• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Scenes Related to Kingdom Hearts X[chi] to Be Included in Re:coded Cinematic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

You may recall several days ago that the Re:coded cinematic in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix was revealed to include a new secret movie consisting of entirely new content not found in the DS version. However, through Famitsu's review of the remaster, we've just learned that there are, in fact, several other new scenes that have been added. What's special about these is that they are related to the PC browser social game, Kingdom Hearts X[chi]!

For those who haven't been following the browser game, Kingdom Hearts X[chi] is based upon the legend of the Keyblade War, with players taking up arms as wielders from one of five different unions fighting for the light. Over the course of the past year, the game has introduced new elements leading to the highly anticipated Kingdom Hearts 3

While we don't know what exactly the new scenes entail, you can bet they will be of utmost importance in the series to come.

What do you think the scenes are about? Are there any characters from Chi that you are hoping to see? Let us know!

If you would like to experience the game for yourself, please check out our detailed Mission Guide and discuss with our community!

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
So I might be jumping the gun here but I'm thinking Lost Master = Foretellers confirmed?

I honestly have no idea how χ[chi] will be linked to the story of Re:coded​. Should be very interesting.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I haven't played Chi anymore because my computer can't handle it. I've no idea what's happening in that game. ;A;

This is a nice surprise, I don't think anyone ever imagined Chi to make an appearance. If I had to guess it's something related to the Foretellers.

SORA619

Awards
Τhis is actually a very good surprise. For us who can't play Chi because of the language, it's something very important.

kreezy64

Awards
It's going to be weird possibly seeing the Foretellers/Chirithy with possibly 3D renders in a cutscene in 2.5. And another I'd like to think of, will the scenes/renders of the new cutscene be the same as the rest of the series (which is what I would think) or will they be like how KH3 will be?

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Trying not to give myself any false hope now. Plus the statement in the article said: New scenes are added, contents related to Chi, and a secret movie with hints to KHIII are confirmed.

That comma is suspicious haha, hope it won't be something minor. 2 more weeks!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This means FORETELLERS! I'm gonna cry, for sure. I love the idea of the Foretellers. I have visions of seeing them in super HD in KH3 during some kind of explanation/flashback-y scene. Maybe even Chritihy the adorable tabby cat that happens to be an asshole!

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY. Hype-0, the Fantasy is Real, Water Day, I the job I wanted! PERFECT.

Trying not to give myself any false hope now. Plus the statement in the article said: New scenes are added, contents related to Chi, and a secret movie with hints to KHIII are confirmed.

That comma is suspicious haha, hope it won't be something minor. 2 more weeks!

I need to be more like you, Kazr xD

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Am I the only one who doesn't find this exciting at all? Must we go there again? The whole point of the collections was to get everything together, now they are adding an online videogame exclusive to Japan in the mix??

*sigh*

(and yes, I know the game has been canon for a while now)

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I haven't been following the KH[X]chi thing since it was announced. How does that work? Does the story keep unearthing or it has a beginning to the end type of story?

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'd rather have the Coded movie be cut off by 2 minutes of KHIII gameplay, instead of chi stuff. Halfway through the emotional ending, just have CUT to Sora vs Guard Armor in HD or something.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I haven't been following the KH[X]chi thing since it was announced. How does that work? Does the story keep unearthing or it has a beginning to the end type of story?

It's a cute fairytale-like game that you can ignore 95% of the time but every few months, they'll tease about referencing the game elsewhere or vice versa. We do keep track of these references and the members in the Chi section would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well this is a surprise! A bit left wing, but not totally unexpected. Looking forward to these scenes :>

limit

Now this is interesting! I've wanted to get into Chi despite what anyone else says about it (apparently it gets tiresome?), so I guess I have some form of incentive now.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'm excited but trying to not be since we don't know what exactly X[chi]'s inclusion in Re:Coded is, and there's what Kazr pointed out.
Plus the statement in the article said: New scenes are added, contents related to Chi, and a secret movie with hints to KHIII are confirmed.
For all we know these "contents" are new clothes for your character and nothing more.

I kinda want it to be a teaser for Re:X[chi], but...I also don't want that. It's a weird fear I have that a Re:X[chi] will mean KHIII's story will completely hinge on it, and you'll have to play Re:X[chi] in order to understand what the hell's going on.
It probably won't happen, but it's hard for me not to think that.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
From Zephyr;
A new cutscene has been added and it has relevant content relating to a browser game called KINGDOM HEARTS chi. This secret movie would be a hint to KINGDOM HEARTS III. In the spirit of the service, the story expansion is expected to be integrated into the future of the series and it is another element that is to be concerned with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back