• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scenario Building RPG

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I'll try to make this basic:

There are 3 classes:
-Fighter
-Mage
-Swordsman

-The fighter mostly pertains to strength and defensive oriented stats
-The Mage uses magic, which contributes to the magic stat, magic resistance stats, but very little strength and average defense
-The swordsman is balanced in almost every stat, except magic resistance

Starting stats:
Fighter:STR:18 DEF:17 MAG:10 MAGRES:12
Mage: STR:13 DEF: 15 MAG:19 MAGRES: 18
Swordsman: STR:16 DEF:16 MAG:16 MAGRES:13

EXP to next level starts out at 1000 and increases by 2000 for every level gained

Create your own monsters. Try to keep it fair, so complaints won't arise.

Lore: You enter the castle of ZeroMachina in a land distant from modern civilization. The castle is immense spanning over 250 floors, each with a variety of things to do. Shops, quests, side quests, dungeons, monsters and bosses. Everything here is pretty much akin to that of old ages. Your primary objective is to take out King X, who awaits your arrival at 250th floor.
He is a tough one, so you must grow strong to be his equal, or even greater than that.

Each floor consists of monsters you come up with. 25 in each floor. 2 of those are mini bosses. There will be a boss at the end of each floor. At the beginning of each floor, there is a safe haven known as the Soldier's Reprise. The haven will have a shop to purchase items, weapons and gear. Be creative with these. Gear is limited to 4 slots. Side quests can be selected at the board which can yield bonuses. Make it challenging, and the reward will be pleasing. Make each floor harder than the last, as a means of giving players a test of their skills.

There is no level cap. I'll probably think of more stuff after King X is defeated. Enemies will initially give 250 exp. For each floor passed, the exp given will reduce by 1. Bosses will always give 300 exp and stats will only ever increase by 1.

Have fun!

If if there is anything you guys need to talk about, send me a message.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Fighter:STR:18 DEF:17 MAG:10 MAGRES:12
Mage: STR:13 DEF: 15 MAG:19 MAGRES: 18
Swordsman: STR:16 DEF:16 MAG:16 MAGRES:13

While I'm not opposed to applying a numeric stat system for combat (having endeavored one myself in more recent history), I must stress the importance of getting the details fleshed out, in the terms of how such a system would function. Do you intend to make this a dice roll system? Or do you intend to make it more of a stat vs. stat? Should there not also be a stat to cover speed/evasiveness?

Awards
While I'm not opposed to applying a numeric stat system for combat (having endeavored one myself in more recent history), I must stress the importance of getting the details fleshed out, in the terms of how such a system would function. Do you intend to make this a dice roll system? Or do you intend to make it more of a stat vs. stat? Should there not also be a stat to cover speed/evasiveness?

A star over stat thing seems to be in order for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back