• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scan of The Grid in Latest Jump Magazine!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Scan of The Grid in Latest Jump Magazine! - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Credit of these scans go to elfen from 2ch.

Thanks to SQEXGAL we've learned that VJump will be releasing this unofficial guidebook called "Dream World Navigation" on March 21, 2012 for 1150 yen, and will include a special AR card, the contents of which are unknown.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gull Wing

Awards
re: February Weekly Shonen Jump Scans

I'm really digging Riku's Tron outfit. Or maybe it's his new haircut that makes anything look better than before on him.

roxas7

i love the shot of riku on the light cycle i cant wait to run around in that world

Crystal

Silver Member

Thank you for the scan <3
Riku looks cool with the outfit, can't wait to explore this world~

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Those renders! :D Hopefully we will get to see renders of the main characters from Legacy as well :) Probably in Famitsu? Either way, these are still amazing! :)

Edit: Also, I was trying to read the corner about synthesizing the Dream Eaters. It basically seems to be saying by using a Dream Piece and (a word I can't recognize) item you can synthesize one. Also, the recipe in the screen shot is simply called a Wandanyan recipe. Sorry I couldn't get more :p Hopefully a better translator will translate soon haha.

Crystal

Silver Member

Those renders! :D Hopefully we will get to see renders of the main characters from Legacy as well :) Probably in Famitsu? Either way, these are still amazing! :)

Edit: Also, I was trying to read the corner about synthesizing the Dream Eaters. It basically seems to be saying by using a Dream Piece and (a word I can't recognize) item you can synthesize one. Also, the recipe in the screen shot is simply called a Wandanyan recipe. Sorry I couldn't get more :p Hopefully a better translator will translate soon haha.

How we can collect those Dream Piece? It just around the world?
Sound interesting <3

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Re: February Weekly Shonen Jump Scans

Let's see... New boss is called Kamakiri a.k.a. Praying Mantis, which is no surprise based on its design :p The bit about Dream Pieces is basically just saying they can be picked up as items and used to upgrade the Dream Eaters, from what I can make out. I guess in a way it's more or less like getting synthesis items from other enemies in KH1 and KH2. Looks like you also get recipes to remake Dream Eaters, so that's very much like the Synthesis System, too.

Edit: I think (emphasis on that) that the Dream Pieces part says the following:

"Items called Dream Pieces give birth to Dream Eaters" idk better wait for goldpanner to translate :p

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
One thing I probably keep saying is how awesome I think the Tron art style is... But now I have a new thought: Imagine how amazing this world is going to be with the 3D on! :D

snow_flake40

Awards
Gorgeous renders are gorgeous. Aw, and dat Tron-ified Kingdom Key... I'm so psyched for this world I can't even.

Narukami

Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
We're probably gonna get our hands on a better scan soon, so don't worry about the quality right now. `3`

As for the scan itself, the idea of using the Dream Pieces to synthesize new Dream Eaters sounds very nifty. It'll give the game a little bit of a grinding mechanic.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I like the fact that 13 is coming in to to the female whose name I currently forget.

Narukami

Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
In that screen left to right is Kevin Flynn, Quorra (who you're probably talking about), and Sam Flynn.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Yes, Quorra. Thank you.
13 is coming in to do her voice.
Unless wiki lied to me....

Narukami

Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I apologize for maybe being a derp, but who is 13? I don't see anywhere on the Wiki where it mentions any VAs for Quorra yet. (Olivia Wilde will probably return for the role in the English version, but there's no confirmation as of now.)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
finally seeing riku transformed by another world is awesome, ad the costume is sawesome i wish i could let him wear it the entire game

Key to Truth

Awards
Re: February Weekly Shonen Jump Scans

Let's see... New boss is called Kamakiri a.k.a. Praying Mantis, which is no surprise based on its design :p The bit about Dream Pieces is basically just saying they can be picked up as items and used to upgrade the Dream Eaters, from what I can make out. I guess in a way it's more or less like getting synthesis items from other enemies in KH1 and KH2. Looks like you also get recipes to remake Dream Eaters, so that's very much like the Synthesis System, too.

Edit: I think (emphasis on that) that the Dream Pieces part says the following:

"Items called Dream Pieces give birth to Dream Eaters" idk better wait for goldpanner to translate :p

That's not the boss' name. It says there "This world's boss is a giant dream eater that looks like a praying mantis."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back