is rather calm but has his little smart ass devilish side. He likes being sarcastic and making mocking comments on what people may say. He is also quite stubborn, if his mind is set on something he hates when some one tries to make him see another point of view. As well as he is very strategic, he will analyse every situation smartly and find a way out of it without taking many risks. He is also very loving and caring for the ones he cares for, he becomes very close to them, though it is slightly difficult to get there.
Weapon:
9spere.jpg
He can manipulate his powers with it.
Powers: I don't get this, what kind of powers do you expect us to have?
Bio: Seth grew with the ease to magic, always containing a bit of a talent for the art within him. Also, his high interest for it leaded him into practicing a lot in his young youth days to become quite powerful and to be able to protect his loved ones in any situation demanding so, which he fears and hopes for a day where great darkness could set a lot of his friends in danger never comes. Though as his life runned smoothly and he owned a rather typical kind of life, recent weird events, undiscovered mysteries taking place has alarmed him slightly. He is soon invited to a new school where magicians roam it constantly, but why?

Kiaru_Mitosai

In a city of green gems where I am Queen and the w
*This has nothing to do with Harry Potter

Name: Kiaru Sombra Mitosai
Appearance:http://animegallery14.tripod.com/imagelib/sitebuilder/misc/show_image.html?linkedwidth=actual&linkpath=http://animegallery14.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/pic-blue4.jpg&target=tlx_new
Personality: She is rather quiet. She prefers to read and loves photography and impressionism art. Though very smart, she is not the nicest person. People would consider her stereotypical, but who could blame her since most people are intimidated by her intelligence and therefore keep her away from themselves. She can be open, but keeps her distance.
Weapon:

syn_absolution.gif

Powers: Her weapons allows her to weild the power of ice. Though she can weild a small amount with her hands, her weapon given to her by her grandfather (who raised her as well with her grandmother) who taught her to tap an inner elemental power. Instead of teaching her more than one, he focused her ability on one element.
Bio: To put it simply, her parents were alchoholics. Files were charged for many accounts of alcohol abuse, Child Irresponsibility, and possible Child Abuse charges. Her grandparents took her into care and she has lived there for as long as she has known. She went to a prestigious private school for most of her life and spent her days after school with her Grandfather, learning the power of ice. They lived out quite a ways in the country, so she never played with other children, besides her cousins who came around once or twice a year. One day her grandfather came with a envelope sealed with wax and a silk maroon ribbon on it. He had happiness beaming out of him, but this didn't really faze Kiaru for she was always rather calm, even sad looking. He opened the tri-folded letter and explained to her that she had been excepted into a Magic School. She let out a small grin and got up to hug her Grandfather. She let out a small thank you and went down to the river to pray.

sora's_guardian

This is not about Harry Potter

Name:Riylee

Apperance:
Akayme.jpg

Personality:mostly happy and enterjetic,but when mad she won't talk to you for weeks.She is usualy found drawing,daydreaming,or studying.

Weapon:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b164/Soukonoung/staffweapon.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b164/Soukonoung/SwordofKnightsjust.jpg

Powers:Invisibility,water,and fire.

Bio:Riylee was never really a fan of magic mainly fighting with swords and things like that.But her teacher insisted her to learn magic at a school.She attended it and then was sent t a new one.she never really did fit into schools that well.She always moved making it hard to stay at one school without going to another.

Last edited:

LuvKyou

Name: Jasmine Hollows

Appearance:
http://www.geocities.com/ani_freaks/mage_summers.jpg < That girl but wears a black jumper when cold. Also wears jeans and runners.
When she goes hunting for evil, she wears; knee-length black boots, black top, shorts and a black jacket.

Personality: Kind and nice most of the time. Can be hyper and very silly sometimes, though she has a very serious side. She is caring and loves everyone she cares for, she would help them in any way she can.
Weapon: Silver Bow & Arrow and a small silver dagger kept on the inside of her boots.

Powers: Clairvoyance and fire.
Able to see things not perceived by the 5 human senses due to clairvoyance also has premonitions and can read minds.

