• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scan of The Grid in Latest Jump Magazine!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Right, which is actually something I look forward to. I kinda hope in a moment like you described, they reveal their master plan to begin with.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Could anyone by chance translate the cutscene with sora, Quorra, Sam, and Kevin? And the one of Yensid, whatever he's saying seems grave due to his facial expression.

I think Yen Sid is talking about the MoM. I don't know everything, but I think I recognized the kanji for "exam"

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Could anyone by chance translate the cutscene with sora, Quorra, Sam, and Kevin? And the one of Yensid, whatever he's saying seems grave due to his facial expression.

I'm probably wrong about this though since I just woke up not too long ago xD

Sora: "This is Tron's world, right?"

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
For some reason I feel like they changed a few things and this is the KH3D version of Flynn explaining the coup + ISO purge and how Tron was lost that day (rather than at the dinner table in Flynn's hideout), which leads to Sora's confusion because he is asking something like "I'm not in the world where Tron is?"

He might be urging Tron to remember who he was prior to being rectified by Clu since Sora knows that how his Tron is might be the same as how this Tron used to be.

I'm just making conjectures, though xD

Well isn't that kinda what happens in the movie? Rinzler remembers who he is and sacrifices himself to save the users?

micbeasty

I'm probably wrong about this though since I just woke up not too long ago xD

Sora: "This is Tron's world, right?"
Oh okay thanks! Seems a little odd though for him to say, lol that will more than likely be an awkward scene then Flynn will tell the origin of Tron and what his intentions were, like in the movie.

EDIT::
Here are translations from the scans credit goes to Pavlovic Sarah from KH13.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oh okay thanks! Seems a little odd though for him to say, lol that will more than likely be an awkward scene then Flynn will tell the origin of Tron and what his intentions were, like in the movie.

EDIT::
Here are translations from the scans credit goes to Pavlovic Sarah from KH13.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Er, thanks for the translations ^^a Everything is phrased really awkwardly, but thanks anyways.

Sam: A boy who is searching for his father Kevin

Because at 27 years old, you are still a boy.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Sora's buddy. In Riku's event, you will see the independently acting Riku seperated from Sora.

Riku don't take no shit from no man. Riku stands for himself MMMHMM

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Until YMX comes struttin' his stuff, gettin' all up in his grill.
Mm, that YMX is no good i tells ya. Ever since he first popped up on ma stories I had an inkling. He already put Kairi in a coma and claims to be da father of Sora's child. He up 2 somethang.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Mm, that YMX is no good i tells ya. Ever since he first popped up on ma stories I had an inkling. He already put Kairi in a coma and claims to be da father of Sora's child. He up 2 somethang.

You dun think we nee'ta hide the children? He already got dat nice Ven child into sum shady places, now he's gon an' died his hair black and rides wit YMX. Riku dund't know if Sora is still loyal to him...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You dun think we nee'ta hide the children? He already got dat nice Ven child into sum shady places, now he's gon an' died his hair black and rides wit YMX. Riku dund't know if Sora is still loyal to him...
SHANIQUA WILL SH0W HIM HOO DA BOSS IZ!!!(seriously, there should be a character in these games called Shaniqua)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Rofl, there should be. Or a character named Naya. That's all we need.
tumblr_lzpekpwLFn1rpkngno1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back