• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Scary Story Theatre

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultima_keyblade

Lost in Time
Awards
This is a place to post your scary stories, true or not. So grab your flashlights, make a bag of popcorn, and get ready to pee your pants! Mwahahahaha!

Pelesephone

Awards
I'm not sure if this is scary or not, but it freaked me out...

One night, I was sitting in the master bedroom watching TV (it was cooler in there than my room), and I heard something outside. So, I looked through the blinds and saw this black horse pacing our backyard. I was shocked because our backyard is huge, but we aren't zoned for horses. Since I've been around them and know a lot about them, I went to open the door and catch the horse. As I did, he/she raised his head, and his eyes were blue, like the ocean. He reared, and jumped up the slope and I caught the silhouette of black wings on his side.
And, right after he left, a thunderstorm came, where there was a lot thunder and rain.
When the storm was over, I saw him standing on the ridge at sunset before he disappeared over the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.