• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scary face is KH Ux official wallpaper

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Ok, something weird happened about a year ago, before KHUx NA ver was released but I decided to post about it now because of reasons *coughIforgotcough*

One day I switched on my laptop, left it on my bed and exited the room. When I went back to my room a minute later there was this face staring back at me from the balcony's glass door.
2z5njtx.jpg

Apparently my laptop was facing the glass door and what I was seeing was a reflection of my wallpaper. (that yellow thingy is actually my post-it notes).

And my wallpaper was the official Kh Ux wallpaper! O.O

30j39zo.jpg

(The asparagus heads are my JP party's inside joke so just ignore them)

The bright logo seems like a forehead, the two keyblade wielders on the center outline the face’s nose, the dark spots under the logo and right above the clouds create two sharp eyes and the clearing where the wielders are stargazing seems like the outline of a face.

Something like this (plz excuse my poor skills in Paint)

iml74o.jpg

I’ve been wondering for a long time now whether that face was purposely placed into the wallpaper, was it accidental or just a play of lights in combination with my imagination? Can you guys see the face?

Personally I believe it was placed there purposely. But why? Nomura, are you a mad genius or just nuts?? :/

What are your thoughts about this?

Ps Aliens confirmed for KHIII

Awards
Xehanort. Xehanort everywhere.

The Goat Dude is behind everything! I should have known!! O.O

Honestly, I think ish just a coincidence... I can barely make out a face. Still interesting though. Now I'm curious why chu have asparagus heads on the keyblade wielders of Daybreak Town, lol.

Our leader was named Asparagus so we made a lot of jokes about asparaguses. If you read the katakana beneath the ΚΗ logo is says "Asparagus Children" :p

Ah so you think it was a coincidence. I wonder it it was a play of lights and I just read too much into it.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Scariest thing I've seen since Resident Evil 7.
Square Enix is watching us, they are the real Xehanort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back