Fire attacks: Able to use fire to create arrows for her bow out of flames. Can also just make orbs of fire and flames with her hands.

Bio: Power of clairvoyance was passed down to her through blood as well as fire. She has trained her powers everyday ever since she was 2. Her grandmother and mother, who both possesed the same powers helped her gain control over her powers. They were surprised one day when during their weekly examination, her powers made themselves known through the whole village. It seemed she was the most powerful of their family. The last person who was that powerful lived a century ago, her great-grandmother Jasmine.

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com

Name: Ryoko 'Rai' Fiera

Appearance: http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thief0wu.png << She has long black hair, wears a light-blue Jacket shaped like the one in the pic. Has white shorts, wears runners.

Personality: Is kind and caring. Whenever it comes to her friends or someone she's close to, she's always there to help. She'd do anything to protect those she loves most. Determined, she works hard to control her powers.

Powers: White Magic & Elemental Magic

Weapon: A Staff {Backup: Two short blades}
She is able to channel her magic and combine her powers with her weapons.

Bio: Rai's powers manifested at a very young age of 4. Her family owned a dojo, there in which she trained herself in the art of magic and weapon usage. Her ancestral line have had such powers, and so did her Mother. Her father, a former ninja, now retired, helps Rai to master her skills. Her great grandmother had passed down a powerful staff, to help her control her powers, for in some generations, more stronger, more powerful mages would be born. And that next generation, was Rai Fiera.
One day, as she let out a spell which nearly destroyed a wall near the dojo, Her mother came running with a small letter in her hand. As Rai received it, her eyes slowly read the contents of the letter. As she continued reading, a smile grew upon her face, she hugged her mother, and hurried to her father where she too, thanked him. And so her journey begins....

BTW, If you're lost and you dont know whats happening, read the story, then post to where we are up to.

Website
z6.invisionfree.com
Rai rode a bike on her way to the Magic school. She stopped every now and again to check her current location, with the map of the magic school that was enclosed with the letter, she finally arrived. Infront of her was a tall large building. It had a brown brick colour, with large oak doors. ''Wow~ I-Its so big~!, i hope i don't get lost on my first day...''. Students were going into the main building of the school. She walked nervously into the building, As Rai looked around, everyone seemed to be travelling in groups, some students had long Staffs, some even had swords and proudly held them as they walked. As she walked into the hall, she saw some other students, for some reason, she felt a strong connection with them.....but she had never met them before.

Last edited:

Zexilicious

Jacob walked to the Magic school,with his sword and staff.Ryoku walked inside the school and looked in amazement."Wow it won't be hard make friends at this place."Jacob said laughing.Jacob was kind of nervous about what would happen at this school.Jacob looked at the different people walking around the school.

Jacob started walking into the halls of the school."Wow what a nice place!"Jacob said to himself.He wanted to learn more about lightning spells,but apparently he wants to learn more spells and make friends.Jacob actually hardly never had friends,because he wasn't that social.

Website
z6.invisionfree.com
Rai walked through the great hall as students chattered constantly. ''Hmm....where's my classroom?'' She thought to herself as she looked at her little map. ''Ah, Hey!'' she heard someone say, only then she realised she had bumped into someone in the hall. ''Oops! im sorry!'' she said as she looked up. She had accidently bumped into a young boy with white hair. ''Uh, oops im sorry!!'' she said nervously as she bowed and quickly walked away. She hid at the next corner in the hall. Great first impression Rai... She continued to search for her classroom, only to get lost.

Zexilicious

Jacob walked the halls of the school.Jacob was kind of lost.He just tried to follow where everyone was going,but that wasn't helping."Great Jacob you have got yourself lost..."Jacob said to himself.Jacob kept walking the halls,then he noticed he had a map of the school.He took it out and started following to where his classroom was.

When Jacob found his classroom he walked inside.He saw alot of people talking in groups.He hoped that someday he would be in one of those groups.Jacob sat down in a seat and quietly waited for class to start.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Elaborate on your story more. I mean, please. There's no descriptions, no background history of the prior events, nothing. That alone would gain you two or more paragraphs.

PM with an updated first posts and I'll reopen the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back