• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scan of Manga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks to KH2ch

KHscanCOM.jpg

Also an official art of Marluxia was found in a magazine scan, also courtesy of KH2ch for scanning this.

OfficilaArtMarluxia.jpg

J

JaCk PumkIn KinG

It will follow shortly after the 4th manga release from tokyo pop from what I heard

J

JaCk PumkIn KinG

Marluxia looks like a girl

now dats ****ed up!

imasecretadmirer

zora keyblade said:
*looks at sora,s star avatar * curse you they arent gay u mofo

id swear that most all KH characters are emo in 1 way or another;)

cant wait for the manga, if they translate it over that is. i just recently got the 2nd issue of the KH manga, the one with the trio on the magic carpet on the front, and its great. i love when spinoffs are just as good or better than the source material.

speaking of which, ive been meaning to ask this, but where did KH originate? just a bright idea or... well, looks like its time to troll the forums

AWAY!

RenoTurk

I think Marlx meant to be female but they changed their mind and label Marlx as male? o.o

RenoTurk

JaCk PumkIn KinG said:
Word..maybe Marlx is meant to be a transexual

Have you play FF9?

(FF9 Kuja is male in american but he have female body and look of female. Ironic, Kuja is FEMALE IN japanese version XD)

It might be same thing with Marlx ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back