• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scan of The Grid in Latest Jump Magazine!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I should just have my name changed to Dream Crusher. It's all I ever do, apparently~~

I wonder what will be in the guidebook? If it's like the XIII one I had, it'd just have solutions to beat all the bosses.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I wonder what will be in the guidebook? If it's like the XIII one I had, it'd just have solutions to beat all the bosses.

Generally these ones just contain a sort of overview of the story leading up to it, some pages about characters and some screenshots, some maps of locations that you can travel to in the game, and maybe just some interview notes at the end from members involved in the game's development. Personally, my assumption is that it won't be any longer than about 120 pages, especially for approximately $15.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Generally these ones just contain a sort of overview of the story leading up to it, some pages about characters and some screenshots, some maps of locations that you can travel to in the game, and maybe just some interview notes at the end from members involved in the game's development. Personally, my assumption is that it won't be any longer than about 120 pages, especially for approximately $15.
Sounds better than my FFXIII one.

That was printed on crap paper, promised mission mark help but didn't have that, went for about 11 pages, and was joined with a large God of War guide :p

But that was like $9.99 for the magazine. Not the fancy $15.

mykatsuki

cnt wait to play this game im so excited already!! ok seriusly, were can i buy the v jump magazine? according to a website that sels japanese magazines to usa, it will b released on the 21, not 29 as it was said here before, im confused

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
So I guess March 21st we will know for sure all the worlds that will be in the game.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I have VJumps' unofficial Birth by Sleep Final Mix guide book "Master Navigation" and even knowing it's the only guide for this game around, I wouldn't buy it again. It's just that bad.

micbeasty

New scans some just enlarged for translating! Credit goes to kH13

Spoiler Spoiler Show

EDIT:::
Also it appears that Radiant Garden will be a featured world? hence the big bold title?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There's still going to be an Ultimania though, right?

Well considering this is the "Unofficial VJump guide" and Ultimanias are more than just guides then I think the answer is obvious.

New scans some just enlarged for translating! Credit goes to kH13

Spoiler Spoiler Show

EDIT:::
Also it appears that Radiant Garden will be a featured world? hence the big bold title?

Thanks to arikaMiz for the images, actually~

Mr Yippie

nop, the big Radiant Garden is just telling newcomers where the hell Lea and friends are

it'll be a place we see in cutscenes while the revived org crew dick around, not one we go to

washi95

It looks to me like Ienzo, Dylan and Lea are searching for something, I wonder what. Or maybe they're just cleaning up the study, can't really tell when the scans aren't translated yet. xD
cnt wait to play this game im so excited already!! ok seriusly, were can i buy the v jump magazine? according to a website that sels japanese magazines to usa, it will b released on the 21, not 29 as it was said here before, im confused
cdjapan's pretty good for that stuff, but I hear there's a bit of a wait with the shipping time.

micbeasty

Could anyone by chance translate the cutscene with sora, Quorra, Sam, and Kevin? And the one of Yensid, whatever he's saying seems grave due to his facial expression.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I still wanna know how former friends Lea and Isa will act towards each other now that they've got their hearts and have become whole again.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I want Isa to be on Xehanort's side/corrupted by Xehanort's influence because he feels betrayed by Lea after everything in Days and KH2, but then somebody gives a friendship speech and Lea is all hesitant to fight Isa because he doesn't want to have to take him down. Then Lea lets Isa go or something then later on Xehanort or Braig is about to land the finishing blow to Lea but Isa intervenes/sacrifices himself for Lea/Roxas/Ven/Xion/Sora.

He doesn't die; just wounded to where we don't see him until the ending. Isa will be hurt and Lea and Ven/Roxas/Xion helps him up and they walk/limp off into some sunrise/brightly lit distance and Lea asks if he wants some ice cream like a dork because ice cream = friendship and Isa shakes his head like "Same old Lea" then provides some smart reply like "Don't you think you're getting a bit fat with all of that ice cream you eat?" then Lea laughs and tells Isa to shut up or he doesn't get any.

THE END~

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Sounds good to me. I'm sure there will be a nice amount of tension between the two especially since SaiX had this cold do it NOW F-off attitude and Axel/Lea always seems to have this fun, outgoing, carefree attitude.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm sure there will be enough tension that you can cut it with a butter knife. They both have a fiery tempers as well, so they when they do fight it will be intense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back