• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scenes you would like to see in BBS!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
So what type of scenes would you like to see in BBS? Emotional scenes? Twisted Scenes?

Let your imagination flow. I'll begin:

Time Frame: Sometime near the end of BBS but before TAV go to the final world.

TAV's master has just been fataly injured by MX. Terra is on his knees holding his master in his arms.

TAV's Master: T...Terra. I'm sorry, you were...you were right. Darkness is'nt evil, it's the people who use it that make it evil. Terra, MX is strong...you must use darkness as your weapon but do not let it control you. Don't become like MX's apprentince.

Terra: Master....(Terra's eyes start to water) Master, we need you....Ven and Aqua need you...I need you. You taught us everything. You were'nt just a master...you were like a father.

TAV's Master: No...Terra you have become so strong. You're the leader now. Ven and Aqua look up to you. Terra you are master now (TAV's Master hands Terra the Kingdom Key Keychain) Use that keychain and you will have a keyblade of a master.

Terra: NO! I told you, I don't care about being a master, just stay with us. (Terra's crying now)

TAV's Master: Keep the Keyblade weilder's alive, don't let our ways die with us. You are our hope. (Slowly closes his eyes in death)

Terra walks out to Aqua and Ven with the Kingdom Key and says "He made me master. Let's end this, we must find MX."

Aqua begs to Terra "Don't give into the darkness" Terra shakes his head, "I can't promise that. I hate Xehanort."

Aria

braver by the minute
I would like to see a lot more deeper scenes. Like in kh and kh2 a lot of the scenes were kind of shallow but BBS seems a lot more mature than that...

Pratiko

Awards
If a rock that comes out of nowhere hits any of TAV, like when it happened to Goofy... I still can't believe that they thought of something like that, I mean, the Rock fell on Goofy's head, it would have been impossible to hit Mickey at all...

I'd like tragic scenes, but not as gay as the one you thought of, memory master...

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
awwww i luv emotional scenes but i would like to see some major butt whooping too

lopkit

the scene where terra was fighting DS and DS helmet got off....

i heard it long time ago...dont know if it was real

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I just want dialogue that doesn't suck and some intelligent conversations that show how emotionally involved each of the characters are.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡;4182768 said:
that was ven, not terra
Actually, wasn't there something where they showed a scene with TAV trying to knock off DS's helmet?
No recording devices were allowed, but people described what it was like.
I just want dialogue that doesn't suck and some intelligent conversations that show how emotionally involved each of the characters are.
^
None of that shitty, immature crap from KH2

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
If a rock that comes out of nowhere hits any of TAV, like when it happened to Goofy... I still can't believe that they thought of something like that, I mean, the Rock fell on Goofy's head, it would have been impossible to hit Mickey at all...

I'd like tragic scenes, but not as gay as the one you thought of, memory master...

honestly I laughed at the scene, it was so random, I still don't get that scene, I guess they had to add some humor in the game at some point.

Aria

braver by the minute
I thought I was the only one who laughed a tthe scene ^.^ I was like no they can't kill goofy disney would sue square if they did that. Hopefully no rock throwing in BBS. unless it's boulder throwing which is completely different

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Something like the ending of Crisis Core but original.

Pratiko

Awards
I want to see how Ven saved Terra at some point. And I want to know how much "friends" they are to each other, since Terra acted surprised when Ven called him Friend. I'd say that Terra is the kind of loner guy, while Ven would be the depressive kind of guy and Aqua the rude kind of girl.

lopkit

2 more...

i want to see who's terra talking while holding an unconscious ven on radiant garden...

and ofcourse....at the end...the title and the release date =D

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
2 more...

i want to see who's terra talking while holding an unconscious ven on radiant garden...

and ofcourse....at the end...the title and the release date =D
He's talking to MX.
What I want to see, I want to see the birth of the current Xehanort.
There's much more, but my mind's a little foggy right now.

Pratiko

Awards
I also want to see how Unbirths are born and the explanation of their extinction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back